[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fuckers ready to be entertained for however long it takes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 55

You fuckers ready to be entertained for however long it takes me to dump this shitty book?

>What if a fascist, autocratic President took over the United States? And what if that President lost California, the sixth largest economy on Earth, by nearly 2-to-1...a margin of almost 3 1/2 million votes? What if the day after that President took power, the largest mass demonstration in history occurred, and the state with the largest turnout was California. And then, the following week, two of the largest international airports in the world, California's LAX and SFO, were blockaded by protesters? What if California refused to be ruled? From the creators of YOUNG TERRORISTS, Matteo Pizzolo (GODKILLER) and Amancay Nahuelpan (CLANDESTINO), comes this tale of resisting oppression, punching Nazis, protecting each other, kicking ass, and demanding liberty for all.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 431383.jpg (962KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
431383.jpg
962KB, 1440x810px
>Implying we would waste the opportunity to exterminate Californian degenerates once and for all
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>133361307
I can't believe the words they are putting in his mouth. Are they projecting?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: cancer.gif (65KB, 533x463px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.gif
65KB, 533x463px
>mfw this is an actual comic
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>133361990
>Are they projecting?
yes, progressives are always projecting
>>
>>
>>
>>133361244
Wonder how many copies this sold. My guess would be around 5.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
why are they all angry at steve jobs?
not reading this shit to find out
>>
>>
>>
>>133362719
HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Or something along those lines
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>133362226
This is just too retarded.
Art is subpar, plot seems is some lefty power dream from the two pages I've seen.
Do they really think starbucks sipping hippies and special snowflakes can put up a resistance when I can ride around in my car blasting hateful words out of some speakers and send them into ptsd? Where do they even get the guns and when did they train?
There's no safespace in warfare.
>>
Please secede. A pit of anti-social greed, go pander to your Chinese "friends", filth. This country has caught a virus and it is time for a cure
>>
This Comic is pure cancer
>>
Liberals project jew propaganda ala Inglorious Bastards: The graphic novel.
>>
>>133361244
I've always found it entertaining that califags always talk about how large their economy is.

But they always fail to realize their economy is good because they are part of the us. Of they did calexit the US wouldn't be obligated to trade or allow them access to us businesses.

Calexit would be a total self btfo
>>
>U.S. National Guard
Dropped. Do these pozhole neggers even do any research. It is state by state. It would be California Army National Guard. That alone triggers my autism.
>>
>>133362257
>Implying us CA gun owners would defend this corrupt state gov that tries to take away our rights

I'm not killing people for you cali haters but if you invaded, everyone with a gun would cook you a welcoming dinner and say thank you for liberating us.
>>
>>133362782
Oh cool let's interview a terrorist! Who published this garbage so I can never buy a book from them again?
>>
Is there anything more cringe than commie-cringe?
>>
File: this.jpg (70KB, 736x524px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
70KB, 736x524px
>>133361244
>What if a fascist, autocratic President took over the United States?
>What if California refused to be ruled?
>>
File: IMG_3205.jpg (23KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3205.jpg
23KB, 439x480px
>calexit
>entire active us military and reserve pulls out, maybe CA national guard remains
>citizens only have 5 round, fixed magazine rifles
>illegals have all the illegal guns they want
>economic sanctions on Silicon Valley
>anyone with money leaves and goes to Texas
>California dollar crashes
>in 3 months changes name to Nuevo California, Mexico

>
>>
>LA and San Francisco are the entirety of California
The US and the rest of the state would remove SJW.
>>
>>133361244
>"punching nazis"
>blocking airports
You ever wonder why we do the things we do?
>>
>>133361244
So are they for gun rights now? This is too dumb to handle
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.