[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>majority in both houses >president who will sign any bill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1570.jpg (80KB, 693x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
80KB, 693x756px
>majority in both houses
>president who will sign any bill they send him
>filibuster rule can be ignored
>Not ramming through bill after bill every single day to turn America into a conservatives wet dream

When did you realize republicans are nothing more than evil snakes with eyes only for their own power
>>
Because deep down they know their policies are crap
>>
So you just found out about cuckservatives, huh?
>>
>>133365506
Every has always known this, it's why we wanted Trump to take over the GOP so maybe people will join the party who aren't neo-cons
>>
>>133365743
That's why you wanted Trump elected? Really? Not because you were convinced by trolls to dispise the Evil Devil Woman?
>>
Why are they trying so hard to save Obamacare? Do they think democrats will vote for them if they just keep certain provisions of Obamacare? I don't fucking get it
>>
>>133365958
I wanted him to win because he made my enemies upset.
>>
>>133366122
Are you a grade schooler?
>>
File: IMG_2375.jpg (183KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2375.jpg
183KB, 659x1024px
>>133365506
It's exactly what he's doing.
In the pic: more work than Obama's two terms in six months.
Your problem is that you get distracted by the bantz instead of listening to the actual news.
>>
>>133365506
Sounds a lot like Obama's first year.
>>
File: calvincandie.jpg (138KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
calvincandie.jpg
138KB, 933x1400px
>>133365958

I've despised Hillary since mid 90s lol.
>>
>>133365506
>only for their own power
If you didn't realize that about every single politician on the planet, you're a brainlet anyway.
>>
>>133365669
>5669▶
>So you just found out about cuckservatives, huh?
Came here to say this
>>
>>133366470
Comrade Stump plz go
>>
>>133366532
Their deception goes so deep that they passed full repeals of Obamacare while obama was in office and actually sent it to his desk and made him veto it.

Now they're doing this weird shit?
>>
>>133365506
americans love football so the politicians play up the Us VS Them for entertainment. dems and reps agree on more than theyre letting on, but they want to put on a good show and sportmanship
>>
>>133366776
Once the dems decided to say enough is enough and stop working with them, the gop realized that they are literally too stupid to cobble together a healthcare plan. So now, the only thing left to do is stall and pray the the dems come back to the table.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.