[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's our most realistic strategy for preventing the poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_orsdtc48kU1thvddco1_1280.jpg (242KB, 871x710px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orsdtc48kU1thvddco1_1280.jpg
242KB, 871x710px
What's our most realistic strategy for preventing the poor (i.e. third world poor and western poor) from reproducing?

pic largely unrelated
>>
>>133328213
Convincing them that abortion is awesome.
>>
>>133328213
just stop providing aid and food aid problem solved.
>>
Getting them microloans and helping them out of poverty.
>>
>>133328213
Offer them a lifetime of welfare in exchange for their permanent sterilization.
>>
The media has done this

For a white man to breed he must
>have a white collar job
>have a decent family
>have a real social group
>either work out or be very educated
>be almost perfectly in control of his sexuality

For a black man to bred he needs
>enough money to party (gibs or drug money)
>not fat.. she'll assume you're muscular
A black man can even get away with being too forward and start relationships with "dayum," this isn't fair white men are regularly rejected when they're too obvious about being interested.

The standard differential here is obvious and ridiculous and only serves to breed too many blacks relative to their quality. Blacks don't even need to play cat and mouse games with white women! White women just assume they're too retarded for this and assume caring that they're retarded is racism. That's ridiculous!
>>
>>133328213
you want the poor to reproduce, who else is going to work 14 hour days for you in toxic factories without ppe for 5$ a day???
>>
The only (((morally acceptable))) answer is to raise their standards of living to the point of western nations so they too suffer the dip that comes with comfortable middle class life.

They breed like rabbits because they drop like flies and they need multiple chilluns to provide for them in their old age.

Personally though, i'm of the imperialist sense that the world is fucked up so we might as well exert our power before it's all gone and turn africa into a free range bio / chemical weapons testing laboratory, but that's never gonna fly.
>>
>>133328213
kill all non-whites.
>>
>>133329319
*and white trash(neo-nazi type)
>>
>>133329095

Machines will be even cheaper than poor people soon.
>>
>>133328213

pay them 10K each to get sterilized

90% of poor people are dumb as shit with no planning ahead abilities and would jump at the deal thinking they are the ones ripping me off when in reality I would save shit loads from what these people would drain from society in welfare, legal costs, medical costs, ect

and the 10% who are not that stupid well well done you've succeeded in survival of the fittest and can pass on your genes

the best part is it would be overwhelmingly dumb browny people taking the deal too

and it doesn't even break the NAP because its a consensual transaction!
>>
>>133330847

Wouldn't this be a little costly?

We need to sterilise ~2 billion women over the next 10 years, and then 90% of the women born each year thereafter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.