[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are jews incapable of an honest day's work because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 89.jpg (18KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
18KB, 620x490px
Are jews incapable of an honest day's work because they have low spatialIQ, or do they have low spatial IQ because their ancestors spent so many generations avoiding an honest day's work?
>>
File: 1499792660345.jpg (94KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499792660345.jpg
94KB, 576x768px
>>133431166
The merchant/dealing part of their brain is stronger in response.
>>
>>133431166
Jews invented IQ to divide and conquer, Kek
>>
>>133431166

Jew here. I honestly do struggle with really simple shit. I'm great at reading books and writing but most actual hands on tasks I find extremely difficult. When I was in school I failed woodshop and art class, and now that I'm in the working world I have a hard time understanding most charts and code. The only thing I would be good at are Aspergian tasks like organizing things
>>
>>133431319
>i'm slower at analyzing and realizing cuz of da jooz
>>
So kek and I both think that if we paid a nigger like 80 bucks to hide in a cupboard all day waiting to for my dog to pee on the floor, then jump out and beat the shit out of it when it does, it would accomplish two things.

A) keep my dog from peeing on the floor

B) train it to hate niggers
>>
my dads friend is Jewish decent but not Jewish religious. he works really hard 5 to 6 days a week selling suits for some Indian guy.. he would have done very well in school he told me but he did too much drugs and dropped out. long story short not all jews are part of the conspiracy. (he has family members that are though i suspect.lots of money and reletives who do classified work. but he himself has not much money)
>>
>>133431166
They have low spatial IQ because they don't need it, when they can just trick goyim into working for them. Why would nature develop something that isn't being used?
>>
>>133431770
You also prevented a nigger from committing crimes for a whole day
>>
>>133431166
Jew here. I've worked more than 85% of /pol/ (no that part time Burger King job mommy made you get isn't real work). You're just jelly that you can't succeed in life.
>>
>>133431887
>not all jews are part of the conspiracy

woah. what a revelation. it's almost like anyone outside this board would have guessed that not every jew cares about globalism or zionism.
>>
>>133431384
You're a failed Jew. You don't get to use the title. You are just an autist like all of us. 4chan is in your heart not the torah
>>
>>133431166

Jews have high IQs anon. The problem is that they are obsessed with money and have looser morals than gentiles on how to get money since they don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>133432492
yet when that's the only choices we are given, then yes they are all in on it
>>
>>133431166

I've never laughed so hard.

You jackwad wage cucks are telling everyone not to go to college.

And now you're suggesting that you're better than the most successful race on earth because you spatial fucking intelligence is better.

Please keep these laughs coming.
>>
File: seriouslygoyim.png (93KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslygoyim.png
93KB, 203x345px
>>133434723
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.