[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all that we know about the deep state influencing culture,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0719.jpg (198KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
198KB, 1280x640px
With all that we know about the deep state influencing culture, could the zombie craze in pop culture be conditioning for a rage virus they plan on releasing to lower the population?
>>
and why would they do that you fuckin moron?
>>
>>133338046
The zombie craze is their way of conditioning you to the massive immigration.
>>
>>133338238
For the same reason they created aids. To wipe out a demographic.
>>
The zombie craze is only because even a 30IQ monkey can understand zombies.

They're the least complex "enemy" you can have. Mindless aggressive monster with a single purpose and extremely simple behavior (walk and eat). It's a lowest common denominator thing.
>>
>>133338046
The Phoenix project is real.
>>
>>133338357
thats bullshit.

The Aids virus was originaly aimed against crickets. Jews were planing to convert africa to one big Farm.
However the virus mutated, killing niggers n fags.
>>
>>133338553
Source?
>>
>>133338357
>For the same reason they created aids. To wipe out a demographic.
I wish this was true.
>>
>>133338650
The demographic I'm talking about is poor people.
>>
>>133338404
No it's not.
>>
>>133338046
yes.
the virus is called money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.