[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...what was all that Don Jr email thing? Was it fucking nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

So...what was all that Don Jr email thing?
Was it fucking nothing as usual, or was it actually something this time?
pic not related
>>
Nobody knows what the fuck anything means anymore
>>
>He totally would have colluded with Russia! HIS MIND IS GUILTY. GOTCHA!
>>
File: uanqimxtuy3y.jpg (37KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
uanqimxtuy3y.jpg
37KB, 472x645px
Holy shit
>>
>>133305819
you can't just post pics like that without sauce
>>
>>133305819
Far as I can tell, just Don saying "Lmao i got shit on Hilary" and nothing more
>>
>>133305819
MOAR
>>
>>133305891
all according to plan
>>
>>133305819
If it was anyone other than a "Russian" lawyer, it would be nothing, but it's still really nothing.
Why are leftists such hate-filled, Russophobe bigots?
>>
The guy who contacted Don Jr, Rob Goldstone was working for Mossad or other non-state group (Fusion GPS?) to set up compromising material to hold against Trump Jr. Goldstone was personally asked for to manage Azerbaijani singer Emin Agalarov by Israel whose father Trump knew from the pageant days and was actually the one with a small personal relationship with Trump Jr - not Goldstone

This is the same tactics as was used against Assange last summer in trying to entrap him in a "Russian plot" centered around a fraudulent online dating website named Toddandclare.com

The woman who came to the meeting had been denied visas and would have needed special approval to enter the country (unknown who allowed). She also was trying to lobby against repealing the 2012 Sergei Magnitsky Act (another cause that Fusion GPS is involved in).

Trump Jr literally did nothing wrong but all these other agents are now outed
>>
>>133306135
Anastasia Kvitko
>>
>>133305819
No criminality.

Someone tells Don Jr. they have dirt/evidence of Hilldawg's criminality. Don Jr. wants to get it.

There was a line in the email acknowledging "Russian government's support" for Trump, but again, countries do have preferred candidates that they believe will impact their interests best.

Without more it doesn't move the needle, but it is definitely getting lefties riled up.
>>
>>133305819
Shit reads like a bad spy novel
>Hey Trump Jr. do you want compromising information on Clinton via the Russian government as part of their plan to help your father's campaign?
>I'd love it!

>>133306026
>Your honor I may have solicited sex with a 12 year old online but when I got to her house there was only a 35 year old police officer. I didn't do anything!
>>
>>133305819
>Trump Jr was talking with Russia during the elections
Come on, you retard. That means Russia MUST have helped out Trump in some way.
>>
>>133305819
Someone post the webm
>>
>>133306430
The email is super sketchy. Goldstone and Emin a agalarov are not getting enough scrutiny. What did Goldstone mean that this lawyer was "in court" when he asked to change meeting time? What court was she involved with when she needed special visa just to get into the country? Natayla lawyer need lots more scrutiny
>>
well see if i get the gist of everything right it goes like this:

in june last year the DNC claiming to represent russian interests set up a meeting with donny jr to pass on russian sourced dirt on hillary.
it was a dnc attempt to entrap donny jr and show proof of collusion between the trump campaign and russia.
they sat on it for a year and waited until their russian narrative was btfo completely then dropped info and are now saying "SEE PUTIN CONTROLS DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFF"
>>
>>133306452
What he might have done would not have been illegal though.
You can meet people from other countries and do business and exchange information with them. There's nothing wrong with that.
The Clintons did it too.
This is not the same thing as "colluding with a foreign government". Which is something that the Clintons absolutely did with China, Ukraine and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>133306462
He wasn't "talking with Russia." That's just hearsay / media spin. What was written in the e-mail doesn't show shit. Anyone can claim anything in a stupid e-mail, and the lawyer didn't have anything to offer from "The Kremlin!!!!" either.
>>
File: trump-jr.jpg (23KB, 273x475px) Image search: [Google]
trump-jr.jpg
23KB, 273x475px
For as long as we've all been alive, the pundits and chattering class have always said that the cover-up is worse that the crime, and on this particular subject they might actually be right.

If there was a crime in this instance, little of significance will come of it. Absolute worst-case scenario, Trump Jr, Kushner, and Manafort are out, but they're all expendable anyway.

Trump Jr. played this perfectly with his IDGAF "Yeah I Did It" response. If it's not quite three dimensional chess, it is at least another example of the new paradigm that we're living under.
>>
>>133306877
>Trying this hard
Are you really going to act like meeting with a foreign national to "do business and exchange information" is the same as meeting with someone under the pretense of receiving information via a foreign government intended to influence an election in the US?
The email explicitly says the offering is incriminating information on Hillary as part of the Russian government's support of Trump.
The emails provide a foundation for investigating conspiracy to defraud the US, foreign interference in an election and soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national. They key detail here is not that he met with a foreign national but that he met with the foreign national with the purpose of acquiring information that would affect a US election.
>>
>>133307846
Yeah, except it didn't happen.
They would have discussed it and then acted or not.
In reality, Trump ended up not collaborating with Russia.
Unlike Hillary, who ended up collaborating with Ukraine, China and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>133305819
>So...what was all that Don Jr email thing?

I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with nothingburger
>>
>>133306243

Ew, what kind of faggot says "Russophobe?"
>>
>>133308262
Whether or not he received any information is irrelevant. Conspiracy only requires criminal intent, illegal agreement and an act to further that agreement.
The Hillary comparison is also nonsensical. Like I said, the key detail here is not that Trump Jr. met with a foreign national but that he met with the foreign national with the purpose of acquiring information that would affect a US election. Show me where Hillary met with Ukraine/China/Saudi Arabia to acquire information on Trump to influence the election.
>>
>>133306452
>Your honor I may have solicited sex with a 12 year old online but when I got to her house there was only a 35 year old police officer. I didn't do anything!

But that is true. Entrapment is wrong and a waste of police time
>>
>>133307846
>trying THIS hard
It''s g-gonna be ok lil Hildawg
>>
>>133307846
Shouldn't American people know this Clinton info though?
>>
>>133305819
Weird. It's like a hot Emma Watson. Also, what is she sucking on?
>>
OMG OP IS THAT A RUSSIAN LADY TRUMP JR WAS TALKING TO?

WE DID IT /POL/. WE CRACKED THE CASE
>>
>>133309164
>Intent matters (except Comey taught us it doesnt)
>Hillary comparison is "nonsense"
>Defending Hillary even a little bit
How have you not kys months ago?
>>
>>133309164
You're dumb. That isn't a conspiracy. Both sides during every election meet with people in attempts to find dirt on someone. So they can WIN. Just because a source isn't from the U.S. doesn't mean it can't be used. Clinton's team met with Chinese nationals during the election. What do you think they talked about? The weather? Or keeping Trump out of office because he views China as a threat in the "trade war"?
>>
>>133308914
>Ew, what kind of faggot
...the kind that does not say "ew"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.