[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Partner Came Out As a Man – And I Struggled With Losing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

This is what I always wanted to know about transgender politics in the western world, particularly about women. Don't some homosexuals believe that transgenderism is a betrayal of the concept of accepting one's homosexuality? Why do liberals never want to address this topic? Is it a betrayal of feminism?

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/trans-partner-lesbian-identity/
>>
>>133306602
That's nice for you, but you're still a lesbian.
>>
File: 1499600943157.jpg (423KB, 990x649px) Image search: [Google]
1499600943157.jpg
423KB, 990x649px
>>133306602
"Transgendered"

The term means transferring from to another. For humans it's two genders , so your transferring to male or female. You can't be both which is what a lot of these faggots believe in.

This cunt in the picture is a hypocritical idiot what's to be a man yet wants to have a maternal benefit of children.

If this was ancient times, these people would be killed for their selfish backwards behaviour in society. That'd why we have a weak society cause we allowed these mentally ill faggots alive.
>>
>>133306602
I would say most of the gays on pol view transgenderism as a homophobic rejection of gay identity. You are right, it is rarely discussed because the attitude has long been that our rights come bundled. But now we have gay marriage and adoption rights but transgender people generally want further rights like anti-discrimination provisions so they can use the opposite gender facilities and that leads to pushback.
>>
>>133306602
Didn't Everyday Feminism go bankrupt?
>>
>>133308365
"""Trans""" deserves ZERO """rights."""
>>
>>133306602
It was made up by the Jews in the Weimar Republic. They fled Hitler and came to the USA hence why this degeneracy is so rampant here.
>>
>>133308365
This is exactly what I don't get, Anon.

Homosexuals fought for decades against discrimination and made some pretty solid gains. Then out of nowhere, transgenderism becomes the fashionable thing in a very few short years, and now it's "cool"? If I were homosexual and political, that would piss me off.

And take it further. If a male "feels" like a female, why not simply try to live as a gay male? That's probably what the male is. Is homosexuality so repugnant that people will take drugs and have surgery to switch gender rather than to be gay?
>>
>>133306689
This. So don't worry about losing your lezbo identity. The penis is not real.
I REPEAT, the PENIS is not real.
>>
>>133311743
Well it isn't the dressing as female that bothers me, it is the needing to have female identity and unwillingness of most trans to identify as gay. It is literally gay erasure.
>>
>DATE OF PUBLICATION: September 3, 2015
Get this stale out of here, leeph
>>
>>133306602
Look at TERFs. They fucking HATE trannies with a passion.
>>
File: IMG_6449.jpg (205KB, 750x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6449.jpg
205KB, 750x1016px
>>
File: 4300733.jpg (102KB, 850x1772px) Image search: [Google]
4300733.jpg
102KB, 850x1772px
>>133306602
who cares

trannys > gay guys

gay guys are worthless and creepy, but trannys understand the whole male and female intimacy and just want to play for the other time, while faggots fuck up the game completely
>>
>>133306602
It's proof gay is a choice.
>>
>>133308365
there should be 0 gays on pol....
>>
>>133314043
God, you are a faggot. Lets get this right for once...

Trannys = Mentally Ill degenerates
Homosexuals* = Guys who do guy things and know that women are eternally bitches so would rather just hang out and bang out with their bros.

(We all know that lesbians don't even exist so they don't counter. Lesbians are just women that haven't had a good enough dicking yet)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.