[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100.000 protesters riots & anarchy all over hamburg. like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

100.000 protesters
riots & anarchy all over hamburg. like something out of the middle east

...what are they trying to accomplish exactly? what are they rioting about? im genuinely asking

is it just... "fuck trump"? is that it?
>>
>>133407457
the image?
googled "hamburg g20 riots"

oh and its from the hamburg g20 riots
>>
That's the best part
The goy don't even know
>>
>>133407274
yes, that's it
now move on
>>
>>133407647
i honestly cant wrap my head around it

this must be the biggest western riot in centuries, and ive yet to had its reasoning logically explained to me

i CANT just be "fuck trump"....?
>>
>>133407274
The only point in it is to set the precedent that left wing riots are to be tolerated. It's an attempt to incite riots in other western nations. They want a western version of Arab Spring so they can do some regime changes at home. Particularly in the US and other western nations with right wing governments currently in power.
>>
>>133407274
guess what, merkel and her party already said they want to build up the police
>>
>>133408587
.......but western capitalism is perfect(ish)

the only problems with our financial institution arise from the (financially) discriminatory institutions established by leftist protectionism

HOW ARE THERE STILL COMMUNISTS, HOW DO YOU FUCKING RETARDS STILL THINK COMMUNISM HAS ANY VALIDITY OH MY FUCKING CUNT YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS
>>
>>133407274
>Protests
>Like something out of the middle east
No, the peaceful Muslims would just behead the protestors.
>>
>>133407274
WAIT a second
They are still rioting?
>>
>>133409205
sorry, no

but still.... holy shit

BUT I DONT GET IT

>>133408851
implying she encouraged the riots to centralize power?

i mean that makes sense-ish
that kind of shit does happen
>>
>>133408895
>Western capitalists the best goy now shit up and make room for the "new Europeans"
>>
>>133407274
I gave up trying to understand leftists years ago.
These are the people who tell you that government has too much power and cannot be trusted while at the same time asking you why you don't trust government, and if you explain it to them then they give you the whole spiel about how everything would be better if 'correct' people were in government.

I mean just look at womens march - fronted by a womanhating islamist and a violent criminal who thinks what she did was right.
>>
>>133409843
maybe not so much encouraged, more like waited long enough for some rioting to take place.
I dont think the police is too weak to break up a riot, they brought officers and equipment from all over germany to hamburg prior to g20, people knew that there would be demonstrations/riots
>>
>>133407274
>is it just... "fuck trump"? is that it?
not even that, most of them were just there to riot and destroy some stuff
now of course there were people with actual messages, but those were not the ones that rioted
>>
>>133407274
>.what are they trying to accomplish exactly?

This is just staged acting and pantomime by the left. Who are they protesting? The Eurocuck leaders are equally leftist/open borders cucks as the antifa/black block who pretend to be protesting.

It's just the left being retarded and putting on a show. probably ten percent of the 'protestors' are police and intelligence agency insiders anyway for the Eurocuck governments.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.