[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working as a "middle class" tradesman and paying your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: julian3.jpg (145KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
julian3.jpg
145KB, 1024x664px
It would take the average Canadian nearly 300 years of working, to earn what Omar Khadr was given. That's at 40hrs a week, roughly 50,000k a year gross wages.

Let that sink in...
>>
>>133360273
As far as I know the west are the first people to pay their enemies more than their own citizens (and soldiers). Same here with Anjem Choudary who was receiving more in benefits than Lee Rigby at the time of his death.
>>
>>133360273
i know that cosplay. HOW GAY
>>
Wrong board faggot
GTFO never come back
>>
The whole thing is he was only 15 years old when this happened. As Horrific as his crime was a civilized Developed nation must give its citizens a chance to be Rehabilitated no matter the crime. I disagree with giving $$$ tho. I also feel like he should spend another 7 or 8 tears in Prison tho.
>>
>>133362487
>t. a cuck

Bullet through the brain for terrorist scum, no exceptions
>>
File: IMG_1939.png (514KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1939.png
514KB, 600x811px
>>133362487
No, a civilized nation knows the difference between rehabilitation and punishment. If you weren't a sandnigger, you would be civilized and understand that too. That little shitskin got what he deserved. His family now needs to be raped and murdered because unfortunately the state failed us, even though they knew better.
>>
File: julian1.jpg (66KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
julian1.jpg
66KB, 650x400px
>>133362040
When did algeria get internet service?

Must be a big deal for you cave dwellers. Congratulations you fucking cave man!

Protip: lurk more before you post again.
>>
>>133360273
I'm starting to think that if the right whited wants the left to sympathise with them they're going to need to start killing people en masse.

Hear me out, if you start killing people then the entire world will have you for your beliefs and those sympathetic to you. Eventually, they'll start discriminating against you. That's when you bring in the legions of poor, peaceful children to cry about people discriminating against them. Then the leftist governments side with you because they're worried about the poor children being discriminated against.

What other option is there?
>>
>>133362487
Get cucked you fuck
>>
>>133364126
the governments are working for evil so none of that will work. it's not like government cares about children. maybe some people in government do, bu any real power don't have any real power, few exceptions.

and basically you're also a faggot, just so you know. so good luck with that
>>
>>133364607
>but any real people don't have any real power
is what i meant to say
>>
>>133360273
>Yeah. But Trudeau is soooo cute. And he seems a very polite gentleman. He is petting ze bunnies.
But, hey, you got and OK Trophy from Merkel. Be happy.
>>
File: 317.png (47KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
47KB, 758x631px
>>133364607
>Believing in evil
>>
>>133365063
>imitations of it are to be tolerated
>>
File: c4a.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>133365248
>People who disagree with me are evil
>Better just pray to Jesus to fix them
>>
File: 0293o5902390509235.jpg (97KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
0293o5902390509235.jpg
97KB, 700x700px
My dad retired and has to fight for his pension and they only granted him a small percentage, because of the fact my mum still works, he wont actually probably ever see a full pension before he dies because my mum works in white-collar job and wont retire anytime soon.

Meanwhile Muhammad Bin Al-faggot comes into the country 5 years ago, has never paid taxes, and gets free money because he deserves it over someone whose paid into the system for 5 decades.
And /pol/ has the balls to call born nationals scum for being NEETs. I'd rather give money to someone whose born here whose parents paid into the system for decades, rather than some random cunt whose never paid into the system getting it.

Cunts.
>>
>2015: Trudeau campaigns against a law that would let the government strip terrorists of their Canadian citizenship
>2017: every criticism of the Omar Khadr case is blown off by the government and media saying "well he has a Canadian citizenship so there's nothing we can do :^)"
what did (((they))) mean by this /pol/?
>>
>>133366141
What's even better are the countless scholarship programs that go towards ensuring any minority gets free money, paid education and a living wage for being on their 8th certificate at TAFE.

There's barely any scholarships for achievement anymore. They're all made to appeal to minorities. The only scholarships white males are applicable for is like 10 places if you get an true OP 1 in high school with extracurricular and the elite athlete scholarship. Everything else is shit like "women in engineering".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.