[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://archive.is/icP27 >Madalyn Parker sent an email to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

http://archive.is/icP27

>Madalyn Parker sent an email to her team at work saying she'd be out of office for a few days to focus on her mental health.
>The response she received from her company's CEO has sparked a larger discussion about what is a rarely-talked topic in the workplace
>Im taking today and tomorrow to focus on my mental health. Hopefully, I'll be back next week refreshed and back to 100%.

When will you filthy fucking republicucks give us our mental thursdays and fridays?!?!?!
REEEEE
>>
>>133393206
>She's a software developer or "empathy engineer" -- a title she chose for herself

why do we allow women to be educated?
>>
>>133393206
>Taking a sick day as a "mental health day"

She's using her sick days. What's the big fucking deal?
>>
>>133393206
>She's a software developer or "empathy engineer" -- a title she chose for herself
She's a customer service rep isn't she?
>>
>>133393416
that is stretching the definition of educated a bit much ole chap.
>>
>>133393206
Eh...I could genuinely understand it if it were like an actual mental health psychotic episode. That would qualify as being sick to me if they genuinely had a mental breakdown. But taking a day off just to "relax" basically should get you fired. The world isn't a daycare. There are plenty of hungry people willing to do her job and not take days off for "me time".
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (219KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
219KB, 560x577px
>>133394460
>yfw her PTSD stems from the election
>>
>>133394460
Eh, if she has days to take off that's her right(presumably). The fact that she felt the need to say why and make a big deal about her mental health issues is kind of stupid though.
>>
>>133393206
My mom takes days off. She calls them mental health days. She's just using her sick time and not working.

Fuck this bitch, I don't use sick time unless I'm sick.
>>
>>133393519
Making up an illness is not a big deal anymore thanks to worthless pieces of shit like you who insist on treating white women like gods among us.
>>
>>133394460
>>133395263
>please stamp the boot harder, i'm still able to breathe
>>
>>133393206
>justifying yourself
>not just taking the day off
>>
File: stem is hard, feminism.jpg (27KB, 551x273px) Image search: [Google]
stem is hard, feminism.jpg
27KB, 551x273px
>>133393206
>https://archive.is/icP27
>She's a software developer or "empathy engineer" -- a title she chose for herself -- for Olark, a Michigan-based live-chat platform that helps businesses talk to customers. It has a staff of about 40.
kek
>>
>>133396087
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
>>
File: iq gender men women list.png (30KB, 627x419px) Image search: [Google]
iq gender men women list.png
30KB, 627x419px
>>133396199
>>133396365
Reminder.
>>
>>133393206
yea its called a vacation whats the problem, or is she trying to get a medical leave ?
>>
>>133395029
This. Ideally you'd be better off saying you came down with a stomach flu or something instead of anything 'mental health' related, from an office politics/promotion/career trajectory standpoint anyways.
>she wants to get fired to either sue or chill out on unemployment for a while
>>
Chronic anxiety, depression and PTSD, would love to know who diagnosed these. She says she's having suicidal thoughts and expects to "hopefully be back next week" like it's nothing.
>>
I saw this on one of those women talk shows and it genuinely upset me that stacies doing this makes them think it breaks the stigma and insulted that people think mental illness is something you just relax from and bam all good
>>
>just say you aren't going to work and everyone should be fine with it

YOU WANTED TO WORK FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.