[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this faggot attacking James Woods because James call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (90KB, 610x528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
90KB, 610x528px
Look at this faggot attacking James Woods because James called these parents out on their bullshit they're pushing on their son

And then Neil gets more likes/retweets than James' tweet does

People are happy these parents are ruining their childs lives.

Fuck

https://twitter.com/ActuallyNPH/status/884897025011073025
>>
by "friends" he means that's one of the families he gets little boys to fuck from.
>>
>>133417414
>celeb fight

I am incapable of caring less, I care so little.
>>
>>133417414
James Woods is a piece of shit murderer. What does his old ass care anyway. He'll be dead soon. His decrepit old ass needs to go away. He just needs to STFU. He's not famous enough to run his mouth.
>>
>>133418476
He's definitely famous.
Maybe not relevant by Twitterati standards because that's a forum where left is right
>>
>>133417414

Anyone who habitually posts every mundane aspect of their lives to social media and expects everyone to be amazed deserves all the fucking scorn they get.

No one gives a shit about you and your quirk family you narcissistic cunts.

Everyone wanting to go viral and always fishing for approval and attention. Fucking pathetic state of affairs.
>>
File: nph father.png (657KB, 726x759px) Image search: [Google]
nph father.png
657KB, 726x759px
You can see the soul-crushing disappointment in the fathers eyes that his son turned out to be a faggot
>>
>>133417414

Priests touch little unwilling boys all the time. Muslims flat out rape little boys. So sending your kids to church or into muslim majority areas is worse.
>>
>>133419513
Right? Having a gay kid, coming home for Christmas with his husband or boyfriend and having to sit there and be OK with it must be hard as fuck. I mean, of course you love your kid and all, but on some level, no matter how much you love and support on the outside, there has to be some part on the inside going FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

And you just can't let it out, because if you do, you're Literally Hitler, and you never get to see your son again.

That's gotta be rough.
>>
>>133417533
THE CIRCLE OF AIDS
>>
>>133420407
generally im more okay with NPH because he doesn't use Gay as his Identity like most faggots nowadays. I do often think about just setting off a few bombs next time it's pride month.
I had an ex who tried to convince me that there were species of frogs that have been gay for thousands/millions of years but I'm pretty sure she's retarded and doesn't understand basic biology
(there are some frogs which change biological sex in order to reproduce in certain situations)
>>
>>133420407
>he doesn't want to be literally Hitler
I'm glad that I'm a loud mouth cunt that speak before he thinks desu. Couldn't think of a worse fate than being opinion cucked while your faggot son parades his poofter m8 at your dinner table.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.