[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The middle east would be better off under Christian rule.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1497322325712.jpg (269KB, 1329x570px) Image search: [Google]
1497322325712.jpg
269KB, 1329x570px
>The middle east would be better off under Christian rule.

Maybe make a state that's like Saudi Arabia only Christian.
>>
>we have such a low opinion of men that we punish women
You realise this is what the burqa is about?
>>
>>133437718
That's not what it's about.
>>
Middle Eastern Christians lack the will to power to conquer the Mohammedans, they're doomed
>>
>>133437840
It's exactly what it's about go ahead and post the picture of an unwrapped lolipop with antw and a wrapped lollipop without, go ahead and tell us you don't trust the best of our women to stay away from your dark skinned ants and that you dont trust the average of your men to not act like ants.

Go ahead, tell me Islam isn't a nihilistic, pessimistic misanthropy.
>>
>>133437490
we have to accept muslims are better Christians than Christians, if only they would know Jesus is Christ
>>
>>133438548
>Go ahead, tell me Islam isn't a nihilistic, pessimistic misanthropy.
That what Islam is.
>>
>>133437490
Notice how none of the Christians are white

Christianity and Islam are Jewish religions
>>
>>133439539
>Notice how none of the Christians are white
That depense on how you would definition white.
>>
>>133440876
Having white skin
>>
>>133437490
Go do some research on Lebanon
>>
File: Lindsay_before_and_after.jpg (91KB, 719x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay_before_and_after.jpg
91KB, 719x320px
>>133437490
All research leads me to the opposite conclusion.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (8KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
8KB, 214x236px
>>133438885
We're coming for you.
>>
>>133441020
If you go off skin color, than they pass as white.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.