[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody in their 40s vouch for this shit I feel like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
Can anybody in their 40s vouch for this shit

I feel like this was made to make old faggots feel better about themselves
>>
It's true, as long as you aren't a fat fuck with no job.

t. fat fuck in his 30s who doesn't get laid, but knows several average/pudgy guys in their 30s who get laid easily, including one who just got engaged to a petite 24-year-old
>>
>>133415311
Pretty much this. It's a harsh reality, but money will really trump most everything, and by 30 if you've done even a little of what you're supposed to you should have some money, definitely more than your average 21-26 year old
>>
>>133415555
quads, nice. Money, sure. But also experience, guidance and wisdom all of which increase as a man ages and engages with life.
>>
>>133415885
So basically you're like a father to them
>>
>>133416151
A father-figure, sure. Most women's male archetype is defined by the characteristics exhibited by her father. Everyone is different but typically the man will lead the relationship and he must exhibit qualities that remind the woman of the leader of her early life, her father. Assuming of course that her father was around and that he was himself a leader.
>>
File: IMG-20161226-WA0001.jpg (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161226-WA0001.jpg
3KB, 64x64px
>>133416151
Yeah, because women are basically large children
>>
>>133415311
I'm /fit/ and an engineer . I'm 28 now and worried I'm not gonna find anyone to settle down with as I have no real prospects right now
>>
>>133414858
yeah. it's largely correct
I only now realize but I got the most response from women during my early 30s. With girls in their early 20s.
>>
>>133414858
Tom Leykis said it best... something along the lines of "right now at this very moment your future wife is playing in the ball pit at a Chuck E. Cheese"
>>
It's one man's opinion, Roosh spoke about this chart. It only applies if a man is active in game and depends on location. Roosh is 38 and in peak according to this chart but said if he lived in the states he would have to after women in the 25-35 range as oppose to the 20-25 range he gets in Eastern Europe. You peak to women in their prime aka 18-23 in the US is probably around 25 unless you develop a lot of wealth/fame after.
>>
>>133417081
You have nothing to be worried about. You'll likely earn good money for most of your life. Find a woman with a good relationship to her father whon also responds well to your leadership.
>>
>>133417121
Why do you think that was
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.