[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The State should never have the final say over a childs life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 24242818.jpg (134KB, 1692x746px) Image search: [Google]
24242818.jpg
134KB, 1692x746px
The State should never have the final say over a childs life, thank god I live in Ameri-

http://myfox8.com/2017/06/09/baby-dies-after-judge-denies-appeal-to-keep-him-on-life-support/
>>
>>133369673

The article says the kid was born retarded with a bad heart, contracted a virus, and then essentially died of neglect because the parents were too retarded to take him to the doctor. It's only after the kid was incapable of recovery that they pretended to give a shit.

So in this case, it was actually nature that had the final say. And she said "Nope."
>>
>>133369673
what does anyone expect from socialized medicine. they pay and they will say who lives and dies. except for themselves of course, politicians get dif coverage.
>>
File: 1496728056963.png (854KB, 1028x606px) Image search: [Google]
1496728056963.png
854KB, 1028x606px
>muh freedom
in based USA baby gets shot by private citizens
>>
>>133369673
>make healthcare the governments job
>omg y this government official do dis?
Because he's the government. He can have zero medical knowledge and still have a say.
>>
>>133370378
Yeah and women drown their babies and then hang themselves. It has nothing to do with guns, all with mental health.
>>
>>133370004
This exactly.

The parents are fucking monsters here. They should be barred from having children ever again.
>>
>>133369673
Another useless male
>>
>Tornberg

nice to see the courts taking care of the juden for a change
>>
>>133370004
/thread
>>
>>133370522
the
>be american
>get shot
meme isnt about american gun law, its about americans . like per capita the amount of israelis that use a gun at some point and have access to them is way higher then the USA (although private ownership is more rare) and basically almost every random israeli you'd pick off the street can safely work an m16 and hit targets at close range. however you dont hear about people going on shooting sprees against random people they dont know for no reason all the time .
like i think i've only heard of one case of that shit happening and the dude went to frag palestinians so the people he killed probably had a current\future terrorist\terror supporter among them .

as for americans its your fucking national sport to go shooting other americans you dont know , every month someone shoots up a school, a church or a fucking mcdonalds
>>
>>133372728
Nigger all you hear about in Israel is randos killing or attempting to kill randos. You're two feuding subhuman races. Us culling a few groids is compassionate by comparison.
>>
How long are you supposed to keep someone on life support when there's no chance of them ever recovering? A week? A month? A year? 30 years?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.