[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stop supporting abortion. Uphold that unborn humans have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Abortion.png (95KB, 850x581px) Image search: [Google]
Abortion.png
95KB, 850x581px
>Stop supporting abortion.

Uphold that unborn humans have human rights too. Including a right to life.

Teach that a right to life is a right to not be killed, not a right to be left to die.

Picture the abortion practice not as being forced to use organs ala the Kidney Donation Argument as to reject that is to leave someone to die.

Abortion doesn't leave someone to die. It directly kills them. The mother's body fostered the life. As such, this is not related to the mother's bodily autonomy.

Frame the personhood debate as it is: Deciding which humans do and don't have rights. The pro-choice movement wishes to choose what humans do and do not have rights. The pro-life movement maintains all humans have rights.

When the mother's life is in danger, same as when the child's life is in danger, we should work to save both lives as best as possible even if it comes to one dying in the process. We should NEVER be trying to kill people in any party.

Abortion should be banned outright.
>>
>>133430391
What if it's not her ody?
>>
>>133430537
This
>>
File: FUCKTHEWORLDf.png (660KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTHEWORLDf.png
660KB, 1000x1000px
They only child I ever conceived was aborted and it was the best decision me and my girlfriend ever made. Abortion, fuck yeah.
>>
100% paid for abortions
the only people who need them are irresponsible trash anyways, wtf would we want them popping out babies eating up our tax money on welfare
>>
>>133430537
Good job falling for what they wanted in the first place. Abortion was made legal to decrease the African population in the first place.
>>
>>133430391
extremist. but you know why don't you expose to an unwilling crowed rather than the majority base population.
>>
>>133430537
Depends on who the parents are*
>>
>>133430537
Fpbp
>>
>>133430391
abortion is great, it means fewer minorities.
13% of the population receives about 49% of all abortions, you know. Only a dumb christcuck would think their lives are worth it.
It should only be banned in 90% white nations, which it already is ;^)
>>
Her dody her choice?

Anyway, abortion is anti-niggers and anti-poor. It's basically eugenics. It also paves the way for laws that allow men to have a choice in case the woman wants the child and the man doesn't.

As long as it isn't funded by the state, the socio-political benefits of abortion far outweight any moral debate that the topic bring.
>>
>>133430537
What if the foetus consents though ?
>>
>>133430537
correct
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.