[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band >kill a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: varg.jpg (2MB, 9999x9910px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
2MB, 9999x9910px
>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much
>>
As a Christian I've always had issue with him as a whole, but his last two videos are so retarded.

One is against technology from anything after the Nordic Bronze Age and this last one is against medicine.

Truly he is a snownigger. I'm only half Germanic/ Nordic but my Anglo/Gaelic side reminds me why we speak English.

Because we're civilized and actually created shit. Props to Southern Europe too.
>>
Varg is based. And he makes american christcucks mad af
>>
>>133350786
The three-point seatbelt, the pacemaker, TetraPak, the zipper, the adjustable wrench and ultrasound are just a few norse inventions. You're out of your element, son.
You're out
>>
>>133350478
>Northen Europeans are retarded niggers
Wow, water is wet
>>
>>133350478
Hey snow nigga, you're not allowed to BREED!
>>
>>133350945
This.
>>
File: italian inventors.png (346KB, 1670x215px) Image search: [Google]
italian inventors.png
346KB, 1670x215px
>>133351155
*cough*
>>
>>133351155
> the zipper
HOLY FUCK!! NORDS ABSOLUTE MASTERRACE!!!
>>
>>133350786
"I'm 1/16th norwegian and 4,56/19,44 anglo guyz !! White master race incoming"
>>
>>133351338
You're still using buttons I guess?

Here's some more conveniant, important and glorious inventions from the master race:

>Dynamite
>Bluetooth
>Celsius scale
>Medical ventilator
>Blow torch
>Xylocain
>The Propeller

Oh, and these are just swedish inventions by the way.
>>
>>133350478
>mad italian
How does it feel being so mixed with niggers that everything after the fall of rome was a total joke?
How does it feel that the germanics took over europe after that?
>>
WE
>>
File: austrian shattered dreams.jpg (62KB, 851x640px) Image search: [Google]
austrian shattered dreams.jpg
62KB, 851x640px
>>133351880
still mad
>>
WUZ
>>
VIKANGZ
>>
File: Subhumans BTFO.png (205KB, 1008x568px) Image search: [Google]
Subhumans BTFO.png
205KB, 1008x568px
>>133351880
>mad Austrian
Nice Empire you have. Mind if i take a bit of it??
>>
>>133351155
Can't use those of you listen to Varg.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>133350478
>why does anyone take varg seriously
>takes memes seriously
>>
>>133351949
>>133352041
>Patriotism
No thanks, I care for the health of my people instead.
We still have a nice wealthy community of good and intelligent people, still having an active scientific research.
But... what do you have? And how long is it ago that you got too black to make anything worthwhile anymore?
>>
File: IMG_1704.jpg (81KB, 748x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1704.jpg
81KB, 748x714px
>>133351403
You're lucky I'm not full Nazi. God bless you and be on your way.
>>
File: vargina.jpg (85KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
vargina.jpg
85KB, 762x464px
>>133350478
>>
File: look, an austrohungarian.gif (4MB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
look, an austrohungarian.gif
4MB, 480x315px
>>133352303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuDNIhDWnHc
>>
>>133350478
Is this an Italian posting or some African?
>>
>>133352880
is this an american posting or some mongrel?
oh wait...
>>
I don't agree with everything he says but he's a comfy guy
>>
File: 1499757228890.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499757228890.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>133350786
>Truly he is a snownigger

you only learned that now?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvp-TJUgz98
>>
>>133350478
He killed the guy because other people were telling him that the guy was plotting to murder him.
SAGE
>>
you guys are fags cuz i never even heard of varg
>>
>>133350478
All his points are right or at least worth entertaining. The only two I'm iffy on are imminent civilisational collapse (more like possible heavy population crash, concentrated in 3rd world and maybe involving a hot war with China that the West dusts itself off from, having prevailed) and civilisation being created as a result of racemixing (possible, but would like to consider further). He just offends western sensibilities by shading technology and Christianity.
>>
File: untitled.png (92KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
92KB, 287x176px
>>133353186
>>
>>133353507
>>133353507
>All his points are right or at least worth entertaining

You can't be thick enough to fall for the ravings of an obscure blackmetal arsonist cunt who murdered someone did 15 years and immigrated to another country to live as a welfare queen larping as a Viking. You can't really be slurping up the utter shit he spews.

Its just bait anon. Has to be.
>>
>>133353823
>welfare
Stop spreading this meme, Varg's literally not allowed to get French welfare because of France's laws. If you have multiple incomes you are illegible for French welfare.

Self defense is never murder and there was never any proof Varg burnt down the churches, by the way. The only reason Varg got convicted for burning down churches (which he rightfully denies), was because a bunch of "witnesses" (who were also friends of the guy Varg killed) claimed Varg did it. Ironically, one of the witnesses was actually arrested for church burnings a year before that, and another witness got arrested two years later for church burnings too.

Lying is the least white thing you can do, but you're Irish so I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: Euronymous 1.jpg (20KB, 295x487px) Image search: [Google]
Euronymous 1.jpg
20KB, 295x487px
>>133353527
>e-e-euronymous was a good boy he dindu nuffin
Varg had every right to kill that Marxist commie manlet fuck. Nearly everybody in Norway's black metal scene agreed that Euronymous was fucked in the head and constantly talked about wanting to kill people who was stealing his popularity.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.