[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think (((they))) are shilling so hard against cigarettes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_4640.jpg (61KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4640.jpg
61KB, 615x409px
Why do you think (((they))) are shilling so hard against cigarettes?

Before blowing it off, consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think. The nations that smoke the most heavily disproportiately lack lung cancer. Also, the oldest person ever to live smoked.
>>
>>133433328
it's to make society realise that if they tell the truth, they arent going to do what's right anyway
>>
>>133433328

They increase memory.
>>
File: Röökijäbä.png (177KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
Röökijäbä.png
177KB, 376x376px
>2017
>ei polta röökiä
Oletko koulukiusattu, kehitysvammainen vai molemmat?
>m-mutku siihen kuolee
Niin? Oliko elämä kilpailu kuka elää pisimpään?
>siihe jää koukkuu!!!
Ei jää, jos ei ole alaikäinen ja osaa polttaa kohtuudella.
>s.. SIIHEN MENEE RAHAA!!!
Kuka pakottaa ostamaan askin päivässä, vitun turvenuija
>>
You're dumb, anyone who thinks cigarettes are anything but unhealthy is a lunatic, and insane. I mean sure go ahead and smoke, no one gives a fuck, but don't pretend it's good for you, dumbass. Go get cancer, sage
>>
File: 1497931895313.jpg (107KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
1497931895313.jpg
107KB, 1200x867px
because they don't want us to have the freedom to decide for ourselves

a governments place is to decide for the individual what he can and cannot do, especially in regards to health

first they go after the smokers, and we all agree because hey ciggs are dumb. then they go after the potatoes.

not even joking, frying potatoes releases acrylimide (a carcinogen).and monsanto has recently developed a potato that doesn't make acrylimide. (boiling does not produce acrylimide, temp isn't high enough)

if you can get away with banning smoking almost everywhere. then you've set a precedent and put the tools in place to start controlling other things, like where you can eat fried potatoes.

it's about building and reinforcing the nanny state, the expectation that the governmetn has the right to interfere in every aspect of your life for your safety.

driving isn't safe either, expect that to be banned
>>
>>133433961

Question: Will the frankenfoods kill us?
Or turn us into thangs off Thriller, or dang gorillas?
Breeds of a needless variety
In the name of greed we in a seedless society
Flounder genes in your tomatoes
Cod in your potatoes,
Playin' God, retarded'er than play-doh
And as the juice gets sweeter
No use in being cute, if you's a useless eater
>>
>>133433328

To target rebellious teenagers using reverse psychology.

>Look kids, look how bad and dangerous smoking is. You don't want to be BAD so don't smoke cigarettes.
>Kid starts smoking cigarettes to look rebellious
>Gets addicted
>Good goy for life
>>
>>133433858
But where are the proofs, mein nigger?
>>
>everyone but me is wrong
Cigarettes and "junk food" are political folk devils that they use to increase taxes "for your own good", no matter the truth of their effects
>>
>>133433328
A major established US industry willingly, and knowingly selling a lethal product, feeds into their anti capitalist narrative.
>>
>>133433328
If the populace is unhealthy they are less productive.
>>
smoking was the scapegoat for the rise in lung cancer rates after they started testing of atomic bombs. Passive smoke was a meme to help explain the lung cancer rates in non smokers.
Also in 1970's scientists accidentally discovered that smokers lungs formed a mucus barrier that helped shield the lungs from radioactive particles that can cause lung cancer. (rats in smoking control group got mixed with rats in radiation testing control group by mistake. The only noticed because the rate of lung cancers started reducing).
>>
File: IMG_3796.jpg (118KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3796.jpg
118KB, 1004x1024px
>>133433328
>Why do you think (((they))) are shilling so hard against cigarettes?
Because they don't want you to have ANY control over your life, even if it means you making a poor decision. They want to make your decisions for you.
>>
>>133433328
you are literally mongoloid tier retarded and a likely paid big tobacco shill trying to 'make smoking cool among the hip alt right' if you think smoking doesn't directly cause cancer and all sorts of other health problems
>>
Tobacco increases IQ.
>>
>>133435910
Interesting

Got a source for that? (being serious)
>>
>>133434368

Tobacco usage is conclusively linked to increased risk for dozens of cancers, not just lung cancer. Not to mention the other illnesses/conditions associated with smoking (high blood pressure, abdominal aortic aneurysm, etc). There are probably thousands of studies showing this. What do you mean "where is the proof?" Where have you looked for it? You have looked for it, right?
>>
File: 1461262274864.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1461262274864.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>133433328
>>
>>133433328
Because there's more money to be made with vapes, nicotine patches, and all the other kinds of jewish schemes.
>>
I am much more focused when I smoked. I quit, but the reality was really fuzzy. I basically started vaping nicotine because the world seems bleak when you don't smoke. That was my experience.

Having said that, I feel much better since I quit. I haven't smoked for 4 years. I would say nicotine is good for how how I think, but cigs make you feel much worse. Some other delivery method would be better.

Also part of the reason I quit is the cigs started to taste like shit. I started rolling my own cigs, but then said fuck it and quit. When you smoke shit they sell it's much harder to quit. Cigs did change significantly towards the worst in the last decade. Marlboro Medium was the shit, though. The last cigs I smoked was Parliament and they literally had tobacco fall out of them. They used to be premium cigs.
>>
File: IMG_9192.png (274KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9192.png
274KB, 414x508px
>>133433328
Its one of the last goy dominated industries. Simple as that
>>
>Japan has one of the highest rates of smokers in the world
>Japan also has one of the longest average lifespans

Really jogs the noggin. From what I understand nicotine reduces the changes of neuro-degenerative diseases, such as Parkinsons' or dementia, from forming, or at least greatly reduces their progress.

It really comes down to a tossup, if cancer runs in your family, then don't smoke, but if dementia does, smoke away
>>
>>133433328
>(((they)))
You realize the fucking Nazis themselves were among the first to discourage and campaign against smoking, right?
>>
File: 1497231019206.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497231019206.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>133440412
>>
if you drink, smoke and take unnecessary drugs you are weak mentally
>>
>>133433328
Fewer smokers lowers costs on healthcare. Saves taxpayer money because of less lung cancer treatment. Same logic for retarded burger health insurance but with profit as goal.
>>
>>133433328
One reason is to put yet another tax on the books. Cigarette (vice) taxes often have a budgetary effect which is much like the dopaminergic rush of cocaine. The state, in order to feel the budgetary rush of that first hit must take an ever larger chunk of vice tax, sometimes they expand the vice tax, almost every time there's some lobby who says 'if you dont support this tax babies will die and you're supporting lung cancer and look at this premature kid born because his retarded half-mother smoked' and the conservative, who loves his community folds. That needs to stop. Fuck those people. No unnecessary laws.
>>
>wanting to inhale smoke
>"b-but disprove me"

Oh shit, you really got me there. Consult your doctor if you want some sort of proof or a professional opinion.

>inb4 some sort of meme response
>inb4 you come up with reasons to trust random anons giving you medical "advice"
>>
>>133442453
This is the prime example of a dialectical 'good goy' who ends up supporting the state's overreach into the lives of citizens. GO AWAY COMMIE
>>
>>133437571
sorry i do not, shit i read many years ago on some conspiracy site. The smoking test rats had sources iirc but obviously the blaming smoking for cancer caused by nuclear tests is just conspiracy.
>>
>>133433328
So they can tax it like crazy.
>>
>>133433328
Cigarettes are made and packaged in the u.s.
>>
>>133433328
Woah, you're right, medicine is a conspiracy. Breathing smoke is totally not bad for you, even though a retarded sheep knows better.
>>
>>133433328
I could report 90% of the threads on /pol/ right now. and I'm fucking dead serious.
>>
>>133433328
Smoming tobacco can kill worms in your stomach.
People in africa and india shit out white worms out of their ass like a dog.
>>
>>133433328
cigarette smoking raises testosterone, i think i read that somewhere
>>
>>133440412
Thats just a lie you shills say. The busuness is jewish as it gets.
>>
>>133433328
Well as you can see from those packets none of them mention lung cancer, regardless though cigarettes cause all kinds of health problems.
>>
>>133441839
do you know how much tax they get from smokes. In my country it's around $10 a pack. $10 a day x 3000000 smokers = $30,000,000 a day x 365 = almost $11B a year. I think smokers have payed more than their fair share of health insurance for their smoking related illnesses?
>>
they want to steal your organs.
>>
File: love-cigarettes.jpg (160KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
love-cigarettes.jpg
160KB, 480x323px
>>133433328
smoking makes your dick bigger
it also makes you sexier
>>
File: 747.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
747.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>133433328
>consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think.
>>
>>133433961
Acrylimide is a neurotoxin, not a carcinogen
>>
>>133433328
I've got nothing against the occasional scotch and cigar, but cigarettes are degenerate. Cigarette smokers are the worst kinds of people

>smell like shit
>smoke break every 20 minutes
>can't get work done because brb need a cigarette
>throwing cigarettes out in the street while driving
>poisoning they're children with clouds of smoke
>no cardio or any kind of activity because always out of breath

I can go on forever, fuck cigarette smokers
>>
>>133433328

I guess even heavy smoking would be pretty much a minor problem for the typical fatass braindead assburger.
(You) noo aahm sayyn?
>>
>>133433328
I'm guessing it was cutting into their (((insurance))) profits
>>
>>133433328
Smoke 20 cigarettes a day for a year and cough into your sink. Literally all the proof you need.

While I agree that nicotine has a lot of positive benefits to cognition and I have a theory it acts the same way testosterone does in the body, there's better ways to ingest nicotine other than smoking, lozenges for example.
>>
>>133433328
So they can increase (((vice taxes))), duh.
>>
>>133437571
https://www.sott.net/article/254745-Nicotine-The-Zombie-Antidote
>>
>>133437923
True, if you fail to control for diet...
>>
>>133441155
The nazis didn't know what a nootropic was.
>>
>>133443486
>in muh cuntry
In somalia o mighty pirate anon?
>>
>>133444242
>poisoning they're children with clouds of smoke
>poisoning they're children
>they're children
>they're
at least cigarette smokers can use english properly paco
>>
>>133442683
https://www.sott.net/article/254745-Nicotine-The-Zombie-Antidote

https://www.sott.net/article/227052-Smoking-does-NOT-cause-lung-cancer-in-fact-it-just-might-protect-you-from-nuclear-fallout

Smoke shit with minimal/no additives, like American Spirits. Any smoker can tell you that Camels, Marlboro's, etc, are way fucking worse and harder to quit - it's the chemical flavorings and such. You should definitely question the smoking hysteria - literally billions of dollars were spent on propaganda on things like 'second hand smoke' that was sketchy even at the time and is now thoroughly shown to be a hoax.
>>
>>133443211
Infrequent smoking. Habitual smoking lowers test
>>
>>133444242
I get more work done than any of my non-smoking co-workers, to the point where my boss doesn't even make me clock out anymore.
Anyone who can't go 2 hours without a cigarette shouldn't be hired in the first place.
Also I have an ashtray in my car.
>>
>>133433328
You're just too fucking dumb for words
>>
godfather smoked, died at 55 of lung cancer in a hospital bed looking like a holocaust jew....bad feels....don't smoke guys :(
>>
Hitler was against smoking you moron
>>
File: georgewantstwoscoops.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
georgewantstwoscoops.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>133444849
Somalians pay $25 for a pack of smokes?
>>
>>133433328
The nations that smoke the most heavily havent aged to the point where they get lung cancer yet. Im assuming you're talking about china
>>
>>133434109
This.
Whenever I go out EVERY kid smoked
>>
>>133433328
Why are (((they))) so against vaping?
>>
>>133445219
source?
>>
>>133445502
Referring to Japan i think.
I know they used to have the highest rate of smokers and least highest rates of smoking related illnesses. After Fukushima im sure that will change :)
>>
>>133445229
I smoked in my office before I quit smoking. They had to tolerate me lol
>>
>>133434368

>decades upon decades of scientific data showing smoking is bad for you

BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF

Fucking kys
>>
>>133433328
Because the reptilians don't like the flavor
>>
>>133433328
as a smoker, I'm starting to think people are legitimately concerned for my health. I havent noticed any adverse side effects yet other than my lungs cant keep up when i run a lot. But everybody ive know who smoked long term legitimately died from it or is dying. OP quit being a faggot theyre not shilling anything it might be the one good thing (((they))) are doing.
>>
>>133433328
It's a marketing tactic. Studies find that if you act like an overly preachy cunt people will be more likely to defy you. So they show these over the top commercials with annoying, preachy people to make you think "fuck off" and then you're going to smoke.
>>
I smoke about a pack about every month not even, but When some kike decides to slap this nasty shit on a family that actually takes pride in their product like Nat Sherman it's enraging.
>>
>>133439068
Vaping has helped me lose about 15lbs. The appetite suppressant is an underrated side-effect.
>>
>>133445115
>this shill again
I'd hoped you were dead.
>>
>>133433328
Cigerettes are linked to lifespan increases (upwards of 120 years among lifelong smokers), memory increases, happiness increases, and increases in fertility.

Most lung cancers are caused by exposure to chemicals in the workplace or household, mainly asbestos. Cigarettes are simply a scapegoat for these corporations. For a good example of this, lung cancer among Native Americans - among whole tobacco is a cultural hallmark - is virtually nonexistent.
>>
>>133433328
it cuts out southern economic influence. the kikes are still butthurt about slavery. not sure if they're butthurt over us ending it and losing their profits or us allowing it at all.
>>
>>133433328

Trump really has shifted the overton window right, /pol/ threads literally saying smoking is good for you and creationism is true
>>
>>133433328

God fucking damn you guys are such fags. You literally have an entirely pointless habit that is harming your physical health, and you're saying the people that basically ask for NOTHING in return and are trying to get you to stop killing yourself and being a fucking retard are JEWS from trying to convince you to stop wasting your money.

You deserve the death that's coming to you...fucking idiot. You god damn fucking idiot.
>>
>>133446636
what, mad we'll check out and not pay into your social security for an extra pointless 30 years of senile adulthood? get gassed.
>>
>>133446535
>pol/ threads literally saying smoking is good for you
These shills have been pushing this shit for a while.
>>
>>133446459
>Cigerettes are linked to lifespan increases

you sure about that? because according to Wikipedia "Diseases related to tobacco smoking have been shown to kill approximately half of long-term smokers when compared to average mortality rates faced by non-smokers. Smoking caused over five million deaths a year from 1990 to 2015.[1]"

and

"a recent study estimated that as much as 1/3 of China's male population will have significantly shortened life-spans due to smoking.[40] Male and female smokers lose an average of 13.2 and 14.5 years of life, respectively.[41] At least half of all lifelong smokers die earlier as a result of smoking.[42][43]"

you sure it increases lifespans? And yes, I know that there are a handful of examples of insanely old people smoking. But the preponderance of evidence seems to suggest that these people are outliers rather than the norm.
>>
>>133446856
>Wikipedia

HMMMMMMM... THINKING.
>>
This is Either Big Tabacco guerilla marketing, or Antifa. Sage
>>
File: 1499785193885.png (67KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499785193885.png
67KB, 540x540px
>>133433328
Quit them or get on the ebutts?
>>
>>133446902

So that's it? You can just wave away the evidence because "lol Wikipedia is ran by likes"? Did you even check the citations in the Wikipedia article?
>>
>>133447023

>ran by likes

meant to say kikes, in case you were confused
>>
>>133446459
Sauce?

I've been wondering why the jew was so afraid of cigarettes recently. Interesting that this came up.
>>
>>133447023
Wikipedia is not even remotely a source. You want to use what Wikipedia has as sources? Fine. But saying "ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA" marks you as being ether underage or retarded.
>>
>>133433328
Health costs due to cigarettes in welfare/social secutiry country is very high and the numbers keep rising.
So to compensate for exceding costs of dying people all over the country, they tax the very poison we take.

It's the sort of thing I can go with and will make me stop smoking.
>>
>>133445841
>>133437923
Still no proof lmao
>>
>>133446902
Have you ever seen a doctor in your life? Or are they (((doctors))) to you?

Because even the most basic health knowledge or experience in the medical field, and you would know that one of the most basic questions that all doctors will ask you is if you're a smoker. Wanna know why? Because it's fucking linked to all sorts of health problems, and they're experts on health. One of the most common being high blood pressure leading to heart disease.

I have to tell myself you guys are fucking around and aren't THIS retarded. I can accept pizzagate retards. I can accept most forms of retardation here. But smoking is indefensible. It's wasteful, self-damaging, and only a habit a pure idiotic cuckold would pick up.
>>
>>133447168
Yes, most doctors are professional poisoners. Sorry but it's true.

My grandfather is 102 and is a lifelong smoker. No respiratory problems whatsoever. It's because he lived in an uninsulated (no asbestos) home.
>>
Not like Hitler had the largest, and first, anti-smoking campaigns. With "Rauchen Verboten" plastered in military facilities, factories, etc.
>>
>>133446240
I remember how they used to shit on nicotine. It's actually a great stimulant. Now they are saying it's the smoke that's bad. I sort of agree. I don't like the smell of cigs now.
>>
>>133447164
>>133447116

The Wikipedia article cites the CDC among other relatively-credible sources. As opposed to the people proposing tobacco as a panacea wonderdrug, who offer no evidence while disregarding any evidence offered to them. On second thought, maybe you guys should just keep smoking and do us all (and the gene pool) a favor.
>>
>>133433328
If they can ban cigs for your health they can ban other stuff too
>>
>>133447354
>CDC

Might as well post the Israeli Health Department.
>>
>>133447116
>Wikipedia is not even remotely a source.

It is. It's not a source that's usable for academics for specific reasons, but not because Wikipedia itself is a terrible source of knowledge. It generally IS correct. It's only disputable at an academic level due to the nature of its rules and how its written(verifiability) and the malleable nature of the encyclopedia itself.

For general purpose arguments, Wikipedia is not invalid.
>>
File: Cigarette-Smoke-Compounds.png (351KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Cigarette-Smoke-Compounds.png
351KB, 1754x1240px
>>133447168
>>
>>133447398

Again, you offer no evidence to suggest tobacco is less harmful than most doctors believe, while just flippantly waving away any sources you don't like. Bunch of retards you are.
>>
>>133446636
One could sell a lot of things to /pol/ by simply forming arguments leading to jews.
Like that guy earlier trying to suggest that cigarettes stop lung cancer which is caused by nuclear testing.
>>
File: rauchen verboten.jpg (36KB, 442x360px) Image search: [Google]
rauchen verboten.jpg
36KB, 442x360px
>>
>>133446856
>Kikepedo as a source

your dum
>>
File: 1499472804224.gif (266KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1499472804224.gif
266KB, 500x471px
>>133433328
>Before blowing it off, consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think. The nations that smoke the most heavily disproportiately lack lung cancer. Also, the oldest person ever to live smoked.
I've seen many incredibly stupid things on /pol/ but this takes the cake. Dollars to donuts you're a shill.
>>
File: bf3692817e26901daf6f017bb7b253c3.jpg (624KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bf3692817e26901daf6f017bb7b253c3.jpg
624KB, 1024x1024px
>>133447479
Even a 1st year student of medicine will tell you.
If you are so unsure, why don't you ask them?
>>
>>133447285

Your anecdotes don't invalidate literal decades of data on the subject. Even if you aren't lying, your grandfather is a very lucky exception and not the rule. You're in denial.

>Yes, most doctors are professional poisoners. Sorry but it's true.

They overprescribe and there are flaws in the medical system, but they do know infinitely more about anatomy and health than you do. Your arrogant dismissive attitude isn't impressing anyone. It just makes you seem stupid. "Yeaah man my grandfather smoked tailpipes his whole life and he's 102 so I can inhale burning tires and I'll be fine lol". That's basically what you sound like.
>>
>>133445990
It's the reptiles I'm telling you
>>
>>133447537

There are citations at the end of the Wikipedia article. You know that, right? Can you disprove the individual citations?
>>
File: AntiSmokingGermany.jpg (56KB, 262x381px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSmokingGermany.jpg
56KB, 262x381px
>>
>>133433328
I don't give a fuck. Second-hand smoke makes my nose and eyes itch. Smokers get the gas.
>>
>>133433759
pooka rookaa nudaa shoaa
>>
>scientific data proves that smoking is bad for your health
yeah well >20 years ago scientific data told us that asbestos was was safe
>20 years ago doctors told mother to be to smoke to make the delivery easier
>2000 years ago people believed the planet was flat
>40 years ago scientific data told us that lobotomy was the go to procedure for mental problems
>in our current timeline scientific data tells you that you should vaccinate your children and that it doesnt cause autism and cancer

just because (((scientific data))) tells you something is bad/good you it doesnt mean you have to believe it
>>
i used to smoke but switched to dip
>>
>>133434368
Go smoke a pack a day for a week, and then try to go for a jog. There's your proof.
>>
>>133443259

Every major tobacco company on the global market was founded by a WASP, and are run still run by white, non-kosher goyim.
>>
>>133447964

>doctors are wrong sometimes

>therefore I can disregard any medical conclusion or consensus that conflicts with my habits, opinions, or anecdotal experience

yep, I see no problem here
>>
>>133446856
What happens when you adjust those numbers for the effect of living in a heavily polluted city like most Chinese?
>>
>>133447588
But all the city dwellers have those black lungs. It's a total bullshit. I can understand that smoke is carcinogenic, but that black lung is not from smoking. It's from living in the city.
>>
>>133434368
You can fucking feel it in your body if you smoke. After a few years it's hard to walk up a hill without huffing and puffing. After I quit I could run up a hill and feel good when I got to the top. It's very obvious that smoking damages your health.
>>
>>133448243

I don't man, I didn't perform the study. What about the other points in the section I quoted? You're just ignoring everything else because you think you found some flaw in the study pertaining to Chinese people?
>>
>>133447964
>for smoking
>against vaccines
>resident of the shitskin importation checkpoint

Keep being retard. You're doing us all a favor.
>>
>>133447964
>20 years ago doctors told mother to be to smoke to make the delivery easier
That's not true.
>in our current timeline scientific data tells you that you should vaccinate your children and that it doesnt cause autism and cancer
Yeah, those aren't things vaccines have been linked to.
>>
>>133433328
Healthcare costs. But even just the smell is reason enough. Smokers actually ruined the marble in our town hall.
>Also, the oldest person ever to live smoked.
And they could have lived longer if they didn't smoke.

>>133448187
Doesn't mean they aren't kikes anyway.
>>
>>133447964

Why use a computer? The evil (((science))) also gave you that.

Not only that but resorting to the literal "Science was wrong before" argument is laughable. Science is based on being able to falsify a theory. Meaning the idea is to have an idea and do what you can to disprove it.

If your thought is that smoking IS safe and the science is all wrong, then prove the rest of the scientific literature wrong you fucking idiot. Simply saying "Science was wrong before tho lol" doesn't produce results, conducting your own studies and publishing scientifically sound results that speak to the contrary is what discredits erroneous science you shithead, not some faggot going "haha lol science was wrong before tho, I don't believe it kek"
>>
>>133448181
>>133448181
thats placebo from decades of anti smoking propagnada being targeted at you.in reality smoking has very very very little effect on lung capacity.usain bolt and christiano ronaldo are chain smokers and they are elite athletes

>>133448196
>trusting (((doctors))).yes goy take these anti depressants they make you feel better.give your kid this ritalin for his (((adhd))
doctors and pharma will get the rope soon enough
>>
>>133447964
>20 years ago scientific data told us that asbestos was was safe
Science isn't some gospel set in stone. The whole point is that it changes when we learn more.
>>
>>133448187
ITYF Japan Tobacco was founded by the Japanese government and is still run by Japs!
>>
>No one remembers the Institute for the Struggle Against Tobacco, which was established in 1941 and funded by Hitler’s Reich Chancellery. The Institute was led by Karl Astel, a doctor, high-ranking SS officer
>>
>>133433328
Whites own them and blacks buy them. It's a tool of wealth transfer to whites, not Jews. Simple as that.
>>
>>133448401

Bruce I swear to god if the fucking aryans find out that we're the real jews I'm going to shove an emu so far up your arse you'll be squawking for the rest of your life.
>>
>>133448523
yes it changes and in the future smoking will be considered good for you
>>
>>133448473

Yes, doctors over-prescribe certain medications in the US. No, that doesn't mean all doctors are kikes and everything they say is a lie. Jesus, talk about black-and-white thinking.
>>
Drugs are for degenerates, faggots.

And if you're going to be doing drugs, why do (((tobacco))) or (((alcohol)))?
>>
>>133448674
>in the future
Sorry bro, time is linear. You're thinking of the past. We know now that inhaling anything but air isn't good for lungs.
>>
>>133448628
yeah if ppl here knew about that they'd suddenly be against smoking again. fucking spineless contrarians
>>
>SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU
>BUT SMOKING WEED IS GOOD FOR YOU LEGALIZE BRO 420

ever notice that the shilling for weed legalization started a few years after the shilling for tobacco danger?
the jews noticed that they can make more money off weed than cigarettes so they are aiming to ban cigarettes or make them insanely expensive so all the smokers will start smoking joins instead
>>
>>133448817
>We know now that inhaling anything but air isn't good for lungs
That was always known. There was never a time when people thought breathing smoke wasn't bad for you. Even wild animals will stand upwind of fire for a reason
>>
File: getaloadofthisguycambrett.png (297KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisguycambrett.png
297KB, 1000x1000px
>>133433328
>he doesn't realize that anti smoking shilling is strong and cringeworthy just for people to be against it and get addicted

you didn't think these ads were so cancerous(pun intended) by accident, did you?
https://youtu.be/2cfo4Nblmp8
>>
>>133433328
There is a simpler reason : tax money
Nigger
>>
>>133445558
http://www.hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and%E2%80%A6.html

he's not quite right. even habitual smokers have higher test, but the more you smoke the lower it goes. so light smoking is ideal for testosterone maxxing.
>>
>>133448473
>usain bolt and christiano ronaldo are chain smokers and they are elite athletes

But this is pure fucking bullshit. Usain has never smoked cigarettes in his life. He smoked weed casually as a teenager, not while he was an athlete. Cristiano is not an active smoker. Why the fuck would you even say this, neither of them could be considered heavy smokers by any metric.

Fuck it, you're retarded. No more (You)s.
>>
>>133447964
>yeah well >20 years ago scientific data told us that asbestos was was safe
No it didn't. >40 years ago scientific data told us that asbestos wasn't safe, Nothing we learned since contradicts that, though we do now know that some people are more susceptible than others, and some other minerals not originally classified as asbestos can also cause mesothelioma.
>>
>>133438069
FDA is cracking down hard on vapes bro
>>
>>133449032
>>133449289
see the shills?
>usian bolt never smoked cigarettes
>he did smoke weed doe :)
>>
At the same time anti vaporizer slide threads are being posted.this shit is being posted. Oh no we arent getting paid or anything. We just like to promote smoking cigarettes in 2017 for funsies. Not like we arent even allowed to advertise on tv anymore goys.
>>
>>133449032
People that advocate for marijuana legalization don't say it's good for you. They generally just say the negative impact of it is marginal, particularly when compared to the active dangers of alcohol when compared on top of all of the health risks of alcohol. I've never once heard them say it's actually good for you, though.
>>
>>133433328
The public perception that smoking is bad allows them to gouge for tax revenue without backlash.
As smoking declines in line with taxes they'll move on to sugar.
>>
>>133449514
you never heard the phrase "weed cures cancer" ??
of course you did.you are just another jew shill gtfo out of here kike nigger
>>
>>133449421
I'm not a shill, that's literally the truth you fucking idiot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/athletics/5146085/Usain-Bolt-I-smoked-marijuana.html

It's not like he's glorifying it. He didn't say he still smokes, just that he grew up in Jamaica and it's normal there so he dabbled in it a bit. Fucking grow up you paranoid retard.
>>
>>133446459
No they aren't. But they are linked to a slight increase in the chance of fathering a girl, as XX sperm are less susceptible to damage than XY sperm.
>>
>>133435910
Big if true
>>
>>133447398
He should. At least our health department functions.
>>
>>133449669
>text only article
>no video of bolt saying the he smokes weed
>(((telegraph))) article

yes very believable shill.meanwhile if you go on youtube and type usian bolt smoking you will find a lot of videos of him smoking fucking marlbros red.
>>
>>133449615

I have heard people claim that weed can cure cancer, but that's not the same as the statement "Weed has no negative health effects". Weed can both possibly cure cancer and still fuck your lungs. Are you literally 12 years old? This thread is a waste of time. It's just like 3 retard smokers trying to justify their idiotic habit.
>>
>>133433961
>muh freedom fries
>>
>>133448300
>all city dwellers have black lungs
Proof?
>>
>>133433328
ALL ANONS, ATTENTION: There is only one reason that tobacco is being assaulted. That reason is, NOT ENOUGH JEWS ARE IN CONTROL OF TOBACCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once enough Jews are in control of tobacco, the anti smoking commercials will stop and the smoking is cool commercials will start.
>>
>>133448344
You're making the assertion, you present the evidence.
>>
>>133445115
>Had no problem quitting American Spirits (though I was only ever a very light/social smoker). But Camels and Marlboros just tasted like chemicals any time I tried one.

Still, all cigarettes nowadays have a shitload of chemicals in their "fire safety" wrappers, so you're bound to get a bunch of shit. You have to roll your own if you truly want to avoid as many of the additives as possible.
>>
"cancer from cigarettes" comes from microscopic lacerations from the fibreglass filters.

it is extremely difficult and costly for the body to remove things physically and not chemically.
>>
File: death_sticks.jpg (94KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
death_sticks.jpg
94KB, 600x859px
>>133433328
Ignore it and just do the opposite of whatever (((they))) you to, onan...
>>
>>133433328
Alright, I've got a few degrees, one in biomedical sciences and I think that OP has a good point.

Things that are true about smoking:
>Contains nicotine
>Contains other horrible things [in cigarettes at least]
>Nicotine is linked to cancer
>Nicotine is linked to shorter lifespan.

All of that is true, people who smoke are much more likely to die... but there's a catch;

>The other stuff in cigarettes is worse than nicotine, by a lot.

(((They))) pack cigarettes with a bunch of shit you do not want in your body.

But there's one thing I'd like to focus on; >Stimulant,
Tobacco, and nicotine increase blood flow to the brain and human cognitive function for a short time, similar to caffeine.

At a guess, (((they))) are doing two things at once. They're getting the lower classes sick by placing a bunch of disgusting shit in the form of tobacco which is easiest to smoke. They're killing millions of people with cigarettes.

Simultaneously, they're turning smoking into something taboo. They're removing from intellectuals the desire to smoke, since nicotine has a measurable increase on cognitive function, this means that they're operating to dumb down one of the methods that whites can use to equal the raw intelligence of semites in an academic setting.

Note that just about all campuses in the USA are now 'tobacco free' this is no coincidence.

They want tobacco to be taboo (via cigarettes and the disgusting shit in them) because tobacco can actually increase the cognitive function of whites.

Learn to smoke a pipe, or cigars... lower rate of cancer, much lower rate of addiction, and the same cognitive capacity increases provided by cigarettes.

>Yeah, I smoke a pipe.
>>
>>133434097
Kevin?
>>
>>133439068
See:
>>133450306
>>
>>133449564
oh boo hoo I made a product that is known to kill people in horrible ways and made trillions off of it. but now they are being meanies and its not fair. I dont even know why your complaining you control one of the worst food processors on the planet to make up for it.
>>
>>133444624
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>133448344
>You're just ignoring everything else because you think you found some flaw in the study pertaining to Chinese people?
No, I wasn't referencing any study. I just think it's reasonable to assume that inhaling soot and whatever else is in the air in Beijing might have similar effects to inhaling tobacco smoke, albeit much worse considering the volume of air a person inhales each day.
>>
>>133433328
Aussie ciggies like pictured there are all disgusting and taste like chemicals and burnt paper. The regulations actually ensure that people smoke dirty, chem-laced floor sweepings instead of clean organic tobacco with chem-free paper. Btw most of the cancer causing effects of modern tobacco are from inhaling radioactive isotopes leeched out of the soil and fertilisers tobacco is grown in. Mapacho is best tobacco. Also it's an outrageous tax for the poor, Aussie cig taxes are like 3000%
>>
>>133449855
could you post a link or a screenshot that shows him smoking marlboro cigarettes and not just weed?
>>
I do wonder how it would be without all the additives and stuff
>>
>>133433328
Tobacco does a lot more than lung cancer. It also causes arthritis. Lots of people in Japan have rheumatoid arthritis even though they live long lives
>>
>>133450615
A great deal less, learn to smoke a pipe, that has the same nicotine content as a pack of cigarettes, but rarely induces raw addiction.
>>
>>133450306
If you're just doing it for the nicotine there's better ways to get it then burning it like a fucking caveman. You're just gay, trying to claim you smoke because it makes you a cool intellectual but you just do it because you're a fag.
>>
>>133449855
Small-time anecdote: one of my college buddies was a scholarship track athlete. Major conference program. I think he ran the mile in about 4:05.

Smoked Winstons like a chimney.
>>
>>133450306
If this is true why are Niggers so dumb? Like 25% smoke
>>
>>133450615
Exactly the same. Breathing smoke isn't bad because of the "additives", it won't be safer if it's "pure and organic".
>>
>>133450852

>Trusting (((patches))) or (((vaping)))

In all actuality though, is any one in here a sufficient expert to describe the chemical differences between tobacco smoke, and vape-fluid? It may be meaningful.

Also the 'tobacco free' shit usually applies to vape-faggots.
>>
>>133433328
Its common sense,like any drug,if you smoke a pack of 20's everyday it won't do you any favours in a the long run

Plus I don't trust those mass produced cancer sticks,they taste so grew and boring
>>
These posts just keep getting worse and worse. This is either bait, a slide thread, or the work of a literal retard. Either way it's total shit. Fuck you OP, go smoke a pack a day, get lung cancer, and die in agony you fucking faggot
>>
>>133450695
Id rather just stay away till they can prove tobacco with no additives is nbd
>>
>>133450941
Niggers are too far below whites to ever be a threat, even with mind-enhancing drugs.

Also niggers smoke cigarettes, which are objectively terrible.
>>
>>133448401
Healthcare costs are a bullshit myth, the government is actually rakeing in fat stacks from smokers through the perpetuation of such nonsense.
>>
>>133451074
Tobacco with no additives will still cause cancer.
>>
>>133433328
As someone who works in the Cigarette industry, they are very unhealthy. The shilling is to make new generations avoid smoking. The big companies like Philip Morris will always be around regardless of shilling, but it's to save American lives.
>>
>>133449731
Based jew
>>
>>133433328
"Passive smoking" is 100% bullshit. I'll give you a basic gestalt of how it happened

>Two (((scientists))) are vehement anti-smokers
>So much so that they want non-smokers on their side because they're sick of being told "if you don't like smoking don't smoke"
>They had to find some way of getting non-smokers on their side
>Easiest way is to show they're in danger too regardless if they choose to smoke or not
>They gathered 30,000 married couples to take part in the experiment
>With one of the two (usually the husband) being a smoker and the other not
>They carried this experiment on for 40 (forty) years
>By this time almost all of the couples had died or one of the two had
>Of the ~15,000 who took part (the non-smoking half), and died, less than 10 (ten) had died of a smoking related illness (when I say smoking related I mean something that doesn't necessarily only effect smokers, but is more prevalent among them)
>What did the two (((scientists))) do?
>They did what any good (((scientist))) does, they disregarded their findings and said it didn't prove anything because the chemicals are (((invisible)))
>Smoking bans were literally brought in based on this (((evidence)))

Feel free to look it up it isn't hard to find. I'm not even a smoker, but I disagree with a smoking ban.
Would I at all be surprised to find out that the shilling against cigarettes is purely based around controlling what goys do and don't do? Not in the least.
>>
>>133451161
>Healthcare costs are a bullshit myth
Spoken like someone never having been to a hospital treating lung cancer.
But yes, the tax is great. If we could keep the tax but deny smokers healthcare, it'd be even better. Same with fatties.
>>
File: IMG_4622.png (178KB, 335x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4622.png
178KB, 335x384px
>>133437923
>>133442843
>>133445284
>>133445387
>>133445841
>>133446052
>>133446636
>>133447023
>>133447168
>>133447509
>>133447569
>>133448328
>>133448401
>>133448413
>>133449435

Really makes you thonk about how so many shills somehow made it to this board
>>
>>133451008
Why not? If you dip your smokes in booze or sprinkle PCP in them, there will be a difference in the quality of your experience. But who knows, maybe tobacco additives are inert and don't combust and aren't inhaled. That's a possibility.
>>
>>133433328
if you smoke then you should be in your own insurance pool along with fat people
>>
>>133451389
>Only shills dislike being gassed
I once stayed in a smoking room in Arizona, because that was all the hotel had left. I would pay for all pro-smoking fags to spend a night there.
Even my father, who does smoke, couldn't stand it, and started to quit the next day.
>>
>>133450144

You're also making an assertion, dumbfuck: that the medical community is either misinformed or lying about the harmfulness of tobacco. And the harmfulness of tobacco is well documented by thousands of studies over the decades, so the preponderance of evidence (might even be an understatement) is in my favor.

Where's your evidence to suggest that the doctors are all wrong? I haven't seen or heard any evidence yet in this thread other than anecdotal "muh grandpa smoked 2 packs a day and lived to be 130, kikes btfo" shit
>>
>>133440913
Japanese consume much more iodine than westerners...that's why they're much healthier
>>
>>133451167
Okay, prove it.
>>
>>133433328

OK smoking makes you look cool? Happy?

It actually fucks up your body though. Unless you got some dank Non-GMO tobaccy.

stop smoking
>>
>>133451389
Do you know what a shill is? You autistic retard
>>
>>133451297
Fucking leftists, every time.
>>
Who here /diy/?

Currently vaping some custom French Vanilla Espresso. Not too sweet, just a tinge of vanilla. Most of the pre-bought stuff is overly sweet.

Just be sure to keep the nicotine in a safe spot away from any and all doggos.
>>
>>133433328

You are retarded. (((They))) control all sides. The tobacco companies, the pharma companies, the medical insurance companies, law firms, etc. It allows them to cover their bases. Smoking has not been completely banned, that's how you know that (((they))) are still winning.
>>
>>133451552
>You're also making an assertion, dumbfuck: that the medical community is either misinformed or lying about the harmfulness of tobacco.
I've said no such thing. All I said was that environmental pollution is a reasonable factor to consider when dealing with respiratory diseases. Isn't it?

>And the harmfulness of tobacco is well documented by thousands of studies over the decades, so the preponderance of evidence (might even be an understatement) is in my favor.
Excellent. Let's see the evidence.
>>
>>133451389
>the onrs not pushing a horrible product are the shill
Fucking hell, this place has really gone to shit.
>>
>>133451608
www.cancer.org/cancer/oral-cavity-and-oropharyngeal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html

and

http://www.seattlepipeclub.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=969877&module_id=17020

This is, again, why I recommend pipes more highly than other tobacco products.
>>
>>133433328
Cigarette corporations fund anti cigarette foundations. I am convinced its some kind of reverse psychology.
>>
File: 1481253582412.jpg (31KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481253582412.jpg
31KB, 360x480px
>>
>>133451939

>Let's see the evidence.

go to the Wikipedia on smoking. Refer to the citations, and disprove them one by one. It cites the CDC and many, many independent studies in the article. There's no shortage of evidence, you just don't care to see it.
>>
>>133452030
its gone to the shitbirds. almost everything being posted these days are shill's shilling. and a few holdouts. They are all getting paid to talk to each other at this point.
>>
>>133452269
Well, I'm on the far-superior chan most of the time, but this is an interesting post worthy of the turd-market of (((half))) chan.
>>
>>133452394
You mean paranoia chan?
>>
>>133433961

A ban on driving in cities would only lead to good things. I miss public transport.
>>
>>133440913
>mfw cancer and dementia run through the family
>>
>>133452159
Wikipedia is not a source, dumbass.

>>133452069
Those links are unrelated to the question of harm from additive-free tobacco.
>>
>>133452269

I pinky promise I'm not a shill. This all came about because my Italian friend gave me some tobacco, but there were fetuses printed all on the outside made out of the leaves. It said something about reducing fertility. Then it hit me that there's an end goal with all of these scare tactics and campaigns, but I can't figure out extactly what and why
>>
>>133452728

>Wikipedia is not a source, dumbass.

that's why i specifically said to REFER TO THE CITATIONS you drooling retard. but since you're so fucking inept and incapable, i'll do your preliminary work for you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1615570/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2531137/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2127675/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1459603/

disprove these studies now.
>>
>>133452598
public transit = nigger delivery, no thanks
>>
File: 11.jpg (22KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
22KB, 300x150px
>>133433328
Quick reminder that Hitler led the first anti smoking campaigns
>>
>>133452728

found the addict...
>>
>>133452816
well its the lawyers. they ran them through the ringer for lying to people for so long. Dont worry they make trillions every year regardless. we dont need to stick up for Phillip Morris for fucks sakes.
>>
Smoking destroys your mouth, ages you rapidly, turns your lungs black, makes you stink for hours on end, costs a fortune, and causes cancer. And people still say "sign me up." It is the living embodiment of "just fuck my shit up."
>>
>>133443486
Sounds like nz. A 30gm of roll your own is on average $50
>>
>>133452728

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906761/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171221/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3084482/

https://www.intechopen.com/books/new-research-directions-in-dna-repair/dna-damage-dna-repair-and-cancer

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC437139/

disprove these studies while you're at it, too
>>
>>133452957

Hire a conductor for minimum wage with the money you've saved by replacing the driver with a robot, hey presto, safe public transport, no chav issues, or whatever part of the lower class scares you.
>>
>>133433328
the Tobacco industry is the only "vice" not controlled by Jews.
If it were controlled by Jews then smoking would be hailed as the cure for cancer.
>>
>>133433328
tbqh i love smoking and don't know if ill ever be able to stop
camel reds all the way marlboro fags can eat shit
>>
>>133447441
Does this apply to rolls also? I've always felt and tasted the difference between them and taileys is why I ask
>>
>>133447588
Yet nurses I have met smoke. Really make me think
>>
>>133454421
>Nurses = doctors
Confirmed for nurse.
Besides, idiots fall for the stress relief notion, and mistakenly take it up when they have a stressful job. But i've also met fat doctors and nurses. Doesn't make eating sugar acceptable.
>>
>>133450279
Met a guy once that told me to never use filters for this very reason
>>
>>133452918
>From the first to the second study, lung cancer death rates (per 100,000) among current cigarette smokers increased from 26 to 155 in women and from 187 to 341 in men; the increase persisted after current daily cigarette consumption and years of smoking were controlled for.
What kinds of lives are "average smokers" living? For instance, faggots are more likely to smoke and also render themselves susceptible to many causes of premature death.

>Our main findings were: (1) Men had higher death rates from lung cancer than women in all age and racial groups studied; (2) male and female incidence rates were similar when standardized across all ages 40+ y, albeit with some variation by age; (3) African Americans and Asians living in Korea and Japan (but not in the US) had higher death rates from lung cancer than individuals of European descent; (4) no temporal trends were seen when comparing incidence and death rates among US women age 40–69 y during the 1930s to contemporary populations where few women smoke, or in temporal comparisons of never-smokers in two large American Cancer Society cohorts from 1959 to 2004; and (5) lung cancer incidence rates were higher and more variable among women in East Asia than in other geographic areas with low female smoking.
I'm not sure you meant to post that one, it leaves a lot of open questions.

Platelet aggregation is stimulated by epinephrine released by nicotine. The release of epinephrine is also what causes the memory, focus, and mood enhancement associated with smoking. There's a tradeoff.
http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/circulationaha/48/3/619.full.pdf

4. It's asserted that smoking is the greatest factor in development of COPD, but also that 20% of male cases are not attributable to smoking and only 30% of total cases among non-smokers are attributable to their occupations. Clearly there's something missing.
>>
>>133455091

pretty fucking flimsy counterarguments and you still have to address the other 5 studies i linked in >>133453137

once you've done that i'll whip up some more for ya
>>
>>133433961

you SHOULDN'T have the freedom to decide for yourself. you don't deserve it.
>>
>>133453137
You should try constructing an argument instead of spamming articles after reading their headlines. The thread would be full by the time I finished. Be concise, pick two or three articles that will back you up, and write an argument around them.

>>133453202
The problem is the shitskins. I just don't have any interest in making it easier for them to reach my neighborhood.
>>
>>133455523
>pretty fucking flimsy counterarguments
That's not an argument. Say something relevant to what I wrote at least.
>>
>>133455829
>>133455950

>You should try constructing an argument instead of spamming articles after reading their headlines. The thread would be full by the time I finished. Be concise, pick two or three articles that will back you up, and write an argument around them.

no, fuck that. you bitched and moaned for evidence and now you're getting it. yes, i mistakenly linked 1 article in my first post before reading into it, and it was irrelevant. but the 5 or 6 in my other post are relevant, so you have to disprove them.

and then when you've spent your time working up some shitty counterarguments to those, i'll spend another minute to find 10 more legit studies showing the harmful effects of tobacco
>>
File: download (1).jpg (15KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15KB, 266x190px
>>133433328
getting ready to market the hot new product all the goys are toking up
>>
>>133456001
>i mistakenly linked 1 article in my first post before reading into it, and it was irrelevant.
No, it wasn't irrelevant. The second study suggests there are significant factors other than smoking in the development of lung cancer.

>but the 5 or 6 in my other post are relevant, so you have to disprove them.
>and then when you've spent your time working up some shitty counterarguments to those, i'll spend another minute to find 10 more legit studies showing the harmful effects of tobacco
You haven't addressed my counterarguments to the first four articles. I understand that you're excited, but let's get through those four before moving on.
>>
>>133456325

>You haven't addressed my counterarguments to the first four articles. I understand that you're excited, but let's get through those four before moving on.

actually, i'd rather present more evidence showing the harmful effects of tobacco

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4710530/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4451244/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516194/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/

you need to get busy disproving these, i haven't seen you present any evidence for your claims yet btw
>>
>>133437923
Meat is class 1 carcinogen according to the WHO but you're not banning that are you? Despite the fact that intensive agriculture wreaks havoc on the environment.
>>
>>133456695

>Meat is class 1 carcinogen according to the WHO but you're not banning that are you?

i haven't said anything about banning tobacco products or taxing t hem etc, nice strawman though you flaming faggot. i just can't stand retards who are delusional enough to believe that tobacco products aren't exceedingly unhealthy and associated with a myriad of health risks and diseases etc
>>
>>133442878
That's what happens when you eat dogs I guess
>>
>>133456618
If you're not interested in debating the "evidence," I don't see the point in discussing it. Spamming links to shit you obviously haven't read is not constructive.
>>
>>133457073

i scanned through all the ones in my last post and they all support the fact that tobacco/smoking/nicotine is unhealthy. it's a simple fact. you're just gonna have to deal with it.
>>
>>133433328
Cigs have a stupidly high tax here. They'd be losing a lot of money if everyone stopped smoking.
>>
>>133444242
Cigarette butts are definitely an eyesore, I prefer my pipe.
>>
>>133433328
As you can see Americans and nordcucks are taught well by their Jewish culture lords to hate on cigarettes
>>
>>133457294

did the Jews convince the Nazis to hate on cigarettes too, or how does that work?
>>
File: 1497341373539.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1497341373539.png
38KB, 499x338px
>consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think
>>
>>133457294
Aren't they the two highest consumers of (((cigarettes))) in the West?
>>
I don't know what the real story is, but I find it difficult to imagine inhaling burning particulate is good for you.
>>
>>133451825
Lol you sound like such a loser fucking lol im not even trying to hurt you but goddamn you sound like a fucking waste
>>
>>133457119
>i scanned through all the ones in my last post
Good for you. I'm not going to bother pointing out the flaws and oversights in them to you if you're unprepared and unwilling to address my points.
>>
>>133450306
Pipe smoking is the most intellectual form of smoking
>>
eating sugar and being sedentary is way worse for you than smoking.

the oldest guy in the world smoked but had no sugar in his diet.

if, in 2017, you still eat sugar and think dietary fat is the bad guy, you've played yourself and probably wont make it past 70
>>
>>133457807

no, i've presented evidence, WAY more evidence than you, and you need to disprove all of that evidence until we can move any further with this discussion. i'm not even sure what your original point was because you've spent so much time on the back foot. are you trying to argue that tobacco with additives and harmful chemicals etc is not harmful to one's health? remind me
>>
>>133447569
can't remember where, but maybe it was yesterday, i saw someone say the exact same thing

>Dollars to donuts you're a shill.
>>
>>133457974

>tobacco with additives and harmful chemicals

i meant without, but the point is the same. tobacco is harmful, organic or laden with chemicals (though the latter is certainly more harmful)
>>
>Nicotine is highly addictive
>Government pushes taxes on cigarettes
>Addicted niggers keep buying menthols, pay 10 dollars a pack
>Government uses addicts to profit major cash
>Government runs quit smoking campaigns funneling in more cash from donations and tax payer dollars
>Cycle continues until everyone fucking dies
>>
>>133456877
Assuming you eat meat you are also a hypocrite. Meat is arguably worse for you then tobacco. (Not including cigarettes)
>>
>>133444596
Its much different from testosterone, we literally know how and where nicotine binds (nicotinic receptors were one of the first ones isolated)
>>
>>133458159
>Meat is arguably worse for you then tobacco.
But that's wrong? Maybe if you eat American "meat" from McDonalds, but if you eat lightly cooked, healthy meat, in proper serving, there's no danger.
>>
>>133458159

oh fuck off, stop trying to deflect the argument on to meat lmao. i rarely eat red meat because i know it has its issues. fish and poultry meat are not arguably more harmful than tobacco lmao
>>
>>133434109
I have a pack of cigarettes left over from final exams. Maybe I'm special because I can't say I found them Addicting (when used to mitigate and push through unavoidable stress). Now that their purpose has been served I have to say the warning label is a turn off that keeps me from absent-mindedly just smoking them.
>>
>just finished a hard day moving idiotic furniture for people with no taste or self-awareness
>oh boy, i sure could use a cigarette
>"here you go sir, EU certified!"

>IT'S DISEASED LUNG BEING CUT OUT OF A MAN WITH THE PINK PARTS ALMOST MOVIN-OH GOD WHY ARE THEY -OH GOD IM SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'LL NEVER SMOKE AGAIN EU, FORGIVE ME FOR MY FOOLSH DESIRE TO MAKE MY OWN CHOICES!

I NEVER KNEW SMOKING LEAD TO LUNG CANCER, WTF!? THANK GOD FOR THE EU AND THEIR PICTURES
>>
>>133458378
it's to prevent people from starting, not to make them stop.
>>
>>133458378

1 cigarette a day obviously is not very harmful whatsoever for most people. but the overwhelming majority of people who buy cigarettes end up smoking more than 1 per day after a hard days work
>>
>>133433328
I smoke cigs and I DEFY jewish programming

speaks for itself knomesayin
>>
>>133458307
Did your step-dad put his cigarettes out on your forehead or something, you're as emotional as a woman
>>
>>133458378
>oh boy, i sure could use a cigarette
Weak degenerate.
>>
Smoke as much as you like.
Just don't do it near me - it stinks.
And most importantly don't force me to pay for your healthcare.
>>
>>133458511

not an argument
>>
>>133433328
Cigarettes are the leading cause of lung cancer.
I know people that have died from Lung cancer.

Then again, all of my grandparents died of cancer and never smoked, except for my paternal grandmother who smoked every die and died of old age.

Besides, they are addictive, lead to tooth decay, and they smell.
I smoke once in a while, because it gives me a dopamine boost, something I need, to do things like clean my house. The higher price is worth it.
>>
>>133433858
>no one gives a fuck
They've been banned almost everywhere, they can't be advertised, they have advertising against them, and countries are implementing policy to ban them. I.e in nz by 2025.
If people want to smoke who the fuck are the govt to stop them.
Taxation is theft.
>>
>>133449421
>tobacco is totally the same thing as weed guise
I bet you think that you can tell what a pill does at a glance by the goddamn color.
>>
>>133433961
You still have the freedom to decide for yourself dipshit. Nothing except age laws is stopping you from smoking 10 packs a day
>>
File: 093132-1.jpg (45KB, 919x330px) Image search: [Google]
093132-1.jpg
45KB, 919x330px
>>133458456
Did you know smoking causes lung cancer? I sure didn't because I had no TV, internet, parents, friends or anyone lese to tell me.

Have this lovely picture to remind you
>>
>>133458817
>Taxation is theft.
Not when you agree to it, by choosing to live in a country with tax.
>>
>>133458928

i don't live in a place cucked enough to have that packaging and i doubt it ever will be so idgaf, but if i still smoked i know i wouldn't give a fuck if it had that packaging on it because i already knew it was harmful. kinda sounds like you're whining like a lil bitch
>>
>>133447935
>>133433759

da fuck is this language, eskimo?
>>
>>133433961
Yeah, self driving cars, I'm sick of this fucking shit.
>>
>>133457348
>>consider that the link between lung cancer and cigarettes may be less strong than you think

so what? smoking doubles your chances of getting any cancer, not simply lung cancer.
>>
>>133458554
Smokers cost the health system less than non-smokers, they end up dying quicker and don't drag it out like non-smokers.

So thank a smoker for making healthcare cheaper.
>>
>>133433328
Jesus Christ, /pol/ can be fucking retarded sometimes.
Seriously, don't fucking talk about being redpilled, if you're only here because you're a contrarian asshole who'll oppose any widely held opinion just for the sake of it.
>>
>>133459063
I'll admit it's not THAT MUCH of a big deal, but I have issues with the principle of the thing. Why aren't they showing liver disease on beers? Why are they trying to stigmatize smokers so much? It's annoying to me.

They're treating people like children who don't know that yes, smoking is bad for you, and yes, some people want to do it, go FUCK YOURSELF
>>
File: strange.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
strange.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
>>133455802
You don't deserve to live, yet here you are.
>>
File: image.png (277KB, 565x830px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277KB, 565x830px
>the link between cancer and smoking was discovered in Nazi Germany
>Hitler initiated the first public anti-smoking campaign in history
>retards on /pol/ claiming that smoking is good for you and that if you disagree you're a jew
I can't handle this level of sheer stupidity
>>
>>133433961
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/eating_our_way_to_disease_201707091
>>
>>133459612
https://archive.is/JgUqs
>>
File: 1499824181916.png (503KB, 476x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499824181916.png
503KB, 476x503px
>>133448605
Actually ''Japan'' was founded by a clan named Toboyuki, although I don't expect you filthy gaijin to understand shaaringaaaan
>>
>>133459468
Because drinking alcohol in moderation is actually good for you, and isn't a daily habit for most people. Moderate drinkers live longer than alcoholics and people who don't drink.
>>
>>133459582
And Hitler was literally Hitler, what's your point?
>>
>>133433328
So they can raise the cost of it. Same reason why oil companies fund protestors.
>>
>>133458893
Well not in Australia they've taxed the shit so heavily that it's almost $1 a cigarette and the government is looking to make 25 packs of cigarettes $50 each in two years time
Miss going to Wastern Europe and getting packets for less than $2 a packet
>>
>>133459694
That's nonsense - wine specifically is good for you because of the other stuff in it that isn't alcohol.
>>
>>133458346
A fucking leaf.
>>
I had a cigarette the day before I ran a sub 16 minute 5000 meter!
>>
>>133449879
are the roles reversed here?
>>133433961
>>
>>133457904
The sugar meme is retarded. There are 3 macronutrients. Nothing wrong with any of them.
>>
>>133433328
What makes you think it's (((them))) behind the anti-smoking campaign?
Isn't it more likely that (((they))) are behind cigarettes, and are the reason why there's all kinds of poisons in them instead of being pure tobacco like homemade cigarettes are?
>>
>>133459811

Yep and as a result people are stealing cigarettes by raiding milkbars and servos.

Also of note, the sale of illegal tobacco is quite high. I myself buy it because regular smokes are too expensive.

I admit this home made tobacco is probably more unhealthier for me but the government has forced me into a corner with no other alternative.
>>
>>133459830
Is it the tannins? It's always the tannins
>>
>>133460176
Yep, among others. You can get a lot of them just from grape juice. But there's nothing wrong with a glass of wine.
>>
Denounce western silence!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GayZWmWXxEI
>>
>>133460273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQch9D0Ba9Q
>>
File: 1499107685356.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499107685356.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>133433328
>beeing this contrarian
>check flag

Actually goy, there are tons of benefits to smoking
Also it's cool as fuck. Do it. The 20y old white waifus will love you.
>>
Don't some people who quit smoking have adverse reactions because their body is becoming more acidic? Smoking makes the body more alkaline...
>>
>>133459830
No, it's alcohol in general. They don't know the reason behind it, though. One theory is that people who drink have better social lives than the depressed, lonely betas who don't drink.
>>
>>133458346
im 35 and i smoked like 5000 cigarettes in my life. but im not addicted to it.
>>
>>133433640
This, it makes people easier to dupe
>>
>>133461474
So you've smoked for about 8 months?
>>
Second hand smoke and smokers generally is/are disgusting and degenerate, some shit is because of us.
>>
File: CnZmb9YWEAEuLkk.jpg (191KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnZmb9YWEAEuLkk.jpg
191KB, 900x1200px
Jesus christ people, in simple terms, here is the issue at hand

>Smoking is bad
>Scientifically proven
>people know smoking is bad
>what purpose is there in telling people smoking is bad?
>on envelopes of smokes they buy, no less
>none
>BUT, let's be dicks and shame them into quitting
>That always works well!

the EU, surprise surprise, is a bunch of MORONS, and they will get more people smoking than if they just did fucking nothing, WHICH IS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO

Here is a pic of a man in agony because cigarettes prrevented him from having a erection!

HE CAN'T PLEASE A WOMAN, GODDAMMIT
>>
>>133461656
8 months stretched over like 15 years yes. not 8 monts in a row.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.