[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so bad about homosexuality? I don't mean the male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6770.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6770.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
What is so bad about homosexuality? I don't mean the male cum buckets faggots like milo. I mean just normal people who keep it to them selfs. I see no problem with just letting them live their lives.
>>
>>133404140
Nothing? You can object to Milo talking about race-mixing but for all you know in private he has a White boyfriend and just says it so people can't claim he is racist and has taken a few shots of him cuddling Black gay guys he knows to put on the appearance.
>>
They can do what they want. Just don't expect me to hang out with them.
>>
>>133404740
He's a faggot pushing faggotry he doesn't keep it in his home
>>
>>133405606
That's a good point
>>
File: GayWeddingCake2.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
GayWeddingCake2.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>133405608
How does it harm you for married gay couples to hold hands in public? Most of /polgb/ want monogamy, marriage, and White children, just like you do.

>>133405606
I honestly don't. But if you run a bakery...
>>
>>133404140
It's normalization and encouragement in society is seen as a way to undermine western society by decreasing birth rates, since fags can't reproduce. If we just bully fags they will be encouraged to keep it to themselves and perhaps even live a normal heterosexual life to avoid being ostracized by family and friends.
>>
>>133406401
mmm
>>
>>133406525
There is substantial evidence that shows when a child is raised by a same sex couple it messes with their brains
>>
>>133406525
Gays want to see positive images of ourselves in the media as role models. You want to see idealized versions of your attributes represented in media as well. Self-interest is normal and advertisers want money. I don't like hypersexualized portrayals of homosexuals either. But I think having wholesome, monogamous gays on tv and in movies who marry and have kids is a good impression to set for youth.
>>
>>133406752
Please, do share!
>>
Wash Yo Ass!
>>
>>133406401
I unironically want to systematically exterminate all non-heterosexual "people".
>>
>>133406896
That's fine to feel that way, just know you will never get your wish and you will die unfulfilled. There are better uses to your mental energy unless you want to move to somewhere in Africa where homosexuality is punishable by death and you can preach all day about da poo poo eaters.
>>
>>133404140
Just two dudes getting married.
>>
>>133404140
This board is so latent. I dont even go to /soc/ anymore. It was great but you guys never stop. I dont know what it is about women but it seems people are never satisfied. How can gays go away when the entire catalogue is a fucking queer disco fuck party?
>>
>>133404140
>I mean just normal people who keep it to them selfs

They generally don't, though. They turn their fetish into their identity.
>>
File: 1 billion refugees.png (333KB, 648x774px) Image search: [Google]
1 billion refugees.png
333KB, 648x774px
>>133406803
I personally don't have issue... However, in my own experiences.
> Be close acquaintances with 4 different same sex families
>The lesbian couple's daughter became gay
> The gay men's son became gay
> The verdict on the other 2 TBD
The point is that children emulate their parents. The system is counter productive from a humanity POV

Meanwhile... Ali, Ashook, Tyrone, and Juang are having many children.
>>
File: GayChat.jpg (225KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GayChat.jpg
225KB, 957x1024px
>>133404140
>>
>>133408323
Anecdotes count as evidence? Also, how do you explain gay people who come from straight families? How do you explain the first homosexual if it's learned behavior?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.