[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you know, black people make pretty good musica-- >WELL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>you know, black people make pretty good musica--
>WELL WHITE PEOPLE MADE INSTRUMENTS AND MUSIC AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND EVERYTHING ELSE WE'RE SUPERIOR IN EVERY POSSIBLE CONCEIVABLE WAY FUCK YOU
>o-okay

Why do whites have fragile egos?
>>
File: sage hide.jpg (33KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
sage hide.jpg
33KB, 310x394px
>>133445844
>>
File: average_american.jpg (61KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
average_american.jpg
61KB, 399x400px
>>133445844
>black people make pretty good music
Kill yourself
>>
Fascinating pointless, citation-less anecdote, anon.
>>
Blacks made excellent jazz back in the day.
Excuse me if i dont find an 808 beat and infantile rhymes to be the height of musical achievement
>>
>>133445844
It's literal right wing cuck virtue signaling

No one on /pol/ has achieved anything of remote importance for civilization, so the next best thing they have left is to defend and shill for the accomplishments of others as their own

>I must be smart because whites are supposedly smart
>I must be beautiful because whites are supposedly beautiful
>I must be skilled because whites sre supposedly skilled

Repeat ad nauseaum to shill for the white race
>>
Hey /pol/ has created something important for civilazation. The dankest memes on the web biiiiitch.
>>
>>133446438
t. mexishart eternally butthurt because he will never be white
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (26KB, 312x470px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
26KB, 312x470px
>>133446694
t. Pro & proud meme defender of le white race
>>
File: 1293482258783.jpg (18KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
1293482258783.jpg
18KB, 460x300px
>>133446438
Does your shame about your country having no tangible achievements have something to do with your "argument"?
No, reproducing like the r-selected subhumans you are and sending your spawn across our border does not count as an achievement.
>>
>>133445844
Because it's exhausting dealing with stupid Niggers like you every day.
>>
>>133447306
Meanwhile, autistic racists are too busy spamming memes and shitposting about le dwindling white population to actually reproduce and contribute to attaining replacement level birthrates. I'd say that passing your genes is a lot more than what /pol/tard racists could accomplish, so in a sense, Mexicans are already more successful than the average racist on 4chan'

>r-selected subhumans
Meanwhile, in the real world, Mexicans have a birthrate of 2.2 per woman.
>>
File: weed.webm (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
weed.webm
2MB, 512x288px
>>133445844
This thread in a nutshell
>>
>>133445960
Name one white musical artist even half this good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn_6LC4loY8
>>
>>133448001
Imagine being Lao Yang in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your natural resources and horrific lazy ass unproductive workforce. I would totally invest in you, both personally and as my government" when all he really wants to do is go back to Tianjin and eat a Pomeranian. Like seriously imagine having to be Lao Yang and not only live in that ashtray while those monkey truck drivers insult your race, the favorable government policy barely concealing the resentment and corruption and just live there, day after day, hour after hour, while they slack off from work. Not only having to tolerate their subhuman lifestyle but their haughty attitude as everyone on the site tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SWAMBUTU BOZELE WORKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to live there and watch these ape-like chimp faces contort into a confused grimace when you ask them where their hardhat is. You've been working with nothing but a healthy stream of efficient insect-like slaves and whores thrown out by their peasant families for being female for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sichuan. You've never even seen anything this tiresome before, and now you swear you can taste the beet liquor that has stained their uniforms as they adjust them and writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "motivated" (for that is what they call themselves) performance, the performance they didn't work at all to achieve with their Chinese overseers in the previous months. And then the foreman calls for another load of gravel, and you know you could shoot every single person on this site before Eddie could reach you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lao Yang. You're not going to ruin your government's investments over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
Ellington & Armstrong were one-pony shows. Nothing there....

Miles & Coltrane were junkies. Mingus was retarded.

Jazz invented by wasp Whiteman & German grofe. Jew Gershwin was used to present.

Jazz American guitar is all Italians (pizzarelli pass tedesco dineola). Wes couldn't sight read.
>>
>>133445844
>good music
>>
Black people have rhythm that's why most white music is boring whiny folk songs about the girl who got away
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.