[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you dumb Americans shut the fuck up and let your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: images (18).jpg (13KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
13KB, 512x288px
Why can't you dumb Americans shut the fuck up and let your president do his job?
>>
>>133410837
America has become the land of the feels before reals
>>
>>133410837

Because mommy CNN says trump is a stinky poopy doo doo head who poops and farts out his mouth every 10 seconds and how dare you say otherwise or have a different opinion that makes even remotely more sense.
>>
>>133411064
Ah yes. I completely forgot about that.
>>
>Why can't you dumb Americans shut the fuck up and let your president play golf on the taxpayers dime in peace?

FTFY
>>
>>133410837
the whole point is to cuck him into oblivion and shit on him for doing nothing with a unified goverment for 4 years
>>
>>133410837

His job isn't golfing and rweeting
>>
>>133413500
You are being disingenuous
>>
>>133410837
>just let your government cuck you bro
>>
>>133410837
Can you be more specific, or is this going to a "2 posts by this ID" thread?
>>
>>133410837
>>
>>133410837
Because the entrenched power structure hasn't had an actual change in power for decades.

They are screeching because they have actually lost influence and control with trumps ascendency

Weather that's for better or worse remains to be scene but it's exactly what I wanted
>>
>>133410837
"My president"? Oh, sweetie...
>>
>>133410837
>>133411064

Ana Kasparian and Cenk told me Trump is a dum dum so what do you want from me?
>>
>>133414040
How exactly?
>>
>Let him do his job

Thats just it Anon. He doesn't do his job. He doesn't do anything. He just sits around having temper tantrums and watching cable news all day. The result is the livelihood of Americans is going to shit more and more each day. So why would we be quite and continue to let this happen?
>>
File: cheetoelvis.jpg (100KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
cheetoelvis.jpg
100KB, 325x400px
>36 golf trips

this faggot doesnt do shit
>>
File: 2ac.png (3MB, 775x7566px) Image search: [Google]
2ac.png
3MB, 775x7566px
>>133410837
Because they have been broken by baby-boomers that hold the University positions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.