[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a zionist jew working to subjugate the goyim, ask me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

It is my people that are chosen by gods! Yours are merely our property and I want it to stay that way!
>>
>>133433008
nose or btfo
>>
>>133433008

You aren't fooling anyone Achmed.
>>
Why are jews so ugly?
>>
>>133434189
Inbreeding to be brutally honest, we would rather mix with our own kind than any of the lesser races and this sometimes results in less than admirable physical charicteristics. That being said my IQ is 145, yours is closer to that of a nigger or a gorilla or any of the other inferior races that inhabit our world.
>>
File: truth.jpg (70KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
70KB, 640x370px
>>133433836
You goyim are very similar to the inferior monkey races you pretend to be superior to. Soon the white race will be extinct and the whole world will be ours unopposed.
>>
>>133434927
You are a nigger and a gorilla
>>
>>133435166
Your children are our sexual property, we kidnap them and feed them to you. Why do you think we push the idea of bacon and sausage for breakfast? Were feeding you your own children.
>>
>>133434927
what is your formal qualification?
how do you work on subjugating the goyim?
>>
>>133435283
Enjoy your shower Christ killer
>>
The only goyim worth saving was Adolf Hitler, I hate but respect him. Now that he is dead for so long you have no chance to turn the tide against us. We worship the devil, kidnap and kill and rape your children, and there is nothing you inferior goy can do about it! And my qualifications are im ex IDF but now a teacher working to subvert the minds of you goyim and close the achievement gap between you and the lesser races so that they may one day dominate you. Dont get me wrong well still be on top, we always win!!!
>>
>>133435669
Show us your pre and post op pics from your gender reassignment
>>
>>133435513
Yeshua was merely a sorcerer, there are only two gods; Lucifer and us!
>>
>>133436038
Sux for you that you lose and were always a loser. Sit on a dick, you will like it, science !
>>
Maybe we could chill and look at a European country that is not influenced by the international jewry and see how there doing without them?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.