/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine being a billionaire and the best you can do is a single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2_gmx6fm.jpg (40KB, 750x419px) Image search: [Google]
2_gmx6fm.jpg
40KB, 750x419px
imagine being a billionaire and the best you can do is a single mother chad widowed 33 year old. you just know she pitys him
>>
>>133314343
What is the point of these posts? All they do is show how jelly you are.
>>
Poor Edward Norton.
>>
File: 1440659880664.gif (805KB, 433x344px) Image search: [Google]
1440659880664.gif
805KB, 433x344px
>>133314343
Who even are these people?
>>
>>133314343
Imagine being able to post this shit in >>>/bant/
>>
File: jelly.gif (2MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
jelly.gif
2MB, 498x280px
>>133314442
>>
>>133314343
Orlando Bloom is still alive. She also fucked a Malaysian billionaire.
>>
>>133314343
I really don't get it why would any intelligent person fall for marriage?
>>
>>133314343
He should of just done Gestational Surrogacy.
>>
>>133314343
When you're that rich and smart, there are no women you are going to connect to on a real level, as every woman will be a gold digger and no woman will be near your IQ level. The best you can do is buy a model to bear you some children. The choices between models are go young for a hotter girl that will have a high chance of leaving you, or an older model who, while a bit more haggard, will be more likely to stay with you, as their looks (see value) starts to fade.
>>
>>133316849
most dumb people don't marry
>>
>>133317388
t. Evan Spiegel
>>
>>133315795
chad/alpha widow doesn't mean they are dead
>>
>>133317388
Wasn't she the one who wanted him to wait til after marriage to have sex, even though she's been riding the cock carousal for at least 15 years? Unless she has his kids, and that will be hard to have healthy kids at her age, then the guys is a fucking cuck. He could have gotten a much younger model that would at least give him some kids of his own before the divorce.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.