[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the Dust has settled , can we admit that Joe Rogan won

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5053.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5053.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>
>debate

Joe was being a whiny bitch
>>
>>133327970
>Joe-DUDE WEED LMAO
>Steven-Yeah it might not be all that you-
>Joe interupts-CURES CANCER LMAO
>Steven-*autistic anger*
>Joe-*autistic dude lmao*
>Steven- im going to wear a dress over this.
there's the 100% accurate accounts for what happend on that day.
>>
>>133327970e
crowder made bad points but Joe took it extremely personally. I think everybody in the audience expected a comedian to do a better job of talking down a critic of marijuana on his marijuana themed comedy show
>>
>>133328099
It's not hard to see that Joe is intimidated by few things... two of those are fighters he know could smash his ass into oblivion (Josh Barnett) and right wing voices that are funnier than he is.

He's a 50 year old seeing a man 20 years younger than him making more cogent points and being more relevant than he ever could at that age. Rogan was praying for a slot on Newsradio in the 90s while Crowder is actually breaking ground in new media.
>>
Aren't they relatively on a similar team? What was the debate topic? Good watch?
>>
>>133329216
Oh..weed.. literally who cares?
>>
>>133327970
What debate? Who is Crowder? Is Newsradio still on the air?
>>
>>133329148

> crowder is relevant and actually funny

Crowder pls goto bed lmao
>>
File: 1499518931545.png (2MB, 1089x4677px) Image search: [Google]
1499518931545.png
2MB, 1089x4677px
>>133327970
>>133328099

Rogan: I SMOKE WEED AND YOU'RE WRONG!!! WEED IS GOOD AND EVERYONE, EVEN THOSE WHO ARE DUCKING RETARDED SHOULD DRIVE STONED! IN FACT**** WEED AND DRIVING IS ACTALLY BETTER THAN JUST DRIVING!!!! EVERYONE IS MORE AWARE WHEN THEY'RE ON WEED!!!!

I smoke weed on occasion, and it's a hit of fun. Rogan took this all so personaly and was a friggen moron.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>133329411
gotta keep that meundies money flowing. Have you ever thought about how Giganthopithicus could survive in the Yukon?

Crowder is still generating way more good original content other than edibleweedbro that hosted Fear Factor
>>
>>133327970

Not really...

He just interrupted and acted dismissive.

Crowder is a lot smarter than Rogan. Its just the truth.
>>
>>133327970
What I got from that debate is confirmation that Joe can't hold his liquor at all. Seems to turn into a total shit in every episode featuring alcohol
>>
DUDE
>>
>>133330852
DID YOU LIKE JUST IMPLY THAT MY IDEALIZED UNDERSTAND OF MARIJUANA MIGHT BE FLAWED OR INCOMPLETE??? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS MAN??? GET OUTTA HERE DUDE
>>
I don't like that rogan pushed him on an issue he said he didn't care about.

I don't like that crowder was so defensive about an issue he supposedly cared little about.

Crowder got a little too weird talking about bullying and acting like he was being double teamed....and rogan was just pushing the issue too much.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.