[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SON OF JUPITER HAS RETURNED TO CLAIM FRANCE'S ORNATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (34KB, 468x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 468x279px
THE SON OF JUPITER HAS RETURNED TO CLAIM FRANCE'S ORNATE THRONE

WILL HE FINISH WHAT NAPOLEON STARTED?
>>
>>133325113
He's just a Bognadoff puppet
Iron but fair fist
>>
File: niggermad.png (169KB, 629x900px) Image search: [Google]
niggermad.png
169KB, 629x900px
>>133325113
REPUGNANT
>>
File: Black Sun.jpg (60KB, 714x476px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.jpg
60KB, 714x476px
>>133325113
Say hello to the harbinger of war
>>
>>133325261
No anon you're supposed to play on the joke that Macron is some sort of Far Right nutcase who wants to Genocide the Blacks, spinning his public presence, and completely ruining him in the eyes of the left, memeing the world into thinking he wants to kill all the blacks, however I guess you're just fucking incapable of any sort of fucking critical thinking, so you just decide to make some dumb fucking post that about how Macron is a weinie (which he is), because you haven't been posting on /pol/ likely for more than a few weeks and you came here from r/t_d and all you can think about is how he is not Marine Le Pen, which just goes to show you know absolutely nothing about /pol/ board culture, and care nothing about the community and the culture that has grown here over the years, pissing off the long time posters and oldfags, and basically ruining 4chan for fucking everyone, including yourself, because newfags like you don't fucking lurk, hell it used to be considered to be idiotic to not lurk for a few months, even a year wouldn't be considered crazy, but nope you get some link from r/t_d and just waltz the fuck on over to 4chan, hoping you can get in on those dank memes and get a bunch of (you)s and get on the front page of r/4chan because golly fucking gee look at all those (you)s! Those are like upvotes right? Remember to fucking include me in the screenshot guiz!!1!!1!!!1! And worst of all this makes shills even worse, since you are too fucking inept to recognize a blatantly obvious shill or slide thread and jsut keep on fucking posting instead of saging or ignoring like any resonable person who enjoys the board can fucking understand, but nope you decide to just be a dumb fucking newfag shit, not realizing that your presense is making it impossible to people genuinely interested to learn anything, since lurking will just show them the toxic shit you spew that has nothing to do with anything that is /pol/, and it's absolutely disgusting
>>
File: C7MRASXW4AAPaUU.jpg (81KB, 1094x615px) Image search: [Google]
C7MRASXW4AAPaUU.jpg
81KB, 1094x615px
>>133325113

now you know
>>
>>133327080
I appreciate this wall of text ngl

summerfags btfo
>>
>>133325312

Why is he getting angry then? If the speech hes mad about is calling out niggers who spew out 8 kids, why is the son of a nigger who spewed out 2 kids acting like hes being targeted?

fuck i hate niggers.
>>
>>133325312
Don't know what Joe's problem is.
He's clearly benefited from wise family planning.
>>
>>133327080
nice pasta chef Boi R D
>>
File: bog.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>133325113
Macron serves the Gods.
>>
>>133325113
Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
>>
he will do a good job.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.