[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Global warming isn't rea- Revelation 16 8 And the fourth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: scorchedbythesunfourthvial.jpg (57KB, 751x420px) Image search: [Google]
scorchedbythesunfourthvial.jpg
57KB, 751x420px
>Global warming isn't rea-
Revelation 16
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
>>
That describes the burning of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 AD.
>>
>>133306188
Humans did that not the sun.
>>
Religion is rea-
>>
>>133306388
consider my almonds globally warmed
>>
>>133306038
Is that the second flood but of fire that time
>>
>>133306188
Are you fucking stupid? This is after the tribulation and rapture.
>>
>>133306038
unironically the best proof for global warming ive ever heard
>>
>>133306557
Educate do not abuse :/
>>133306494
Huh?
>>
>>133306038
it's not real YET.
therefore, all the talk about it so far has been FAKE.
>>
>>133306388
It's a vague passage Anon. It could be attributed to many things. Severe droughts, great heat waves and more recently sunspots.

Bait or not, you're quoting from Revelation. Meaning even if we tried to stop it, there would be little point as the world would be ending.
>>
>>133307286
He's talking about the Romans were the ones that burned Jerusalem
>>
>>133307405
In around 70 A.D.
>>
>>133307405
Romans are the cause of global warming now?
>>
>>133307514
No. The burning of Jerusalem and Rev 16 are two completely different things
>>
>>133307286
>>133307405
>>133307443
>>133307514
Back on Subject.
Romans sacking Jerusalem could not be Revelations as Revelations is end times so back to OPs suggestion that God through the 4th angel has made global warming
>>
>>133308063
Romans caused global warming.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.