[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a buddy of mine told me to make a thread on /pol/ even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 017.jpg (3MB, 1938x2899px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
3MB, 1938x2899px
So a buddy of mine told me to make a thread on /pol/ even though I haven't been a regular since the /n/ and /new/ days.

I'm an ethnic Somali and I lived there for bit during the height of the priracy era and a couple years before the official formation of the federal goverment, but I was born into the diaspora.

I'm here to ask any questions you may have and shed some light in areas you may not be aware of. I grew up in a traditional islamic enviroment, but however growing up in the west with access to the internet and a library card has given the intellectual freedom to break through the religious cognitive dissonance so I'm not really chained down by fervent religious dogma as you'd typically assume.

Fire away if this is of particular interest to any of you. I'll keep the thread open.
>>
>>133349203
How's the relation between the somali diaspora and Somalia? Do you send money back home? Do you hope to return as a rich man someday?
>>
>>133349611

Remittance is one of the biggest income sources for a majority of somalis that live in Somalia. There's no official numbers but I have no doubt that a majoirity of the money that goes into somalia other than foreign aid is remittance money from the diaspora.

I've never personally done it, but I give money to my mother and she usually uses it for remittance payments for her family back home.

Hopefully. There's a lot of factors involved but if it were possible I would definitely like to live in the motherland.
>>
>>133349203
I want to trigger a nuclear war with Russia so that they nuke all of America's major cities.
>>
>>133349203

Have you ever met Johnny Depp? he is a pirate too
>>
>>133350438

The soviets fucked us over during the cold war so if your plans reached fruition then I would have no objections.

>>133350585

I honestly have never seen a single pirates of the caribbean movie in its entirety.
>>
> File: 017.jpg
That must be really uncomfortable to take your sabre if you carry it by your right side.
>>
>>133350777
Who are somalians best friends and enemies?
>>
>>133350921

From a bulk download of historical pics from a forum; labeleld numarically.

I'm thinking he unseathed it for the pic, it's defintely outside the norm.
>>
Somalia belongs to the Kekistani's. Soon we will drive out the natives and make it our own.
>>
>>133351068

Somalias enemies are it's neighbors. So basically Kenya and Ethiopia. The Somalis and Ethiopians have had historcial amenity so that one is somewhat expected but the friction with Kenya is due to the colonial borders Britain created. Basically a large chunk of ethnic somali territory that has historically been inhibated by somalis were given to Kenya by the British. It was a blunder on their part but you can't really blame them because the Brits are infamous for nonsenicals border drawings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Eastern_Province_(Kenya)
>>
File: Sprinkle some crack on him.jpg (95KB, 650x477px) Image search: [Google]
Sprinkle some crack on him.jpg
95KB, 650x477px
>>133351122

Goodluck m8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.