[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First week working for 7-11 >Get a call that a certain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

File: 348s.jpg (15KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
15KB, 348x348px
>First week working for 7-11
>Get a call that a certain store needs help
>Drive over
Oh shit, this is a bad area
>~70% black patrons
>There's a line stretching out the door
Oh fuck, it's 7/11 - Free Slurpie Day
>Spend 8 hours serving free Slushies to nogs
>After a short time, every patron looks the same:
>One severely obese nog with a pack of 2-5 nigglets in tow
>Get yelled at multiple times by angry nog women about shit I have no control over

About half way through, I realized Hitler was right.
>>
>>133312263
You're thinking of the wrong defeated boogeyman.
>>
>>133312263
Book title:
Nig Gulp
>>
File: 1495845934930.jpg (69KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
1495845934930.jpg
69KB, 540x517px
They are the worst OP.
>>
>>133313531
Chuckled sensibly
>>
>>133312263
Nothing will redpill you quicker than retail work
>>
>>133314372
Having worked at Walmart, this 1000x.
>>
You're an AnCap and you work at the shittiest possible job in the capitalist system?
Maybe you should read some Marx.
>>
>>133312263
USA fought against Hitler
USA makes niggers popular in movies and songs
USA had first nigger superpower president

Fuck USA kYs
>>
better than a president women
>>
>>133315066
Maybe you should suck my dick
>>
>>133312263
This is going to be the worst day of the year op, after today it's pretty much smooth sailing. It will amplify your racist tendencies tho, but since your on /pol/ that shouldn't matter.

You'll get sick of Mexicans: they come in drunk at 3 in the afternoon buy a case of Modelo and leave an empty case in the parking lot. Some speak no English at all and look at you like you're insane for asking if you want a bag.

Blacks can be cool or the absolute worst, but you'll soon learn "around blacks never relax.

Learn to be hard on homeless and don't take their shit, and don't let anyone shame you for it. If you are easy on them they walk all over you, and learn to handle it yourself because cops don't do shit. One time one was drunk harrassing people and breaking into their cars, all the cops did was drop him off down the street and he was back half an hour later. Another time he fell asleep on the side of the store with no pants on with his dick hanging out, when I found out I woke him up by pouring a cup of coffee on his dick and telling him to get the fuck out.

You'll hate parents that lets their kids pour the own slurpee because there is always a huge mess afterwards.

I really liked working at 7-eleven. Overnights are chill as fuck, cleaning the hot dog/taquito roller it's the hardest part of the job. The rest of the night is smooth sailing and you usually have the coolest customers. Plus you have very few lottery customers which are the biggest pain in the ass out of everyone.
>>
>>133313531

YAY! 8)
>>
>>133316070
Thanks for the advice, friendo
State law says we can't serve beer to drunk people so I can just tell the mexicans to fuck off
>>
>>133315066
>hey goyim, do you not like your job, even if you've decided that working such a job is your best option right now?
>read Marx and subscribe to the communist religion, you'll feel entitled to everything and not feel the need to work ever again :^)

fuck off back to /leftypol/
>>
>>133312263
Dude quit that shit job. Is the $10-$15 an hour you're making worth getting shot by some crackhead? Get a manual labor job such as landscaping or carpenter helper. I'm assuming you're a kid working part time. At least with a manual labor job you will get paid a little more, get excercise, and most importantly not get robbed and shot by some nog.
>>
File: IMG_4458.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4458.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>>133316652
>not carrying at all times regardless of legality
noobs.
>>
>>133313732
Have black people ever actually been kept as zoo animals?
>>
>>133316575
>even if you've decided that working such a job is your best option right now?

Translation: all the land is owned by the land-holding class, so you will never have your own rent-free, debt-free plot to build on and self-actualize. Guess you'll have to be a low-paid wage-cuck and make someone else even richer. Sorry.

"even if you've decided...."
Hilarious.
>>
>>133316652
This AnCap is living the capitalist dream at the bottom of the hierarchy. The oligarchy depends on dupes like him. Please don't dissuade him.
>>
>>133316929
They used to ship nog women with ridiculously large asses around like a sort of mini-zoo in the colonial period

>>133317310
I'm a STEM student working a part time job for a little extra capital. HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED

>>133316652
The area I usually work in is quite nice and white. I just got shipped over bc blacks heard something was free and thus overran the store
>>
>>133316554
Card hard. It makes your day much more fun.

My favorite was denying the eurofags that only had some weird foreign passport and would complain about silly uptight American laws and back home we can drink when we're done breast feeding. But I was just doing my job, I wasn't trained trained to identify foreign passports only to accept American government state IDs. Cover your ass, check the expiration date and scan it.

One time I carded a cop buying a can of chew, he just pointed to his hands gun and said "you need to be 21 to carry a hand gun in this state". I looked at him and said "it's not my job to know gun laws sir, but you know the law enough to know I need to card you for this" he was pissed but for all I knew it was some kind of test and I wasn't about to get in trouble for not checking an id.
>>
>>133317568
"Wait a minute, you gave me money for the work I did? I've been had!"
Condescend harder, you dumb inturnut commie
>>
>>133317717
>it's not my job to know gun laws sir
Lol'd
>>
>>133316840
This
>>
>>133317668
Yeah I saw that you said that about usually being in a white area but you never know when a feral nog might show up and 7-11 is bottom of the barrel. At least being a helper or laborer you will learn basic skills for when you buy a house.
>>
>>133312263
>Free Slurpie Day
I seriously had no idea that this was a thing
>>
>>133314372
warning that if you are already redpilled that working retail might push you over the edge
>>
>>133316840
One of the corporate rules of 7-eleven is you can't carry any kind of weapon, that includes a pocket knife. You could get fired just for having a pocket knife on you if corporate finds out.
>>
>>133317717
>Can I see your manager sir?

That's how Inbred-Anon got fired from 7/11.
>>
>>133318313
Ever year on July 7th (7-11)

They only get a limited amount of the cups so the earlier you go the better, once they are out you are shit out of luck.
>>
>>133317717
stop hassling to leave my backpack near the counter you cunt, is my skin black you dumb faggot?? i know you're not watching it and a nigger is gonna steal it
>>
>>133317781
>"Wait a minute, you gave me less money for the work I did and kept the profit for your shareholders? I've been had!"
>>
>>133312263
>Free Slurpie Day

Is this real?
I thought it was fake
>>
>>133318378
Try being a car salesman.
>nig comes in
>wants to drive audi s6
>spend hour with fucker
>pull credit
>400
>tell him he needs special Chinese financing onelumpsum
>waste of time, I make nothing off that
>>
>>133318630
I never cared as long as it was on your back with both straps and you or your friends weren't messing around with it.

But again, I mostly worked overnight so I rarely had to deal with it.
>>
>>133318676
How much of the profit they give me is totally uninteresting to me, so long as I'm paid what I agreed to.

However, I do have some issues with 1/3 of the labor I'm expending going straight into the gov't's coffers. Seems like a waste, really.

>>133318717
Nope. 100% real, unfortunately
>>
>>133317668
>I'm a STEM student working a part time job for a little extra capital. HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED

"And we will use the college meme to give all wage cucks the illusion that someday they too can rise up to the capitalist class and be an oppressor themselves."
>>
>>133318717
It's real here as well, but it's a shitstorm
>>
>>133314372
I'm in a shit New England City with a Heroin epidemic, and I get the least amount of problems from niggers. Seriously. I've had less than two problems with blacks in my 4 years working weekends at this convenience store, but I can not count the number of white shoplifters or white trash that never held a job so they don't know how to behave. Even the black kids who buy blunts to smoke up are chill and give no problems. Have their ID ready, don't act stupid. Fucking shit white kids are non fucking stop. Give you an attitude because you ID them when they are oh so fucking old at the age of 20. Come in fucking stoned and fucking annoying. I've also never had a black fucking pay with change, but I have atleast fucking five white people every damn week. Never had a black be a little short and not fucking cover it the next time be buys a blunt. Nigs will be short five cents, tisk, and get ready to put their shit back, I'll say just get it next time, and they will fucking pay a quarter extra on their next visit. Every fucking time. But no, I got white shitters who are constantly fucking short and taking like 15 cents out of the Give/Take a penny tray every day.
>>
>>133318958
>How much of the profit they give me is totally uninteresting to me, so long as I'm paid what I agreed to.

Yes! Don't ask any deeper questions about the system. And keep to the bargain you struck with the wealthy person. Chump.
>>
>>133318734
I know this home improvement salesman. If he gets a lead and it's a black or Mexican in a shitty neighborhood he calls them and pulls credit over the phone so he doesn't have to waste time driving there.
>>
File: slurpee.jpg (87KB, 634x628px) Image search: [Google]
slurpee.jpg
87KB, 634x628px
>he doesn't take full advantage of free slurpee/bring your own cup day
>>
>>133312263
Nice wage cuck red pilling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133314372
That or working in the prison system.
Went in fairly left of center liberal, left wanting full on gas chambers for all degenerates.
>>
>>133319013
Lol says the loser who intellectualizes their own failure, ineptitude, and resentment into buzzwords some other internet commie fed him

>>133319215
Damn right it is. Especially in a black area.

>>133319329
>Deeper questions about the system
"WHY DON'T I GET ALL THE MONEY WHAAAA"
>>
>>133316929

Yes they have. In France, back when they had their shit together, b4 WWII and the great pozzen'ing
>>
>>133314372
>>133314845
So much this. Thankfully I worked nights so it was basically only the lazy nigger employees. Warehouse work will also redpill you real quick
>>
File: 1436356763003.jpg (65KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1436356763003.jpg
65KB, 500x417px
>white trash serving niggers

Average day in America
>>
>>133312263

Yep. The "Greateat Generation" sacrificed their lives so that they would lose their country to niggers and spics.
>>
>>133316929
>tfw David Livingstone was literally being kept in a zoo by niggers
>tfw when based Henry Morton Stanley found him he greeted him with the "Dr Livingstone, I presume?" meme
>tfw the story is actually really famous
>tfw for some reason (((they))) purposely leave out the zoo part in retellings to pretend non-whites are "more" civilized

Sad.
>>
>>133312263
The only 7-11 that is great to work at is the 7-11s based in Japan.
>>
>>133312263

This is why I don't work in the service industry. Hope you have an exit strategy from that job OP. It's only a matter of time before some nog smokes you with MUH GAT for a carton of cigarettes and whatever's in the cash register.
>>
>>133312263
it's ironic i got called a spic by a nigger today and now i don't know how to feel (i was being racists so i guess i deserved it)
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>133318734
I was used car salesman for a few years.
>Nigs come on the lot
>Credit score of 400 or lower
>No down payment
>Fixed income or some shitty part time job that pays cash.
>No problem I have garbage cars for garbage people, direct this sheboon over to 2000 chevy impala
>"Excuse me sir but dis car be rachet"
>Wants to test drive 2010 GMC Acadia
>>
>>133319628
Not a failure. Salaried software developer.

Just want to see the hierarchy dismantled and exploitation of the working poor abolished.
>>
>>133320263
Then I'd start with the entity taking 30% of my pay rather than the people who are paying me in the first place.
>>
>>133319436
why is that white man engaging in negro behavior

whites truly are cave dwellers
>>
>>133312263
Most of those nigs probably wasted $5 worth of gas to get those free drinks
>>
>>133320813
Many of these people literally walked in to get a free slushie and leave. Some even gave it back and walked out when they saw they were slightly watery. This happened dozens of times. Nog mentality
>>
>>133321173
>slurpee machine running hot all day

Awe sheit fuck did water ass slurpee. *sets it down on shelf and walks out*
>>
>>133318734
Why not pull their credit score before you let them drive shit around that they know they cant afford
>>
>>133321173
>gave it back

holy shit whats wrong with niggers. fucking self entitled pieces of shit. always gotta play the victim.
>>
>>133319436
>>133320769
>cropped right before the nose

That's not a white man.
>>
>>133321772
LITERALLY heard that exact sentence today.

Multiple times.

>>133322173
>One cut like 25 people in line
AYO can I get a pink
>Continue helping front of the line
O HE HEAR ME, HE JUST AINT GONNA ANYTHING LIKE I AINT SHIT
>Complains to my coworker
He's attending to the front of the line ma'am
>Storms out with her 2 kids
Holy fuck.
>>
>>133319268
I'll take "liberals project this for $500" Alex.
>>
>>133312263
Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
>>
>>133312263

So because you had to do your job, and serve slurpies to black people, somehow killing millions of innocent people is justified? You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>133319268
There's no niggers in Gloucester, THEREFORE, you can't have a problem with them
>>
>>133319436
berrypicker as fuck
>>
>>133323393
Sweet pasta dude
>>
>>133314372
indeed
>>
>>133323393
You realize the vast majority of the scum you profess to hate are niggers, right?

I see what you're getting at and I agree that echo chambers suck, but honestly man look at the world around you!
>>
File: get off my lawn.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
get off my lawn.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>133320182
I don't have the 'people skills' to work in retail, OR sales
>>
>>133312263
Yeah Hitler should have gassed your worthless genes. Kys faggot
>>
>>133312263
"LOOK YOU FUCKING BLACK CUNT - FUCK OFF - THE WHITE MAN IS DOING HIS JOB"

O_________O
>>
>>133324113
You said kys - Fuck off chimp kid.
>>
>>133319597
nigs arent that bad in prisons
mexicans however is a different story
>>
>>133312263
>Give away free stuff
>after some time people stop being surprised and start behaving as if they are entitled
>hoarders and hogs

Happened every time someone tried to give away free stuff, ever. Sorry your company had to throw you under the bus though.
>>
>>133324708
I've always found mexicans to be honest and hard working. nigs dumb and selfish.
>>
Slurpies are like a dollar normally. Who cares if they're free
>>
>>133324915
heres the thing most people are racist. the only ones that feel bad about it are white people. and there it is.
>>
>>133324915
yeah no. nig inmates become your best buddy when you show them the slightest form of authority.
spics however will shiv your ass.
>>
this reminds me of a friend of mine.

>job was managing national marketing tours
>did a tour for some food product
>they stop in Sacramento
>he tells me it was practically nothing but blacks
>he says all day he was yelled at and belittled by indignant black people
>one woman lifted a display of food from the table and threw it at his feet
>after he tells some more stories of how obnoxious they were he looks me in the eye and tells me with a straight face, in all seriousness, "anon, you know i'm not a racist, and it's not something i ever thought i'd say, but i honestly fucking hate niggers."
>immediately burst out laughing.

for context, he's a 40 year old literal Jew that does not look like the type who'd ever say anything like that.
>>
>>133314372
So true
>worked in a hotel
>black folks tear the rooms up often, smoke weed all over the property, beg for free shit, make ocassionally hilarious complaints trying to get a free stay
>niggers were not made to live in modern society
>>
File: 11234566.jpg (10KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
11234566.jpg
10KB, 248x203px
>>133323393
>*reddit
fixed it

/pol has more influence and power than chicken-neck plebbitors such as yourself because /pol is better than you. This is why you lurk our board.
KYS
>>
>>133312263
Minimum wage jobs are the most redpilled occupations, prove me wrong. I unironically became racist because of my time as a cashier, actually I hate literally every race now.
>>
>>133314372
or living around nigs. a nigger moved in above me and will not stop blasting coon tunes until midnight or later at a volume so loud it shakes my ceiling and keeps me awake. i asked him to turn it down and nothing came of it except lip smacking. he's also been throwing cigarette buts off his porch and many land on my porch underneath.

today i saw him sitting in his girl's car and he just reaches out and drops trash out of the window. i walk up to the car, pick the trash up, and put it back into the car and say something like "don't throw trash on the ground it's why our city looks like shit." hoooooly shit he chimped out. he started walking circles around the parking lot and yelling and calling me a bitch and etc etc typical nigger shit. i wish i would have recorded him threatening to punch me because i could have called the cops and pressed charges. my plan is to wait until he throws another nigger block party in his apartment and blasts music and i'm going to go tell him to be quiet and i want him to swing on me and this time i'll record it.

moral of my gay story is: no, you don't want to live around niggers. it's horrible
>>
>>133325275
prison isn't the real world tho. i suspect the reason they do is cause white gangs are more tight knit than black ones.

you try to control a negro in the free world he'll chimp out. look at trayvon and mike brown.
>>
File: Malboro used Bad Breath.webm (3MB, 854x470px) Image search: [Google]
Malboro used Bad Breath.webm
3MB, 854x470px
Are we posting nig stories? I've had a few retail ones from back in the day.

>Working at Gamestop, week of PS3 launch
>Our store is slow so I'm the only one there from open till 1
>Slow Tuesday, three Basketball-Americans enter and ask if we still have PS3s
>Inform them we do, retrieve one from the back as they said they want to purchase one
>Start ringing them up, sell them on the extended warranty which requires their drivers license info (this matters later)
>Last minute lead nig says he forgot his wallet, says they'll come back later
>They don't that day of course

>Next day about 11:30, same three, start with the same story
>The second I open the back door to get a system all three bum rush me and force me into the back
>Demand I open the closet to the systems
>Not my fucking systems so do it
>They grab about 8 PS3s and make a dash for it
>Call police, when they arrive get standard info, take security video
>Tell them one might have had a gun in his hoodie but I couldn't be sure (he didn't)
>"Anon, is there anything else you can tell us about them that might help?"
>"Well yesterday one of them gave me his address and his drivers license information"
>Cop is looking at me like "Are you fucking serious?"
>"Alright, we'll check it out"
>Get a call 5 hours later that all three were arrested for trying to sell them all at the same pawn shop

>Show up to court 3 months later to testify
>They all plead no contest
>Charges were upped to armed robbery since I said one might have had a gun and they found one in his house
>Never even had to take the stand and all three got several years
>>
>>133326003
>Tell them one might have had a gun in his hoodie but I couldn't be sure (he didn't)
>Charges were upped to armed robbery since I said one might have had a gun and they found one in his house
please god let this be true
>>
File: IMG_5566.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5566.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>133326003
well done anon
>>
>>133326003
The copypasta is delicious, you must eat it
>>
>Free Slurpee day
>willing to die to save $1 on a slurpee

I hate everyone in this thread.
>>
>>133325694
Get a gun, just in case.
>>
>>133326962
i have a concealed carry licence and i already own several guns
>>
>>133326003
lmao. genius.
>>
File: 1498392306402.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1498392306402.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>133326003
I wish this was real and I hope it is but these kinds of things usually aren't
>>
>>133324989
every pavement ape in a 5 mile radius
>>
File: 1474594004207.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474594004207.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>>133313531
>>
I walked into 7-11 today and right back out when I saw a conga line of cheap fucks.
Fucking Hate free Slurpee and Free Donut day
>>
>>133327703
seriously though slurpies are like tree fiddy for the big ones.
>>
>>133312263
>opening day at new water park
>free to the public
>nigs and spics everywhere
>I shut down wave pool because of rage and make hundreds get out
>nigs chimping out
>cops move in and arrest 3 sheboons
>told manager turd was floating in pool
>turd was a leaf
>>
>>133328683
A
>>
>>133328756
FUCKIN TURD LEAF
>>
>>133325275
>nig inmates become your best buddy when you show them the slightest form of authority.
They're trying to get you to relax.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.