[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many white men in the West, let's say age 20 to 40,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How many white men in the West, let's say age 20 to 40, are shut-ins? Is it an epidemic or is it like it's always been?
>>
Define "shut in", you faggot.
>>
>>133363268
have a guess
>>
>>133363326

Why don't you just define it so we can then continue the discussion the way you wanted? Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>133363633
no girlfriend, no friends, introvert, loner, autist, asperger's, neurotic, doesn't go to parties, etc.
The upper lever ubermensch like myself also hates his parents and siblings.
>>
I'm a shut in when I'm here but when I'm in Japan I'm a huge extrovert. It's just the society we're in that's cancerous that I'd rather avoid
>>
The internet ruined the world. Just like party chat ruined online chat. Used to be I could play a game and make online friends. Now playing alone is just like living alone. Everyone sticks to their groups and gatekeeps everyone else out.
No reason to talk to anyone else anymore.
>>
>>133364137

Thanks, faggot. It's hard to tell since guys like me cross many different sections, meaning I have a job and friends but no gf and I don't go to parties. It's probably too hard to guess how many men are "shut-ins", especially since by nature we aren't supposed to know about them. There definitely is a rising number of men opting out though, and I don't blame them at all.
>>
>>133364459
>The internet ruined the world

couldn't agree more senpai, having everything at your fingertips has a lot of cons
>>
File: 1311734540974.png (30KB, 390x399px) Image search: [Google]
1311734540974.png
30KB, 390x399px
>tfw shutin

how you holding out lads?
>>
>>133364722

But the thing is, is that 4chan hosts these 'disaffected young males dropping out of society', and those are great guys. You'd be hard pressed to find more genuine people than that. I resonate with them and relate to them on a lot of levels. Real life is very bland, shallow, basic compared to the discussions we have here.
>>
>>133362631
>Rodge
>white
>>
>>133365444
He's mixed but he was someone who had no success with women.
>>
>>133362631
But being a shut-in is /comfy/

I long for my days of neetdom. I had no money, but I had time. Now I have no time, but I have money. Such a catch-22
>>
Shut-ins are evolved. The polar opposite of shitskins.
>>
>>133362631
The "teenager" years between youth and adulthood didn't really exist before the 1950's. What do you think?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.