[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sam Hyde the chosen one sent to bring balance to the force

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: alt light vs alt right 2.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
alt light vs alt right 2.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Is Sam Hyde the chosen one sent to bring balance to the force and unite the alt-lite with the alt-right to form the alt-reich?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXYB_2FAjQ
>>
File: Just0.jpg (91KB, 832x469px) Image search: [Google]
Just0.jpg
91KB, 832x469px
>>133398202
Nah, Sam from Hyde though...
>>
>>133399698
suck dick much?
>>
Sam Hyde has run out of mana and must recharge via jacking off
>>
>>133398202
No but I've been chosen to tell you to go back to >>/reddit/
>>
>>133398202
you sound very fucking cancerous, go back to whatever shithole you came from
>>
>>133400413
No, should I do it, how is it working out?
>>
>>133398202
jared taylor, based, fuck the alt-cucks
>>
File: tec 9 night.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tec 9 night.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>133398202
No, murder charls is
>>
>>133398202
So what exactly is the crucial difference between alt-light and alt-right? That the alt-light are fine with being a white minority in their own countries or what because "race don't matter maan, we're all equal blank slates, it's all culture, maaan!"
>>
>>133401214
>fuck the alt-cucks
Why?
>>
>>133401419
Yes and theyre giant pussies who are scared of being called racist
>>
Hey sam
Whats your diet plan?
>>
>>133401419
the alt-light are left leaning centralist

>>133401497
I meant alt-light is cuck
>>
>RamzPaul is alt-lite

What, he is an ethno-nationalist.
>>
>sam hyde
>not alt right
If you are willing to pose the (((Jewish Question))) you are not alt lite.
Sam has already proven he is woke to the (((problems))) in media and world globalization.
>>
Lauren Southern is literally going on a boat in the Medditeranean to stop niggers from getting to Italy
>>
This man got a show on TV then got blacklisted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
>>
>>133401998
but it's cause
>THEYRE ILLEGAL Xd COME HERE LEGALLY
not cause they're niggers
>>
>>133401497
Cause the leaf is clueless, but I will say, Jared Taylor & Peter Brimelow are on a completely seperate level than the rest of them.
>>
God dammit I fucking hate Mike Cernobitch so fucking much the inbred fucking ape
>>
>>133398202
Sam Hyde is a true centrist.
>>
>>133398202
Someone get this nutbar outta here
>>
>>133402228

well yah, but we all know the real reason... because they're niggers

not everyone has to be full alt right 1488 stormfags, people like lauren southern or a lot of these other alt light people are necessary as a stepping stone for people. if you try to give people all the red pills all at one time they get scared off
>>
>>133398202
>no Jim Goad
pathetic
>>
File: 1498167382737.png (519KB, 553x526px) Image search: [Google]
1498167382737.png
519KB, 553x526px
>>133398202
>Lauren Southern is on our side still
>Please ignore Laura Loomer
>>
Pretty sure that plenty of ppl on the alt-light chart have affirmed that whites are under threat, population-wise, such a Molyneux and more recently Lauren.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.