[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>violently enslave my ancestors >30 years of jim crow >assasinate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0448.png (160KB, 347x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.png
160KB, 347x315px
>violently enslave my ancestors
>30 years of jim crow
>assasinate martin luther king jr.
>refuse to give me reparations for the attrocities committed to my race of people

>wonder why i'm a little violent.

GEE.. I WONDER.
>>
>Be sold into slavery by your own ancestors
Yeah, I'd be pretty miffed too.
>>
File: Capture345345345.png (107KB, 278x447px) Image search: [Google]
Capture345345345.png
107KB, 278x447px
>>133435152
get out nigger
>>
1.) Clearly a shillthread
2.) Who gives a fuck about your problems
3.) If you weren't a retard then you wouldn't respond to logic and reason with violence
4.) You were treated badly because you all acted like subhumans
5.) You were enslaved before you came to this country by "muh brotha" in West Africa

I hope all of you shills get terminal brain cancer, I really do, because you cancerous tumors all deserve it over there at CTR, now ShareBlue.
>>
You are violent and unsuccessful because you as a race are literally borderline retarded. You aren't even real humans. You are an inferior sub species who has accomplished absolutely nothing worth of praise. Not a thing. You should be grateful to the kike slavers of old, as you now get an EBT card and Jordan's from tax paying whites, instead of chasing your dinner in Africa
>>
>>133435152
Let me see if I understand it straight:

You have exactly the same rights as everybody else.
You want money for things that were not done to you.

My dude, you are just like every other professional victim out there, trying to get what you didn't earn.
A piece of advice: don't try to be "a little violent" around my lawn, for your own safety.
>>
File: Worst cities 2016.png (11KB, 308x421px) Image search: [Google]
Worst cities 2016.png
11KB, 308x421px
>>133435152
>wonder why i'm a little violent.

Most of the violence is toward your own people. That's the confusing part.
>>
>>133435152
Could be worse, if your fellow nigs and the jews sold you to the muslims your ancestor would have been castrated to avoid this very issue.
>>
>>133435152
The bloodiest war in American history was fought to free your ancestors. The debt has been paid in blood.
>>
File: white pride world wide.jpg (29KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
white pride world wide.jpg
29KB, 400x494px
>>133435152
>reparations

What is 50 years of welfare, you shiftless layabout.
>>
>>133435152
I guarantee you would rather live in Jim Crow America than modern Africa.

Deep down, you know it too.
>>
>>133435152
I'll give you a repatriation. How does that sound?
>>
File: 1*uLYTUtr2SP0KsetYtrW_KQ.jpg (85KB, 658x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1*uLYTUtr2SP0KsetYtrW_KQ.jpg
85KB, 658x1024px
>>133435152
Fucking nigger crybabies
>>
>>133435152
Bullshit excuses. From one negro to another stop being a fucking bitch your ancestors had to go through shit so that your spoiled ass didn't have to suffer as much as they do. Get your high school degree, maintain a job, and don't have kids before you are married and you become a middle class black person. It is that fucking simple. Stop bitching about history you had nothing to do with. You don't have it as hard as the slaves did. You do not have it as hard as the Southern blacks during Jim Crow did. You did not have it as hard as MLK Jr. did.

Stop being a bitch and grow up. Many died for your sorry ass and our community doesn't appreciate that shit and would rather bitch and makes excuses like you are doing which is why we go nowhere.
>>
>>133435152
You were violent long before all that. You slaughtered entire villages of your own kind and sold the survivors to North African Bedouins and Arabs before the first white man even set foot in Africa.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.