[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ what would you do if you were me? >be me >come from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2899.png (4MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.png
4MB, 1000x1000px
/pol/ what would you do if you were me?
>be me
>come from Canada
>move to US
>working illegal here
>iron worker
>boss is illegal Mexican
>pissing me off all day
>trying to play cool
>now want to try me like if i am a fucking hoe
>can't take his shit anymore
>warn him
>he ignores the old warnings and keep doing it
>now i got all his data and i am ready to send him back there
>MAGA
I got all his data, should i give it to you guys or just take his shit all time
(He thinks because he is paying me he own me)
>be black
>racist shit all time about black people coming from him
>because I've been enough of time in /pol/ i can deal with certain kind of racism
>laugh to play cool and see like i doesn't border me
>keep his faggot shit
>Deus Vult!
Got all and i want to see what he will do once he find out he is gonna be kicked out of this country
But i still feeling regret because i'm a man of God and I study the occult.
Should I take the roll of God and punish him or feel the compassion?
>>
>>133319963
>be subhuman nigger fuck from canada that came here illigally
>get upset at my boss because he dosen't like me being a lazy fucking nigger like i am
>try to fuck boss over
>put maga and dues vult in my post so im one of the boys right
you are fucking slime, fucking scum, please give me your information so i can call ice on you, ya fucking jiggaboo
>>
>>133320445
I get it anon, we all are merely memes
Ok here is my information:
>
>>
>>133320690
This isn't a meme you dumb nigger, you came here illegally like the spic you work for and are getting upset that the spic that you work for doesn't like lazy niggers that can't even speak English correctly. I would rather have him in this country than you because you have no loyalty and no morals just like every other fucking nigger i have ever met.
>>
>>133320857
God hear you anon, i really wish i would be that guy who you're talking about.. But i'm the opposite, i already know a lot of stuff about the work, while i'm working my ass 10h at day to save some money get out of debts and be able to come back and study, but you wont get it kike lover
>>
He could just turn you in too once he gets hauled in. You are both there working illegally.
>>
File: 1482471869865.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482471869865.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>133321610
>yes but you forget some
>rather go back Canada than Mexico
>>
>>133321610
>quick run down
Crimes:
-Illegal Work
-Not legal status
-Married to gain ID
-Illegal contracting of undocument employes
-violation of workers rights
-Posetion of a gun register to another name
-Accosing Employes Sexually
>>
>>133319963
>man of God
>study the occult
roflcopter.gif
>>
>>133322863
>not knowing about the Torah
>>
Just work until you have enough money that you need. Ignore the insults. Get back to Canada then phone immigration on the dude if you still want revenge
>>
>>133319963
I would kill myself because I was a nigger. Not black mind you, but a goddamn nigger. Every race has them. The good for nothing degenerate lowlife scum that need to be cleansed from every race on this planet. You're one of the blacks that would be cleansed in that instance, where as someone like Morgran Freeman would not because he is not a nigger but a black person. Similarly Eminem would be cleansed because he is a nigger but the Ashkenazi Jew I shared an apartment with who fought in Vietnam and worked in maintenance for my previous landlord would not because he is a white person.
>>
>>133323806
You are a cool leaf m8
>oh Canada, you give me a good idea one more time
I will go back and join the Army to say thanks guys
>>133324239
>implying Elohim want me death
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.