[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Few weeks back I made a thread on making a nomadic armada empire.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: International_waters.svg_2.png (61KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
International_waters.svg_2.png
61KB, 400x200px
Few weeks back I made a thread on making a nomadic armada empire. Put planning a few weeks on hold as I've been in the woods camping and hunting and shit but wanted to get down to business. I have a rough map of where it'll be based on international waters (pic related) and want to put it through with everybody else to see if there's more water we can take or some we should give up.
>>
>>133427298
Also want to start figuring out how the government will be run. I'm thinking a democratic family system where each family is on a ship and each head of ship votes on what is done domestically. This way, only participating members of society decide as nonparticipants cannot run the boat on their own. For foreign events we can have an emperor of sorts who decides whether or not we go to war.
>>
>>133427298
Fuck off waterworld larping faggot
>>
>>133427915
Fuck you britfag, I know you're jealous because you're not king of the ocean anymore.
>>
>>133428127
>king of the ocean
you hav to be at least 18 years old to use this site
>>
>>133428924
You are the reason I wish the blitzkrieg destroyed your country.
>>
Are we going to sing sea shanties while sailing port to port?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGThECQmSpI
>>
>>133429851
I don't think you understand. Where we are going. We don't need ports. We can sing sea shanties whenever we damn well please. We will sing the sea shantyist sea shanties ever.
>>
File: 1496272528138.jpg (11KB, 220x264px) Image search: [Google]
1496272528138.jpg
11KB, 220x264px
Sounds miserable. We need a land port so I do not go crazy.
>>
>>133430291
Except we cant have women on board (bad luck), how are we to release our sexual tension?
>>
>>133430455
We can store the women below deck. That doesn't count toward the bad luck.
>>
>>133430414
One of the things we brought up in the previous thread was that we can have giant ships that can function similar to land that would have massive farmlands. That could work somewhat, also one could vacation to one of the land countries, but that wouldn't be nearly as cool.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.