[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with life in general, /pol/? I'm tired of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CsZWu9JWEAABxTO.jpg (60KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
CsZWu9JWEAABxTO.jpg
60KB, 680x451px
How do you cope with life in general, /pol/? I'm tired of doing the same shit every day: wake up early, spent the whole day at my meaningless work, get home to eat and sleep. The wekeends are even worse, I stay home all day because I have no friends.

Sure I can take vacations, but then I'd have to come back again. I can try and change my routine but what for... It all seems so tiresome.

Is there something more to life? What am I missing? How do you find meaning or motivation?
>>
I was once like you. What are you interested in? Find a hobby and join a club. You'll make friends naturally if you are both interested in the same thing. You just have to push yourself into uncomfortable situations. The more you do this the easier it becomes. It might seem hard at first, but I realized that most of my insecurities were just me overthinking things.
>>
>>133355117

What kind of clubs did you join?
>>
>>133355276
Shooting club, mixed martial arts.
>>
File: 1497983972147.jpg (67KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497983972147.jpg
67KB, 543x400px
Bump
>>
>>133354795
Vidya, programming,shitposting and hanging out w/friends
>>
>>133355547

So how did that help you? Was it just the fact you were exposed to more social situations?
>>
>>133355967
Yeah. You get talking to people and get to know them better. Get their phone number and make connections. Tell them you'd like to hang out sometime. I know it might seem alien, but it comes natural when you both have the same interests. I know the world may be in a bad state but there's always hope. Don't put yourself down anon, your more important than you know.
>>
>>133356603

Thanks bro
>>
>>133357970
No problem man, just think positive. Also join a gym and go running. Exercise makes you feel way better.
>>
>>133354795
>I'm tired of doing the same shit every day

Then change something, retard
>>
>>133354795
Im not a wagecuck.
Grow a pair of balls jose
>>
>>133354795
Obey biology.
Everything "meaningful" you do, poetry, art, intellectual pursuits..
Are a peacocks tail.

Make babies. Realise meaning. You're welcome.
>>
>>133354795
You're lonely, anon. You need to push yourself to make friends. It's hard, but it is the only way you will find meaning in your life. Start at your local church. Godspeed.
>>
>>133354795

>>>/adv/

And read our sticky while you're at it. Learn some logic. It'll help.
>>
Try meditating and writing down what you want to change and what you currently don't like about yourself anon. Ten minutes by yourself is all you need to figure out what you want and don't want. After you mediate, write the stuff down so you don't lose it in your mind by inevitably being distracted! I wish you luck and hope your life changes for the better!
>>
>>133354795
>How do you cope with life in general, /pol/?
The love of my beautiful, faithful wife
The look on my children's faces when I get home from work
The feeling of satisfaction I get from providing for a non-degenerate white family and community
>>
>>133354795
What does your shitty life have to do with politics?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.