[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP DONE: Footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

Footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.’s emails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlEh_SmZNg

IT'S OVER!

TRUMP IS FINISHED!
>>
>>133414300
i dont get it, is trump only allowed to talk to other americans?

is he not allowed to talk to russians period?
>>
>>133414559
No fratranizing with the enemy citizen

We've always been at war with Eurasia
>>
WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES
>>
>>133414300

It's time to charge the DNC with TREASON

Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election.
Democrats declare anyone who does not support their party a "nazi"
Democrats start looting and rioting.
Democrats start calling for violence against Trump supporters.
Democrats start randomly assaulting people.
Democrats openly call for the assasination of our president.
Democrats start killing policemen.
Democrats start shooting elected officials.

Democrats claim the Presidential Election cannot be rigged.
Democrats create an obstructionist campaign claiming the election was rigged.
>>
>>133414300
"Drain the swamp".

Haha, all the unintelligent stupid white rednecks got tricked.
>>
File: 1499722536582.jpg (129KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499722536582.jpg
129KB, 511x496px
>>133414300
>>133414300
>IT'S OVER!
>TRUMP IS FINISHED!
>>
>>133414300
2deep4me
>>
This is all elites psy op, and Trump know this and playing his part.

They keep continue this Russia shit yearr and years ahead, and this is exuse that Trump cant do nothing, not keeping his promises, no wall, no nothing.

This is all elites psy op, and Trump is with this psy op and playing his role.
>>
but this does not conflict with djt jr.s statement in any way
the people he met with are celebrities in russia
>>
>>133414300
Damn op. I'd eat dat ass. I bet that's a juiceyburger.. in regards to Trump talking to non Americans which is a nothing burger
>>
>>133415024
I seriously don't get the problem. In all honesty I'm coming to California to vote for the Republicans in 2018. britfag out
>>
File: CRP_0364.webm (3MB, 1080x1860px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0364.webm
3MB, 1080x1860px
>>133414559
>is he not allowed to talk to russians period?

Sorry, cowboy, but there's just too much smoke now!

Lil' Donnie Jr.'s e-mails were just the first spark.

>WSJ: Russian Officials Overheard Discussing Trump Associates Before Campaign Began
https://www.wsj.com/article_email/russian-officials-overheard-discussing-trump-associates-before-campaign-began-1499890354-lMyQjAxMTI3MjE5MjExMzI0Wj/

>Trump Campaign Under Investigation for Potential Guidance of Russia Digital Operation
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html

So you better buckle up, buckaroo!

The horse name "Treason" old man Donnie's riding is about to fall down the rabbit's hole!
>>
>>133416355
Braaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
>>
>>133414727

the ministry of truth will be contacting you soon.
>>
File: 8970978.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
8970978.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>133416355
getting cringe chills from this, i hope it is bait
>>
>>133414559

Three hours ago your #1 defense was "these people didn't even know Trump they were DNC shills this was an elaborate ruse to discredit Trump's inevitable victory" (all in July 2016 mind you).
>>
File: CRP_0363.webm (2MB, 1080x1860px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0363.webm
2MB, 1080x1860px
>>133416764
>i hope it is bait

hahhaha! It isn't!

>Democrats Sue Trump Campaign Over Leaked Emails Tied to Russia

>WASHINGTON — Two Democratic Party donors and a former party staff member have filed an invasion of privacy lawsuit against President Trump’s campaign and a longtime informal adviser, Roger J. Stone Jr., accusing them of conspiring in the release of hacked Democratic emails and files that exposed their personal information to the public.

>If a judge permits the case to reach that stage, the lawsuit would become a new and independent fact-finding investigation into the Trump-Russia issue — one that is overseen by a judge rather than by congressional Republicans, like the oversight inquiries conducted by the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, or by the Trump administration, like the criminal inquiry led by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/us/politics/trump-campaign-and-adviser-are-sued-over-leaked-emails.html

Buckle up, buckaroo! Things are about to get bumpy!!
>>
>>133418257

https://archive.is/AwuJ3
>>
This is all smoke. The information that gave Trump Jr. was about the adoptions from Russia issue and wanted to get a voice in Trumps ear. The meeting didn't go well and from my understanding Trump Jr. walked out of it.

Maybe Im wrong and they did share info but desu we (4chan and others) dug up most of the data on Hillary and it wouldn't surprise me if someone else could have done the same thing.
>>
>>133418485

Even if you choose to believe Trump Jr when he's been changing his story for three days now, the big story has nothing to do with whether or not Trump Jr got info from this Russian.

It is that she was presented as a government agent working with the Russian government to get Trump elected and she had "documents" to share.

And that Trump Jr, Manafort, and Kushner all were eager to meet her.

It's not spinnable. You guys are fucked.
>>
>>133418782

I mean this is the precise scenario you've been denouncing as "FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS" for fucking months now.
>>
File: Aussie_whores_laughing.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie_whores_laughing.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
The only people that care about muh Russia are 70 year old democrats.
>>
>>133418298
>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

http://www.4chan.org/rules#global14
>>
>>133418934
>get surgery to make nose look white
>nose looks like a kike's now
>>
>>133414300
Dumb distraction from the fact the dems colluded with the ukranians.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>133419146
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post...
>>
>>133419348

Yeah that was totally at the forefront of the American consciousness until this came along. Definitely a fake story meant to distract us.

Who the fuck is defending Clinton here? This has to do with our current POTUS.
>>
>>133418782
t. Maxine Waters
>>
File: DDbIAPHU0AAqHbH.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DDbIAPHU0AAqHbH.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
>>133414300

Yet another CNN nothing burger
>>
>>133418782
You're wasting your time, it's way too early for/lol/ to take in this reality. Half of these dumb 15yrs shitposters will still be posting drumpffg two scoops memes as he boards the final helicopter.
>>
So what about the Dems and the Ukraine?
Also,
> Jew York Times
> Credible news organization
Pick one and only one faggot.
>>
>>133419146
RIGHT WINGED ARCHIVING
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 550x550px
SAY IT WITH ME: CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!

It's finally going to be her turn! Hillary did it!
>>
File: 1451383336800.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451383336800.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>133414300
>Footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures

lol

>A British publicist and an Azerbaijani singer.

where is the Russian you dumbfuck???
>>
>>133420262
>>
>>133420262

The British publicist is the one who set up Trump Jr's meeting with the Russian and the Azerbaijani singer is the man from whom the British publicist got the tip. The Azerbaijani singer is definitely tied to Russia, this is well documented.

The big point is that the alt right has been claiming this was all an elaborate ruse, and these videos prove Trump and Goldstone (the brit) and the Azerbaijani were close with each other, as opposed to secret international operatives of the DNC.
>>
>>133414300
Ever had Family Friends anon?

Guess not.
>>
Nothing burger. Goldstone dropped a name in the email to get jr to take the meeting. Keep trying, maybe your wet dreams will cum true someday.
>>
>>133414300
For all you shill libtards: If any of you ever bothered to read anything other than the headlines you would have already known that it was revealed that Trump had done business with these men for his beauty pagent and again when they were considering building a hotel in Russia. There is even video footage of Trump admitting he did the Miss Universe Pageant there. Go read an entire article before you claim something that happened in 2013 & has been common knowledge is going to be "this is the one goys! Drumphards are finished now!"

READ the ENTIRE article!

You democRATS are pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (63KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
63KB, 500x590px
>>133414300
DRIP DRIP DRIP

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
http://archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
http://archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.

BUCKLE UP
THIS IS JUST LIKE HARRY POTTER
>>
>>133414964
Boost it
Democrats are a crime syndicate period. Modern mafia
>>
ATTN FAGETS: https://www.rt.com/usa/396158-trump-jr-goldstone-emails-false/

>Emails to Trump Jr. on Russian lawyer meeting are full of lies – Agalarov’s attorney
>“The vast majority of what Rob Goldstone said in email exchange with Donald Trump Jr. is not accurate,” Agalarov’s family attorney, Scott Balber, told RT. “The only thing that’s true is that Emin asked the meeting to be arranged. The rest of it is not true, it’s false.”
>>
>>133414300
>Donald Trump Jr's emails about his meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya reference "the crown prosecutor of Russia," a position that DOES NOT EXIST in the country.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.