[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy kek balls. A BRITISH MAYOR just went ape on Polish people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: holycheezyballsomg.jpg (114KB, 792x1374px) Image search: [Google]
holycheezyballsomg.jpg
114KB, 792x1374px
>poles are all disgusting degenerates
>Islam is the only answer

is she /our/ guy pol?
>>
>>133390679

>"President" Trump

I love it when they have to quote a word so it loses all meaning, and becomes a snarky liberal dig at conservatism.

Nah snowflake, doesn't matter how much you quote "President" he'll still be President.

Britfags need to learn.
>>
>>133390679
>Disgusting mud monkey tries to force their stupid beliefs on innocent child
>mother of child is rightfully angry
Why is the mother in the wrong here?
>>
That Syrian was sexualising the women's child by saying she should wear a veil. Fucking hell when can we just wake up and deport these fucks
>>
I fucking hate leftists. How the fuck are everyone BUT white males considered marginalized? We're one of the smallest groups in the world. There's more people in Africa or India than in Europe and North America combined, and that's counting all ethnicities in Europe and North America, which are vastly more diverse than Africa and India. Why? Because everyone wants to live in white countries! We carved out our corners of the globe and just want to be left alone. We even started letting people of other races and religions in to share in our success. It has gotten us nothing but guilt tripped!

It's like a millionaire giving $10,000 to a homeless man one day, and the very next day the homeless man is still standing there with his palm out saying, "Aww, come on, I know you can give more!"
>>
>>133390679
Spelling mistakes, flag hiding and obvious race baiting. probably a brown skinned low IQ american.

sage.

Muslims are still scum though.
>>
File: 1494712046620.png (799KB, 787x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494712046620.png
799KB, 787x667px
>"Put your daughter in a burka! Allahu ackbar!"
>The person who said this is the morally righteous person in this exchange
The whole right wing death squad thing is becoming less of a meme and more of a necessity every single day.
>>
>>133390679
Shouldn't she be upset about the dude slutshaming the girl or whatever it's called?
>>
>>133390679
He is a fucking idiot
What is worse than harsh response before escalation of conflict like we do?
A fucking ignoring real problem and then response in those countries that hasn't done shit to protect citizens will be slaughter of people of color on a streets, when in Poland we will speak to them that they aren't welcome here and why then we will leave some of them here

If they want to push pendulum hard to one direction then response will be even worse
Pogroms will be in the West, not in the racist Poland
>>
>>133390679
>"refugees from parts of Africa fleeing war and poverty"
>refugees fleeing poverty
That's not a refugee Jane. That's an economic migrant,
Also "we are still waiting an official apology from their representative leaders or we will make adjustments" Just... no. You hypocritical authoritarian bigot.
>>
>>133391679
are you fresh off the reddit boat? you look like a The_Donald poster trying to adapt and fit in. i don't have a problem with this but tell me whether my assumption is correct
>>
>>133390679
looks fake af, something a /pol/tard would come up with.
>>
>>133390679
>muh racism
>muh white supreme pizza

This shit has lost all power.
>>
Serves that pole well, going to a muslim country and expecting to be treated equally, no sympathy for her!
>>
>>133390679
>British mayor
Literally fucking who? Doesn't she know that America is not best friends with U.K. anymore because of people like her? I hope she enjoys the American-French alliance going forward. And you guys just broke away from the EU? So no support from Europe and now no support from Murica.

You are absolutely fucked. Enjoy your "new citizens" or whatever the fuck you're calling them. I'm sure they will save you.
>>
>>133390679

Spelling and general stupidity slightly exceeding usual leftist screeds...I'm going with fake.
>>
>>133390679
>protecting your country is white extremism
You all know this is going to lead to another Hitler type situation, right? Not saying it's bad, just that whites will rally to defend their heritage. I wish it would happen sooner. Keep everybody in their own countries and grow independently.
>>
>>133391656
You have to deport the fat, white women first.
>>
Mayor change yearly outside of London. She'll be back in obscurity and impotence soon, plus she cannot be re-elected.
>>
>>133391074
Because she's an islamophobic white supremacist racist /pol/ack. Duh.
>>
>>133391074
If a Christian had told her to dress modestly they would have chimped out. Suddenly they have religious tolerance.

Fuck the left.
>>
I hate p*les and mudslimes equally, what does that make me?
>>
I want a Polish wife.
I'm blue eyed, red-brown hair.
what are my chances? How do you get one?
>>
>>133390679
The whole thing sounds like some saracastic shit and actually a joke, but unfortunately, it was most likely written unironically by some mentally ill leftard (oxymoron, since leftism is a mental illness in itself). Someone from Leeds should track her down and slit her throat on the fucking streets. She loves the muzzies? She should die like one.
>>
>>133396571
A retard.
>>
File: 1492473031364.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492473031364.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>133390679
when there is any kind of collapse, or any push to violence, any opportunity at all to exact violent vengeance on a group of people - I will not be going after muslims, I will be going after leftist demons like this. Muslims will have justice exacted on them in time - but traitorous, demonic, leftist pukes like this need to feel the knife to an inhuman and torturous degree
>>
>>133396615
>what are my chances?
Non-existent.
>How do you get one?
You need to pronounce her name. Correctly.
>>
>>133395093
Nope this is what leftists actually believe
>>
>advice on covering her daughter

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>133396571
A normal (right wing) British person
>inb4 poles are based though
Maybe you should meet some of the poles that live here
Just let the poles and Muslims annihilate each other
>>
>>133396942
No, this is a retarded false flag. I semi-believed it until the "cover up her daughter" bit. You fags need to git good and master some credible subversion
>>
>>133396921
>non existent
rude, I'll prove you wrong someday, lad.
>>
>>133390679
There's a prophecy from a South African seer who said Britain will betray the US during a war with Russia to save its own neck and will be left to its own fate.
I'm beginning to think it'll happen.
>>
File: fugly womanlet lord mayor.png (996KB, 736x535px) Image search: [Google]
fugly womanlet lord mayor.png
996KB, 736x535px
>>133390679
Jane Dowson, Lord Mayor of Leeds is the person who posted this. Pic related

Her Twitter is @CllrJaneDowson
>>
>>133397121
>obese women in the UK can't be retarded leftists
ehhhh, Im not convinced.
I'd say if anyone is falseflagging here, its you.
>>
It's like every woman who has lived in bubble the last 50 years have all just gotten a dose of reality, all at once, and they have no idea how to rationalize it other than to scream how we should all come together in one giant group hug as the equals we all apparently are.
>>
File: 1498600197976-r9k.gif (9KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498600197976-r9k.gif
9KB, 300x250px
>>133390679
I don't understand all the hate towards poles, romanians ect , I went to college with a lot of them and they seem pretty cool
Islamists are the real problem, not eastern europeans
>>
this just looks fake. why no link?
>>
>>133397481
This. It's what I'd expect a /pol/ack to write in order to rustle some jimmies.
>>
>>133397170
The only reliable allies the USA has are Japan and Vietnam.

As ironic as that is, those are the only nations who would surely be on the USA's side at this point. But they would only do battle in the Asian theater mostly against China/NK.
>>
>>133397198
Still waiting for any evidence that she actually posted what she is accused of...
>>
Just because the Polish people have been fucked 63 different ways by outsiders over their history doesn't mean they shouldn't accept foreigners now. The foreigners could teach them about making friends and then they could be even more open as a people. It's 2017 and countries are throwing away their past grudges. Catch up already, Poland.
>>
>>133397591
The fat bitch probably is a traitor and rapefugee lover and deserves whatever trolling she(?) gets, but don't make it so obvious OP.

I mean, I'm still gonna shit all over her on twitter anyway, but get it right.
>>
>>133394898
Well said fellow Assadpede.
I'll be marrying off my wife's daughter tomorrow after kindergarten to a BASED Muslim man.
>>
>>133397600

Japan is still occupied but it is a sovereign unlike Germany which is occupied but merely a controlled territory.
>>
>>133392763
>He is a fucking idiot
>What is worse than harsh response before escalation of conflict like we do?

>trying to reason with an emotionally driven woman who has been sheltered her entire life, just like all the women before her, from anything to do with geopolitics, as they should have been
>>
File: 414241.png (1MB, 1062x1204px) Image search: [Google]
414241.png
1MB, 1062x1204px
>
>>
File: DEiT8P1XoAEjJr3.jpg (2MB, 4500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
DEiT8P1XoAEjJr3.jpg
2MB, 4500x4500px
>>133398265
>>
>>133396571
a nigger
>>
>>133390679
>HATE CRIME WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
>ISLAMOPHOBIA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
>WAR IS PEACE, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Yes goyim, report sane people to the police, thoughtcrime can't be allowed!
>>
File: 1474065456390.jpg (235KB, 1495x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474065456390.jpg
235KB, 1495x1600px
>>133390679
>tfw when you get to the bottom and you find out it's the mayor of your city
It's j-just a parody account, right guys?
>>
>>133390679
She looks like a blimp. Traitors first Jimbo.
>>
>>133390679
when her city falls she will be the first to leave
>>
mayors are literally anybody, if you're a councillor (which is easy as fuck to become) you can put in for mayor and they'll give you it for a few terms, these people are nobodies, the office is nothing
>>
>>133390679
I don't think she's just a race traitor...She's probably mentally ill.
>>
>>133390679

the best reply to this person would just be FUCK ISLAM as a comment under her pathetic rant
>>
>>133390679
Post the link faggot
>>
>>133396095
help me create
>The Talos Initiative
Who is Talos?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talos

Defend Europa, join The Talos Initiative.
>>
File: 1498018017621.gif (2MB, 431x324px) Image search: [Google]
1498018017621.gif
2MB, 431x324px
>>133390679
Post link faggot
>>
File: 5f41ss7ybxwx.jpg (195KB, 577x534px) Image search: [Google]
5f41ss7ybxwx.jpg
195KB, 577x534px
>our country is in a critical situation, it is falling for hate mongering and white supremacist groups which are spreading propaganda at rampant rates aimed at people of colour, disabilities, Muslims and marginalised people such as Syrian refugees

feels good man
>>
>>133397198
she should be hoarding cats in her house instead of hoarding brown people in her town
>>
>>133390679
>immigrate to an islamic country
>do not respect local customs when politely asked to
>chimp out
Why are Poles so stupid?
>>
what the fuck
i'm a monger of hate?
>self control to kick the shit out of random liberals failing
>>
>>133398921
what is the actual remit of a mayor... is she crossing any lines here? are they not supposed to be politically impartial?
>>
>>133396571 >>133397093 >>133397455
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2821188/EU-immigrant-tax-gain-revealed.html
>>
>>133400145
Archive clickbaiters

>https://independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html
https://archive.is/N5MYM
>>
>>133390679
Really racist against the poles. This woman should check her privilege.
>>
>>133391679
What is happening to you now is exactly what was done to germans after WW2. It was so succesfull that it got exported. You've got 1 decade before everyone is turned.
>>
>>133390679
Fake and gay. Not sure why you bother though.
>>
>>133390679
>She became hysterical and as typical Polish people go started hurling racist abuse
>typical Polish people
this is satire, right?
>>
File: polishbeautiful.jpg (352KB, 658x371px) Image search: [Google]
polishbeautiful.jpg
352KB, 658x371px
>>133390679
looks like this bitch needs to work on her slavophobia
>white immigrants
what if eastern euros don't identify as white, bigot?
>>
I think it's time to humiliate said mayor
>>
>>133390679

>one of our syrian volunteers

So you have no problem with a foreign national coming into your country and telling people how to live?
>>
>>133390679
tl, dr;
STFU about your daughters getting raped, kidnapped, and mutilated. It's for your own good.
>>
>>133390679

they insulted her steady supply of cock
>>
>>133400780
This. He's unknowingly thinking like us, but
he's still against our cause.
>>
>>133390679

Is this even for realsies?
>>
>>133397198

middle aged and fat

i'm so, so, so suprised. did i say 'so'?
>>
>>133392763
> Pogroms will be in the West
> will be
They already have been. How do you think someone gets permission to build mega mosques all over the country? They. With the help of the "labour party", that this mayor is a part of, helped ethnicly cleansed these areas.
>>
>>133397455
>I don't understand all the hate towards poles, romanians ect

some of the only true Christians left. when you view all the left does through the lens of the fight of Christianity vs Evil, it all makes sense. The left, including groups that their pet muzzies would kill first, supporting Islam, they do it because they hope to be killed last. And they don't mind, so long as they think Christianity will be ended.
>>
>>133390679
another fat leftie piece of shit tonguing child rapists and savages for votes.

I'm Roman Catholic. I don't find a shred of truth in isam but its a crime for me to say so?

This was always as cheap as bottom feeding politicians sucking up raghead votes and fuck the consequences
>>
Polish come to Britain to work for a better future. Muslims come to be given a better future. Poles are always welcome here because they are good people.
>>
You know I really hope that there are organizations making lists of all these (((progressive))) leaders, journalists and activists.

Do you know what pisses me off the most about being South African? Its the fact that all of the (((progressive))) whites and jews who fought along side the ANC ran away to Europe when this country went to shit.

These people need to be on a list so nationalist governments can refuse them once their country has gone to shit.
>>
>>133401846
Poles are ok. They can integrate well here because Roman Catholicism is a common bond and they work.
>>
>>133394898
No, not everyone who posts over a sentence or two is from T_D, anon.
>>
>>133401487
I meant that with all the shit like what you have told about that mega mosques will cause bigger reaction when people will finally wake up
There won't be any dialogue, but only lynches and killing

It hasn't even started
It will start, when people will have enough, because to counter all that shit leftists do only extreme measures could work
What is now only makes it that a bigger reaction will be required to cleanse from all that shit is happening before it
All the leftists do today will make it even more bloody when shit hits the fan

And stupid people in rural Poland would only argue on what according to Christianity we should do to people who mean harm to us
>>
>>133392058
I've never been a violent person but I would not hesitate to join one if it popped up here in commiefornia.
My greatest hope is that all the liberal shithole states will have their governments overthrown and replaced by the disillusioned few before taking back our federal government from (((them))) like the Nazis did to the Weimar Republic. The red pill hits hard when you live in a place like this, and I wouldn't doubt the resolve of any like-minded people.
>>
>>133401846
>>133402132
I'm glad I see some Europeans appreciating the Pols. Pols do migrate across Europe but at least there is still a strong nationalist sentiment in Poland.
>>
>>133392058
race war now because race war in three years only benefits the enemy
>>
>>133390679
can we convince her that the poles are barbarians beyond compromise, so the only viable solution to a multicultural Europe is to genocide them?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.