[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that Asian "negatives" are mostly or entirely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hewndfjcmwe.jpg (373KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
hewndfjcmwe.jpg
373KB, 1200x797px
I live in the SF Bay Area, so I have tons of experience with Asians. The ones whose families have been here for two or three generations act almost entirely "white" in the /pol/ sense of the term. Well-mannered, hard-working, good-natured, intelligent people. They don't demonstrate the coldness, cruelty, or conformity that /pol/ likes to associate with, for example, mainland Chinese. Which makes me suspect that Asians for the most part have just been fucked over by hard circumstances and bad political systems in their recent cultural histories, but have good genetics.

That said, they are of course a bit cliquish with their own kind, like most immigrant communities. Would it be a good idea if Asians became a majority in the US? For whites, of course not - that would probably be the end. But is harmony between the two races possible? Based on what I've seen, absolutely.
>>
>>133446329
My parents are from india and immigrated here.
I think that from pakistan going east, you should be able to have a better harmony. Pakistan going west, you'll fucking get bombed to kingdom come
>>
>>133446623
I have the same impression, although it seems to me that Iran might be an exception.
>>
>>133447567
no joke, every iranian i knew was pretty chill. i assume the ethnic persians are very good people.
>>
>>133447567
Iran was a very western nation until the islamists overthrew the shah. Once the theocracy thaws, we should see them return to the wests sphere, hopefully
>>
>Asians have no sense of humor
>Asians in USA overwhelmingly vote for left wing parties
>Asian women have short legs, very unattractive
>>
>>133446329
The problem isn't the ones who came before, it's the maoists coming for the last 60 years. A lot of them are either now second and third generation, or they are strong influences on the ones who have been here longer.
>>
>>133448814
>>133448446
The current generation Iranian youth are as bad as pakis and they are gay on a different level probably the highest density of faggots I've seen in my life
>>
>>133446329

Asians aren't even human
>>
>>133448814

Hopefully they choose to stay distinctly Iranian and not become another bitch of the West
>>
>>133446623
> is careful to include India
poo go home.
>>
They vote Democrat overwhelmingly and are getting into identity politics because white women won't sleep with them

Fuck off Chang
>>
>>133449600
>whole continent follows an indic religion
Really activates my almonds
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.