[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /pol/ Why haven't you enlisted in Trumps US Military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: milfak-56a9b32c3df78cf772a9bb36.jpg (98KB, 768x503px) Image search: [Google]
milfak-56a9b32c3df78cf772a9bb36.jpg
98KB, 768x503px
Tell me /pol/

Why haven't you enlisted in Trumps US Military yet?

Wouldn't you be proud to say to your grandkids that you were serving during the last greatest American president and not under some globalist US president?

Don't you realize that Trumps US Military will be the last time America will ever be glorious before the collapse, why haven't you decided to enlist and train yourself so when the collapse happens you'll be ready to survive?
>>
>>133396850
>inb4 muh jews
>>
>>133396941
shit tier: enlisting in combat arms

meh tier: enlisting in a STEM or medical field

god tier: working in a STEM or medical field under the military

suicide tier: nuclear
>>
>>133397300
>Joining the military for anything but Infantry

You POGs make me sick
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>133396850
Pesky 4th Amendment tbhfam
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>133396850
Already did my time.
>>
If I tried, I'd be rejected because of my scoliosis. Even though it's minor, I wouldn't even get through MEPS.
Would if I could, though.
>>
I got out in 2013. I've done my time.
>>
>>133398525
They let mental ill men who cut there dicks and where wigs. You have ammo if you want to get in.
>>
>>133399009
>>133398179
>Serving under Obama

LOL
>>
>>133396850
Served in the Navy under Obama. Got the fuck out and am now living a comfy civilian life. Interested in what Mattis and Trump have planned for the military, but not enough to go back.
>>
>>133396850

>letting in faggots
>now letting in mentally ill trannies

Nah.
>>
>>133399152
It's less about my mental state and more about my physical one. They'll see it as a liability if I want to be able to carry 100 pound rucksacks for hours at a time and potentially have my back fail on me while out on patrol.
>>
>>133396850
Currently serving in trumps navy, feels good man
>>
I'm not poor. Thank you for your service tho.
>>
>>133397300

Kek northern tier base

Kys
>>
>>133399395
With you having a turtle neck, you still can lift more than the average female in the military. Either try or don't. If you don't then shut up and move on. You have until 30.
>>
File: 68.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
Im gonna try to get to the US (currently in leafistan) so I can sign up for the space marines when it's made
>>
>>133399283
Joined during Bush
>>
>>133399810
>implying you need to be poor to serve
>>
>>133400083
>scoliosis
>turtle neck
its a curvature of the spine. I know I can lift more, but it just won't happen.
http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
Find in page scoliosis.
It's possible to get a waiver, but until I do so, I won't know if my curvature is disqualifying.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.