[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to smart to like any political view other than Blair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 85e.jpg (73KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
73KB, 764x551px
>tfw to smart to like any political view other than Blair / Clintons / Obama

I like pol a lot. But how can you say that the above politicians aren't the final form of democratic politics?
We need well educated experts like Economists, Government scientists and doctors, Political scientists, historians, sociologists, and psychologists. We need evidence and science based policy. Why is this so hard for other people to see?

We need to stop politicising abortions and healthcare and just give women and people free access to it. We need to take the politics out of global warming and economic decisions and let the experts do their work.
>>
>>133362059
go die, bitch
>>
File: 1499856664612.jpg (36KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
1499856664612.jpg
36KB, 759x422px
>>133362059
>how can you say that the above politicians aren't the final form of democratic politics
You ain't seen nothing yet kiddo.
>>
>>133362059
>We need evidence and science based policy
Right on, friend. I suppose you'll be killing niggers on the day of the rope then?
>>
>>133362059
>We need evidence and science based policy.
like niggers have significantly lower IQ? or crime statistics?
>>
>>133362059
oh boy... Universities are full of indoctrinated marxist scum. And, be honest... Can you grow you're own food? No, you can't. Therefore why not have farmers run our countries. After all we need food much more than internet.
>>
>>133363076
>>133363186
Did you know that in the UK boys of African (non-Caribbean) descent outperform whites?

How does that day of the rope sound to you?

>>133363244
My nearest institute of higher education is an agricultural college.
What your field? Kek studies?
>>
>>133362059
Even if we agree that theyre the best democrats ever to exist (which is not the case imo). Democracy is still a pathetic political system
>>
>>133363526
https://z139.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/screen-shot-2012-02-07-at-10-17-43-am.png
>>
>>133362059
Final form in the sense that democracy ended with them? I completely agree
>>
>>133362512
>your only "argument" left is ad hominem insults
Why even post then?
>>
>>133362059
He bears the mark of reddit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.