[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoke weed >all of a sudden a rush, where I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 30

File: untitled-1.jpg (17KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
17KB, 620x620px
>smoke weed
>all of a sudden a rush, where I feel like writing down all of my thoughts that suddenly enters my head

What's going on here, scientifically ?

Does THC increase your intellect? I fucking wrote down two pages of notes while I was high.
>>
>>133303709
Now read them...
>>
>>133303709

>being so useless that a depressant motivates you
>>
>>133303709
Alex Jones looked good when he was younger. All that brain force fucked him up
>>
>>133303709
Indica strains have this effect, yes.
>>
>>133303709
post the notes
>>
>>133303805
FPBP
>>
>>133303709
You literally experienced a symptom of psychosis.
>>
File: 1498755091713.jpg (67KB, 976x703px) Image search: [Google]
1498755091713.jpg
67KB, 976x703px
>>133303805
This. Half the shit I write down high is total nonsense, only about 1% is actually interesting.
>>
>>133303709

No, the part of your brain which filters your output went to sleep
>>
>>133303709
Imagine being such a retarded, deluded fuck that weed actually makes you feel smarter
>>
File: 1499717839691.gif (1MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499717839691.gif
1MB, 576x576px
>>133303709
>Does THC increase your intellect?
It's a psychoactive drug so it causes neurons to fire in chain reactions to neurons in other areas of the brain that aren't normally connected, so it increases your ability to produce more creative ideas.
>>
>>133303805
>>133304088
It's just errands, mostly.

It's just my brain going "you need to do this, that, and the other". And I wrote everything down, along with reminders to text and call certain people, along with ideas for a project I have

They were all worthwhile shit that I wouldn't have thought anything of while normal, but I should have had (but again, wouldn't have )

I'll also think of shit in a different perspective,

Like how a woman's worth is significantly reduced in a man's eyes if she's relatively unattractive, which no doubt stunts society and furthermore puts stress on women.

If everyone smoked weed, I believe society would.be hundreds of years ahead of where we are now. We have every reason to believe this.
>>
>>133304671

put the bong down, man
>>
>>133304671
Dude, you literally experience psychosis there. I am not even joking. There is a name for that.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>133304435
Imagine being a pussy that's too scared to smoke weed.
>>
>>133304671
Bait and different IDs.
>>
>>133304671
>If everyone smoked weed, I believe society would.be hundreds of years ahead of where we are now. We have every reason to believe this.
WOKE
O
K
E
>>
>>133304671

So you got high, then wrote down a bunch of shit that you were able to keep right in your head without notes while sober, and now you think that we'd be star trek if we just smoked more weed.

Fuck you, retard.
>>
>>133304435
it doesn't put any new information in your mind it just helps you access it differently

>>133304671
don't get too carried away by it, think of smoking weed like a change in routine. don't let it become a new routine
>>
Drugs affect your thinking.
Some drugs will strengthen certain aspects of intelligence, and weaken others.
Alcohol makes you pretty dumb, but it relaxes you. So you might write better with a little alcohol because you won't second guess everything.
Weed allows you to make different connections. Sometimes you get pretty creative ideas. Sometimes ideas that are just stupid might SEEM like a good idea.
Personally I found that I solved crossword puzzles much more easily when high. In law school many students found that a little weed improved their ability to solve legal essay questions.
>>
>>133303709

No. It just scrambles your brain. You lose perspective essentially. Focus on things that otherwise you wouldn't (both intellectually and sensory) and think about them in unique manners or at least at different emotional and intellectual levels than you ordinarily would. It's why it's fun playing vidya or watching cartoons when stoned, but also why some people get anxious and paranoid.
>>
>>133304126
>>133304845

The fuck are you talking about dude? It's just me motivated to think about shit I otherwise wouldn't bother to think about

>>133304659
YES thank you.

Like honestly dude, two pages of notes right off the cuff? If I was sober/normal like I am now, I'd think doing such a task would be a fucking chore.
>>
decreases higher level functions, which control inhibition, so you are less likely to filter out garbage ideas.
>>
>>133303709
>altered state
>thinks his intellect has expanded
Enjoy your trip.
>>
>>133303709

Increases creativity, not intellect.
>>
I will say this: browsing /pol/ while high makes it even better.
>>
Altered states can increase creativity because you're point of view got shifted a little and you're adjusting to it in a way a child adjusts to new things. But as for marijuana increasing your intellect? No. Your standards of what sounds smart was just lowered substantially.
>>
>>133304920
it's best not to need it in the first place though . try meditation and other things that don't involve adding things to your brain
>>
File: 1467536896708.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1467536896708.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>133303709
My brain tells me: "Yo you know what would be good right now? Go to the corner store and the tacobell and buy everything. Then come back here and watch funny shit"

I guess I've never put pen to paper and tried to like make music or something. The type of music Creating music like the type I listen to though would probably be more inspired by coke or meth.
>>
>>133304975

>but also why some people get anxious and paranoid.

Never met one of those who wasn't a complete control freak.

Note: if you have control issues, do not take ANY psychoactive substances.
>>
>>133305085
>It's just me motivated to think about shit I otherwise wouldn't bother to think about
No, it's you having to apply conscious effort to do the same mental tasks you can normally do without even realizing it.
>If I was sober/normal like I am now, I'd think doing such a task would be a fucking chore
That's because it is a fucking chore, and the only reason you think writing down a bunch of bullshit if a good idea is because you are FUCKING HIGH.
>>
I always found that smoking weed would relieve my stress and anxiety which gave me the freedom to have deeper thoughts and a perspective which I do not usually allow myself to have.
>>
>You lose perspective essentially.

>Focus on things that otherwise you wouldn't (both intellectually and sensory) and think about them in unique manners or at least at different emotional and intellectual levels than you ordinarily would.

These two points contradict each other. Not even defending weed, but your second paragraph mirrors my experience and I don't think that's negative at all, especially if you're already pretty smart, well-read, etc.

"Hurrr you're just scrambling your brain" is a ridiculous way to describe what happens.
>>
>>133305085
Psychosis is the lack of a working filter, it happens when some brain matter loses their function due to altered metabolism in the brain so neurons start sending random signals where they shouldn't. I know this shit dude, I have experienced psychosis before. Whatever you do, don't think about yourself or you will go insane. Psychosis isn't just hallucinations that hollywood tells you, it's some intense shit.
>>
>>133304671

sounds you just self-medicated your (((adhd)))
>>
why is everyone so anti weed on here? its proven to have a myriad of benefits. And its getting legalized all over america so get used to it, its an amazing medicine. If all you get from it is "brain scrambled" then you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>133304897

No, but you know I'm right.

Since smoking weed a couple years ago, I feel like I'm wildly above my years, you know. I feel far more mature and well rounded than my fellow 20 something year old peers.

It's really impressive how marijuana has accelerated my maturity, in how I view subject matter and situations.

There's no doubt that if everyone else smoked high grade THC that we collectively would be more advanced than we are now.

If Albert Einstein discovered Marijuana he'd be a proponent, undoubtedly.

Just the thought of him being against weed is hilarious, even.
>>
The biggest pothead I ever knew was my class valedictorian. Pretty sure he was undiagnosed ADHD. He once stopped smoking for a couple weeks in freshman year when a buddy of his got caught and expelled. He ended up starting again when he was referred to the councilor because the teachers thought he had started doing drugs. When he wasnt high he was a completely useless spaz.
>>
>>133305546
>literally "i'm mature for my age tho"
>>
>>133305524
I'm not being anti-weed at all. I know that cannabis can cause this. He can smoke it but there must be moderation or he will be fucked up for life. I have an uncle who smoked weed constantly and now he has Schizophrenia and it never goes away. I am genetically prone so I have it to but only mild.
>>
File: maslow.jpg (175KB, 1344x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maslow.jpg
175KB, 1344x1000px
>>133305429
We live in a society which encourages us to feel afraid and dissatisfied. I think when we smoke weed, it could be that we realise we have some of the lower needs covered and we've been worrying about them unneccessarily, and our mind moves onto the higher needs
>>
>>133305644

Same here, I feel like im constantly spazzing out when Im not high
>>
>>133305085

It depends on personality. I'm already task and list obsessed. When I smoke weed it just makes me paranoid and anxious because I feel the need to really be at work on incredibly stupid shit like changing the kitty litter AND my brain will tell me if I don't change it, it will smell, and someone will notice the smell and my landlord will evict me. Bam. There goes my night as I plan on my survival on the streets. When I was younger I loved it for creative writing ( I would list ideas and revise them sober) and for fapping.

I no longer smoke, at all, but I still get on the psychoactives like LSD or Methoxetamine once in a while, largely drama free (though mixing Ketamine or Methoxetamine and LSD resulted in the only truly bad trip I've ever had and even Ketamine alone can cause minor bad trips - although easier to rectify given the shortness of the effects).
>>
>>133305694

when im sober i become more schizophrenic than when im high so....it works different for everyone and it doesnt just fuck people up for life. Theres no way you could get fucked up from life from cannabis rofl...
>>
>>133305546
weed would be fine if it didn't fuck with your memory so hard. You can have the sweetest time ever and barely remember any of it
>>
>>133305546

>Since smoking weed a couple years ago, I feel like I'm wildly above my years, you know. I feel far more mature and well rounded than my fellow 20 something year old peers.

Yes, you FEEL like you're smarter and more mature than you are, because you've literally compromised your ability to objectively measure yourself, and your ability to objectively measure everything in general. You aren't smarter, you're lowered your ability to perceive your own stupidity. Tell me, has this supposed enlightenment manifested in any kind of actually concrete success?
>>
>>133305825

you need to get better control of your mind if it can easily just boss you around like that...
>>
>>133303709
Post note excerpts, faggot.
>>
>>133305479
You're talking about getting "too high"?

That happened to me a month ago, actually. I was high as fuck, and thought about the concept of death and the afterlife, and it gave me a panic attack.

I'm also a relatively novice smoker. Still learning my liMIT and how to control my high, etc.

>>133305524
It's just people that live in a culture where they'd rather poison themselves with light piss beer while dating overweight women than smoke marijuana and attract interesting women
>>
>>133305524

Because I have multiple friends who lost a good chunk of the best years of their life to dude weed lmao. Yes, THC has important medical usages, but as a recreational drug it fucks up far more than it helps.
>>
>>133303709
>increase your intellect
No but sativa makes you creative and sexy.
Smoking too much will make you retarded though
>>
>>133305876

The constructs of concrete success are broken down when you get high. Also the objective measurements are themselves measured. What constitutes success? More happiness? Peace? Wisdom? Or is it something like financial or sexual gains? It varies from person to person.
>>
>>133305857
>i become schizophrenic than when I am high
Do you even know what "schizophrenia" is? You don't have to be a paranoid retard to be schizophrenic. That is also likely withdrawal.
>>133305971
You should probably stop doing that completely. Even amphetamines and MDMA are better than weed.
>>
>>133306055

>being a drooling retard is sexy
>>
>>133305479

Psychosis is what happens if you remove the filter on your subconscious and you're not prepared at all. You need to set boundaries and follow them until you can float without them. Weed doesnt just give anyone psychosis tho.
>>
>>133306231

derp, thought you said salvia
>>
>>133306091

>The constructs of concrete success are broken down when you get high.

You're right, when your high you are too stupid to realize what actually matters.

>What constitutes success?
Career development, attainment and refinement of skills, physical fitness, financial gain, social accomplishment, winning competitions. "Being happy" is not success, it is a chemical state of the brain.
>>
>>133304659

This^
>>
>>133305524
/pol/ hates weed bc if its "hippy lettuce" connotations. And in a sense they're right. But I've always maintained that a genius on weed is still a genius and might even tap into shit he's never thought possible. The perspective-shift that (sometimes) accompanies the high can be fucking glorious and life-altering.
>>
>>133306104

Wrong I was off weed for 4 months and I became increasingly schizo, imagining entities and demons and spirits attacking me, until i smoked weed and it stopped, weed helps.
>>
>>133306237
This. How much it fucks you up is directly correlated with how naive you were when you went in. Thinking about your own mortality or anything intense like that isn't illness, perpetual denial and refusal to come to terms is.
>>
>>133303903
Marijuana strains:
>Indica
a "depressant" (downer, easy to remember with phrase "in da couch")
>Sativa
an upper
>>
>>133306366

Weed is a depressive, it causes an objective decrease in cognitive ability. You just think you are smarter because your self perception becomes inaccurate, but anyone sober around you will perceive the truth.
>>
>>133306302

weed helps me with all of that, as long as the goal is seen as worthwhile, weed is a helpful tool in any endeavor as long as its not abused.
>>
>>133304671
wow you broke the code man you should make articles about your findings
i am sure reddit would be interested
>>
>>133305679
It's fucking true.

Before, I got shortsightedly angry and jealous over my girlfriend hanging out with guy friends.

I smoked high grade Jack Herer, and I realized that I should view her hanging out with guys as an opportunity to gain new guy friends. After all, because I trust her, and because they're aware of me and have been with me as well, it'd be illogical to get angry over it, and it'd just result is missed opportunities for new friends, along with getting her angry.

Assuming that these dudes continue to stick with her knowing if my existence - those are the dudes to scoop up as friends

It genuinely feels like marijuana gives you a different perspective on things, which genuinely enhances your maturity and personal growth

>>133305876
Before weed I was an r9k forever alone that browsed that board for 5 years.

After smoking weed and getting high, I realized that there's nothing to scared of when taking to girls. Got myself a hot girlfriend, and went on to colege to start my journey ad an RN

I'm a fucking adult now and not a NEET bitch because of weed.
>>
>>133306513
No it doesn't.
>>
>>133306496

Havent u heard aldous huxley say consciousness is like a faucet and that psychedelics open the doors of perception? Weed just opens your faucet a little more by lowering your mental boundaries.
>>
>>133305345

Yep. That's me. Explained it in the post below. I'm OCD. Was fine as a youngster, but as I got into my 20's I simply couldn't handle weed. Extreme paranoia and anxiety.

I'm fine with strong psychoactives - my one bad experience was with mixing LSD and a Ketamine derivative that's similar to PCP. The pleasant disassociative experience of K usually lasts a few minutes and you go into a sort of barely conscious hole. The LSD on the other hand had me wired and alert. So I became dissociated WHILE fully alert and functioning. I basically had to spend the next 2 hours utterly depersinalized and disassociated. I would focus on a clock to remind myself that I was where I was right now and it would soon be over. But sober thoughts then led contemplating things like the fact that I had to drive the next day and be at work the day after that which is a hell of a lot to contemplate when you are barely able to make sense of who and what you are and where and when you are.

Eventually I got given a Xanax and went into a dark room and just rode it out staring at the ceiling.

Not a lot of fun.

Also helped me further understand my controll issues and how they relate to my personality and politics.

Anyway, soz for the Erowid tier blog post.
>>
>>133304671
>take a hit
>A woman's worth is significantly reduced in a man's eyes if she's relatively unattractive, which no doubt stunts society and furthermore puts stress on women.
>take another hit
>maybe if men and women were paired by similar attractiveness metric, we could eliminate the stress on women and create better society.
>take another hit
>Anyone who disagrees with this is a problem and drain on society who promotes sexism, racism, and homophobia
>take another hit
>Society would be better if they didn't exist. Maybe we should kill them
like pottery
>>
>>133306612

Hell yes bro, success
>>
File: 1496440223552.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1496440223552.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
everything in moderation kids
>>
Weed is a psychedelic, not a depressive. Its effects are not positive nor negative it depends on what you are trying to do.

Overall, it makes you more excitable. It can produce good ideas in very smart people, but in most cases it produces "half-baked" ideas because people stop reality testing and thinking fully rationally because of the excitement about the concept of the idea.
>>
>>133306237
>>133306435
I actually agree with, that's why he needs moderation. This is the same thing they teach you in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It just makes certain people more prone to psychotic symptoms. It's not wise to take this shit under a lot of stress just like any other drug. Unless you want to be on Thorazine for the rest of your life...
>>133306385
You are likely to experience those "schizo" thoughts under any stress. You might need to get that checked out. Have you ever experienced any traumatic event? It doesn't have to be family, even a dream.
>>
>>133303709
Don't know how people experience weed this way. It just makes me slow, stupid and useless. Sometimes I can't wait to get sober after weed just so I can get back to being smart again.
>>
>>133304025
This. Shit gets crazy and I go completely in my own head over analyzing small details of my surroundings and coming to neat realizations that aren't exactly world changing but warp my perception a bit.

I hate smoking. Fucking hippies.
>>
>>133303709

Well, this
>>133304126
What happens is that it puts your associative thinking in overdrive...and yes, that is one of the symptoms of a pychosis. No reason to freak out though.
Now it is a matter of 'managing' it, and being able to surf that wave.
Not managing well does indeed result in a load of bullshit that makes no sense afterwards. Alternatively you forget what the actuall association was that you made, hence losing the plot of what you wrote down.
General philosofical training of thought/reasoning(logic) can clear out most of the bullshit thinking on the spot when it is internalized well enough.
Make sure that with your notes, you make the assiciations explicit, so you can make sense of it afterwards.
So yes, it can help you make connections and give insights you otherwise would not have made and reached. But for the love of God, please put in the effort into refining them when sober, in order to make then clear and practical, otherwise you will just another dope head.
Number one pitfall is ''the one sollution for everything'' thinking. an ironic example is the notion that industrial Hemp is the sollution for ''everything''. This may either be a thing(like hemp), or a thought construct/ideoligy etc.
Dont be(come) that guy
I have been smoking weed dayly for about 8 years now(with periods of months sober if i could not take a risk in achieving something).
On a sober period at the moment. Writing my first book(finaly). Its a philosofical/sociological work. The central notion is that ''responicibility is the currency of power''. Combined with the notion that '' an increase in techonology is an increase in potential; increase in potential is an increase in risk; increase in risk is an increase in responcibility. Those 2 give a sociological frame work of power relations in our contemporary society which i use to analyse the digital realm. Spoiler alert, we are moving/are in digital feudalism.
Gl anon
>>
>>133306624

Yes it does, cry all you want theres tons of stories talking about the success of weed, if you cant find any using the internet then you are just being willfully ignorant or trolling.
>>
>>133305455

I'm not saying it's negative. I'm just saying what it does.

And scrambling your brain, essentially plugging in connections to different ports, is what happens. Can be good for creativity, can cause some people to be anxious.
>>
>>133305644

Sounds similar to me. I have literally taken everything from my driver licence test to exams in university while high. I

I smoke a lot, but mostly by myself.
>>
>>133303903
Ahahahahhaha yeess
>>
>>133306294
Kek.
>>
>>133306612
>smoke weed
>get cucked
Good job bro dude keep on keepin on chyeah.
>>
>>133306385

"I don't have a problem with alcohol. Only without"

weed is known to act similarly to psychedelic drugs whose effects have similarities with psychosis.
>>
>>133306697
only if you're a violent piece of shit, and cannabis makes you docile
>>
>>133306697
>maybe if men and women were paired by similar attractiveness metric, we could eliminate the stress on women and create better society.
but that is actually what happens, nature has sort of figured that out
>>
>>133306612
>After smoking weed and getting high, I realized that there's nothing to scared of when taking to girls.
Weed can actually improve anxiety, I will freely admit. But this is not by causing you to think more clearly; weed does the opposite. Instead it calms overactive stimulation of the parts of your brain responsible for fear, through molecular mechanisms yet to be elucidated.
>>133306634
Huxley was a fiction author, not a scientists or a doctor. Weed is useful to treat anxiety and pain, recreational doses only waste your time.
>>
>>133306697

thats called following a thought train which happens alot on weed. If you reach a conclusion like that you can question how you made the leap from society not existing, to killing society. then you follow a new thought train. Its called thinking. Sometimes we end up with ridiculous end thoughts before detaching from the thought train and starting a new one. Its an essential part of using your brain.
>>
All these people who are calling Marijuana a depressant probably had an education in the matter that started and ended in an elementary school anti-drug program.
>>
>>133306612
By the way. I want to reiterate this

I WAS A TERMINAL FOREVERALONE BEFORE WEED.

Since then, I got a nice car, a hot girlfriend, a good career path, and my friend circle has increased wildly, along with my hobbies.

I more fully grasp the idea that we perhaps only have one existence (something that we'll never comprehend), and I live life with a sense of urgency.

Again, if society smoked marijuana as much as we consume alcohol, our GDP would be significantly higher.

I mean fuck, it could even redpill the SJWs and stop them from thinking so insularly
>>
>>133305932

What are drugs?

Thats the entire point of them. Mood and mind altering.

If you could just choose to feel like you were on MDMA every day your dealer would be out of business.
>>
>>133306766

yeah i had a traumatic lsd trip and livin with my emotionally and mentally toxic parents for a lot of my life.
>>
>>133303709
Meditate and practice cognitive behavioral therapy.

Don't see a therapist look it up online.
>>
>>133306496
>iamverysmart
>>
>>133307120
god you're a fucking troll get fucked
>>
>>133306760
Weed is very much a depressive. Your physical and mental activity goes down when you use it. Weed does not cause people to come up with better ideas, it can only cause them to stop filtering out the stupid ones.
>>
>>133304671
Post the notes and let us be the judge of that.
>>
>>133306766

yeah moderation is key...but how come some guy shares his positive weed experience and you jump right in saying he just experienced psychosis and to practice moderation? nothing he posted originally seemed to be psychosis...
>>
>>133306810

Nice I would be interested in reading it
>>
>>133307120
Second this

I was like super auttie - too intelligent to function in society

Weed plus meditation and cognitive behavioral therapy literally turned me into an alpha of alphas
>>
>>133303709
>What's going on here, scientifically ?
Alternate neuron pathways. THC blocks neurotransmitters. Your brain goes around.
>>
>>133307241
Smart enough to know basic facts about drugs.
>>
>>133307252
Marijuana has stimulative affects on the cardiovascular system, predominantly psychedelic effects in the psyche, and depressive effects in the skeletalmuscular system.

Every complete study into the matter will include the fact that it is not easily categorized because of this cross-section of effects. However, for the internal monologue and ideation, the psychedelic effects are the important ones.
>>
>>133306840

Lol it's not just brain scrambling though...Why do you think its brain scrambling? You know you are the controller of your thoughts right? If all you get is scrambling, you're the one choosing to scramble...You choose your trip. Weed never took away my authority to think or behave how I wanted.
>>
>>133304671
we need to smoke ourselves into another existence
>>
>>133306496
>Weed is a depressive, it causes an objective decrease in cognitive ability
A factually incorrect statement, alcohol is a 'depressive', weed is a 'psychoactive'.
>>
>>133306962

Never gave me any psychosis as long as I dont abuse it and stay aware, THATS KEY PEOPLE, DONT JUST USE WEED TO ESCAPE, use it as a life enhancing thing
>>
>>133303709
Thinking while high uses up a lot of mental energy and ends up cutting the duration of the high. So don't do it often.
>>
>>133307032

So only doctors or scientists can speculate on whats happening with consciousness under the effects of certain chemicals? Lol...
>>
>>133307464
you act like you know everything and repeat what (((western doctors))) say about cannabis
>>
>>133307252

You should listen to this guy
>>133307467

>activation of the CB1 receptor by cannabinoids causes an inhibition of GABA, the exact opposite of what central nervous system depressants do.
>>
>>133303709
no it does not increase intelligence. it does however allow your mind to explore wild new ideas with an openness that doesnt exist in a sober mind. 99% of these new ideas will be utter garbage that your sober mind would have filtered out. unfortunately this flood of new ideas can give people paranoia as they explore in their mind irrational fears.
>>
WEED HELPED ME LOSE MY VIRGINITY

25 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

SMOKED WEED AND UNDERSTOOD MYSELF BETTER AND THE SOCIAL RULES BETTER

GAVE ME THE MOTIVATION TO TRY TALKING TO A FEW GIRLS ON TINDER WITHOUT FREAKING OUT AND I FINALLY HOOKED UP

WEED IS KING!

IF YOU ARE A SOCIALLY UNAWARE OR AUTIST VIRGIN, SMOKE WEED AND IMPROVE!
>>
>>133307167

I dont even understand what you're implying....You're saying because they alter you...you will continue to let your mind boss you around?
>>
File: jp.jpg (9KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
9KB, 210x230px
>>133306810
What are some effects you've noticed of weed laws in Netherlands? if any?
>>
>>133303709

No, and I guarantee your "notes" are useless retarded shit. Next question?
>>
>>133307475

You don't "trip" on weed. And it's "brain scrambling" because we're on 4chan, not writing a thesis paper about how THC forces your neurotransmitters down different and unique pathways.

For someone who claims to have been matured and made more intelligent you sure do seem extremely bent out of shape over the use of a word which you have previously seen associated with anti-weed propaganda.

Do you think you would get this upset if I said "eggs"?

And no...you don't choose how a drug affects you. You can only manage it's effects.

"Choosing"...? Maybe on a placebo.
>>
>>133307591

Weed is both, the terms are not mutually exclusive.

>>133307686

They are literally the only ones capable of taking any sort of measurement, yes.

>>133307755

Western doctors would like nothing more than to bottle and sell you weed as a cure all, but the proof just isn't there. Anxiety and pain, that's what it treats. Even drugs like Ketamine have greater evidence for broader application.
>>
File: 1493337895474.png (18KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493337895474.png
18KB, 396x400px
>cannabis sativa
>the craziest of psychoactive drugs
>said to make datura and even BZ look like child's play
>smokes some
>shit's getting freaky
>enters the third dimension
>sees gary johnson
>learns the secrets of interdimensional libertarianism
>interdimensional cops roll up
>staycoolfool
>cop questions me in reptilian
>am I being detained?
>>
OP here.

Another thing about marijuana:

It got me thinking about the concept of consciousness and what the fuck I'm even experiencing moreso than I had prior to it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death

Like, I have no idea what I'm even experiencing now, though I do know that it's extremely precious and I have to make the most of it before it "ends"

I have a theory that perhaps when you die, you just restart to something else, in a certain way

I also believe that because dreams feel 100% authentically real as what I'm experiencing now, that perhaps they are real, in a different way from our brains working differently, but they're still just as "real"

I'd need someone who has a PhD to more fully realize what I'm trying to convey
>>
>>133307794

It gets better in time, the subconscious has a lot of garbage, but thats where the bigger prey wait to be caught or hunted...Just need to practice using your mind to sift through all the garbage in that altered state
>>
You just self medicated your ADD, it's not a breakthrough
>>
>>133307967
Effects in relation to what?
>>
>>133303709
Man last time I smoked with my buddies I left to go home to my apartment 20 minutes after, right to bed, right to suicidal thoughts. It used to be fun in highschool
>>
what do i do if weed makes me cranky / annoyed with everything but everyone keeps offering it to me
>>
>>133307849
dont listen to this fool. if you want to meet new people go with alcohol. it is a social drug and will get rid of your inhibitions. theres a reason it is called liquid courage. Weed is for exploring ridiculous ideas and when used in a social setting is only good with people that you already know (so that your comfortable exploring those crazy new ideas)
>>
>>133308108

Managing, choosing, it seems very similar to me. And since when do you make the leap from cannabinoid receptors being stimulated to...brain scrambling? Doesn't even make sense...
>>
>>133307966

I'm saying drugs alter your mood and sensory perception. That's their entire point.

If you are able to switch the effects on or off, you got ripped off.

You sound like the kids we used to sell oregano too.
>>
>>133307201
>Don't see a therapist
The best advice you can give someone honestly, not fucking joking. Therapists never help, it's fucking appalling. I've gotten more help from random anons on here. They either care only about the money or are literal sociopaths who care about numbers and personality/IQ tests more than your own emotions.
>>133307290
Psychosis isn't always "bad". It doesn't only involve fear in depression. It can induce mania and grandiose delusions. What you think may be "good" might just be hypomania.
>>
>>133307773

The skeletal muscular depression is much more acute than the GABA inhibition, which appears to only be meaningfully active in very specific parts of the brain.
>>
>>133308151
keep going
>>
>>133308162
Marijuana can't cause ego death. It's not that potent of a psychedelic. You're just imagining it.
>>
>>133308133

Ok so you completely discount any kind of religious, spiritual, anecdotal evidence about anything? Only things that can be measured at this point in time you will believe? Thats an extremely limited mindset. Borderline robotic. Humans arent robots...are you ok?
>>
>>133307269
seconded

I end up writing gay poems for my gf when I'm high, she likes them though so that's good.
>>
>>133308208
Anything at all. Do the streets seem more pleasant to walk down or not?
>>
>>133308372
>my bones and muscles make it harder to do physics. t. Stephen Hawking
>>
>>133307794

So that's what's going on? Another poster or two mentioned this as well

Weed just reduces your mental "filters", as they were?

Still, that can no doubt help with improving self esteem, along with giving you a different view on say, a situation or problem in your life.

Marijuana should be issued to engineers at NASA or Lockheed Martin
>>
>>133308162

Troll or retard, I can't tell which. Maybe both.
>>
>>133308162
>I have a theory that perhaps when you die, you just restart to something else, in a certain way
>I also believe that because dreams feel 100% authentically real as what I'm experiencing now, that perhaps they are real, in a different way from our brains working differently, but they're still just as "real"
>I'd need someone who has a PhD to more fully realize what I'm trying to convey
You're just a pseud who thinks he's profound. None of what you're saying is groundbreaking or worthy of attention. Put down the fucking bong and read books instead if becoming "woke" is your goal
>>
>>133308133
what proof? how many studies can be done on cannabis?
It's still schedule 1 here and it's considered highly addictive with no medical value
it isn't easy to do a fair study on cannabis here
It's easier for doctors to push synthetic cannabinoids because they can patent it and pay the government off
>>
>>133308284

Alcohol has a high potential for abuse, my dad was an alcoholic thats why I dont want to drink it or even go down that path at all until I know I can handle it 100% because I can see how it would be very easy to become an addict. So weed is the second best choice, even though alcohol depresses your brain while marijuana seems to unlock it.
>>
>>133308501
They already smoke it
>>
>>133303709
It's scientifically a joe rogan (bill hicks) meme.
>>
File: aleppo guy.png (3MB, 1537x1019px) Image search: [Google]
aleppo guy.png
3MB, 1537x1019px
>>133308384
That was all there was
>>
>>133308162
never go full retard

Get some rest
>>
>>133307773

>Australian scientists report that CBD acts as a “positive allosteric modulator” of the GABA-A receptor. In other words, CBD interacts with the GABA-A receptor in a way that enhances the receptor’s binding affinity for its principal endogenous agonist, gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA), which is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system. The sedating effects of Valium and other Benzos are mediated by GABA receptor transmission. CBD reduces anxiety by changing the shape of the GABA-A receptor in a way that amplifies the natural calming effect of GABA.

i guess that's where the weed paranoia comes from
>>
>>133308313

>Choosing
>Managing
>Seem the same to me

Then put down the bong because it's clearly not helping you intellectually.

>Why say scramble instead of mix up or confuse

Because what's the difference?

If you want a multi-paragraph medical explanation of the effects try wikipedia. If you want an informal response come to 4chan.
>>
>>133308436
>Ok so you completely discount any kind of religious, spiritual, anecdotal evidence about anything?
Your own drug fueled delusions are not evidence of the supernatural, you fucking retard.
>Only things that can be measured at this point in time you will believe? Thats an extremely limited mindset.
No, it's a mind set of someone who has not chemically crippled their ability to perceive reality.
>>
>>133308331

Ok...they have an effect...I agree.

And if you are spiraling into paranoia but you stop and say "No, take a deep breath, find your center" and the paranoia goes away...you just removed a paranoid effect of weed. Paranoia, control freak trips are subsets of the bigger active set that is the marijuana effects...They dont have to be part of the trip
>>
>>133308413
It caused it when I tried a 99% THC dab.

Had a panic attack for like 5 hours or so mang. Afterward my intellect and judgement is still 100% intact, but I look at life from an entirely different perspective. I've always been curious about life, but never with the sense of urgency that I had after that
>>
>>133308372

lol, again , just listen to what this guy says and stop making a fool out of yourself.
>>133308481
>>
>>133308481
Actually, they certainly do, he would be much more prolific if his body wasn't trashed. But more importantly, your brain relies on inhibitory activity to filter out stupid bullshit, which is absolutely required for meaningful perception and problem solving. Physics is not Music. A mistake of sound can still be beautiful, a mistake in math is just a wrong number.
>>
>>133308313

Also, you do seem genuinely ignorant. To understand why I say "scrambled", it's because the cannaboid receptors being activated sends your transmissions down different pathways you don't commonly use. Like scrambling your gps. Which is what leads to the unusual and entertaining associations your brain makes while high.
>>
>>133304025
That's Sativa, Indica is the family of cannabis that turns you into a couch potato.
>>
>>133308338

ok but if someone says they experienced god and you just come right in and say...thats schizophrenia they literally have a term for that etc...whats your intent there? whats your intent here? just trying to help a random guy you think has psychosis?
>>
>>133303709
idk bro I've been engineering high for years and my equations always work out
>>
>>133308664
Bongs are too try hard.
>>
File: 1499634947504.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1499634947504.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>133304671
>If everyone smoked weed, I believe society would.be hundreds of years ahead of where we are now. We have every reason to believe this.
>>
>>133308664

If I have paranoia on a trip and I choose not to listen to the paranoid thoughts

If I have paranoia on a trip and I manage my paranoid thoughts....

Literally the same...

And it's not just mixing or confusing or scrambling randomly, why do you think that?
>>
>>133308883
You've clearly never done enough math where you had to use anything but linear thinking and have never had to refactor a problem.
>>
>>133303805
fpbp
>>
It dulls your senses if you do it all the time but occasional use can boost creativity.
>>
>>133308338
OP here

I didn't experience a psychosis or whatever. I was at work, making good money doing intricate work. I just had thoughts waterfall into a notepad next to me.

But anyway yeah, when you lose track of your high and it becomes overbearing, that's a panic attack psychosis.

And I did have one of those from getting way too high a month ago while obsessing about death
>>
>>133309126
What are you talking about?
>>
>>133303709
>increase your intellect
No, but it does tend to unlock some creative angst.
>>
>>133308883
>>133309160
He's also clearly not a musician.
>>
>>133307032
>>After smoking weed and getting high, I realized that there's nothing to scared of when taking to girls.
>Weed can actually improve anxiety, I will freely admit. But this is not by causing you to think more clearly; weed does the opposite. Instead it calms overactive stimulation of the parts of your brain responsible for fear, through molecular mechanisms yet to be elucidated.
>it both helps and hurts anxiety
>>
>>133308177
lol i take dabs every night to drown out real world thoughts in stoner thoughts that have nothing to do with anything. like i said 99% is garbage but every once in awhile ill have some hypothetical philosophical idea and it will piss me the fuck off
>>
>>133308679

Ok here we go with the anger and the insults. First step, figure out why you're so angry, weed can help with that.

You have 2 extremely limited beliefs going for you that are both reinforced by anger and hatred towards anything anti scientific, I think you grew a hatred as you were growing up seeing so many delusions around you so now you only rely on science and rationality. I guess that because thats what I went thru but i would like to know ur story.

So the very disrespectful and limiting beliefs you have are...

1. that others experiences are only drug fueled delusions
2. anyone with a different mindset has crippled their ability to perceive what you perceive

good luck on freeing yourself of these two things, they are part of the belief system you have thats limiting you severely.
>>
>>133309371
It's a psychedelic. It just affects your natural thought pattern and changes your mood, which can be unpredictable at times.
>>
>>133308927
Dude, I don't have a degree in this shit, I am telling an anecdote. It could be anything but since marijuana is involved, it's likely psychosis. Name any other time someone starts jotting down shit at random and it's a convoluted mess, it's usually schizos on the verge of breakdown.
>>133309251
Like I said, that IS psychosis. It's not severe whatsoever. It's very mild psychosis and has nothing to do with paranoia. Paranoia from psychosis is literally anxiety. Let's just say you weren't feeling anxious at the time, it's still psychosis. You don't have to be delusional either, still psychosis.
>>
>>133308825

what happened? what did u see?
>>
>>133308569
>what proof? how many studies can be done on cannabis?
Pubmed it.
>It's still schedule 1 here and it's considered highly addictive with no medical value
Schedule 1 drugs are those for which the medical value is not perceived to outweigh its risk or potential for abuse. Many opiates are schedule 1, and clearly they have medical value, just an even greater risk. None the less, weed will be moved to schedule 3 soon.
>it isn't easy to do a fair study on cannabis here
Where is here, ancap man?
>It's easier for doctors to push synthetic cannabinoids
No licensed doctor "pushes" those, they are not FDA approved drugs and banned as quickly as they come out.
>>
I've read that THC amplifies the synapse, but I'm not sure how. I just assume it fires along more cells to the primary synapse.

It makes sense when you consider the fact that THC makes you feel more connected or involved in whatever thing your thinking of/experiencing.
>>
File: Smug Duterte.jpg (39KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Duterte.jpg
39KB, 640x416px
>Needing drugs to think

Pathetic
>>
>>133308763

You can't remove the effects. You manage it. I already explained above how I deal with bad LSD trips.

All you can do is sober yourself with methods like clock watching, and even then it's like pinching yourself when getting a tooth pulled. The strength of the drugs will determine how successful this is, and if you "let go" it reverts to paranoia. It also negates the point of getting stoned since you can't enjoy yourself, since if you allow yourself to experience the drug it will revert to the negative.

Different brains are wired differently and process drugs differently. If someone is allergic to penicilin you don't give them a shot and say "dude just roll with it lol".

When you are experienced enough with drugs you know what your preferences are what your limits are. In addition to weed I no longer do MDMA either, because I know myself and what my reactions are like.
>>
>>133305984
If you're using it so much that it ruins your life it's not recreational by definition. A lot of people self medicate with cocaine, pills, alcohol or weed, it's not a solution. Blaming weed or alcohol and banning it entirely because some become alcoholic or couch potatoes is stupid.
>>
>>133308903

Ok so rerouted...why scrambled? doesn't scrambling imply some sort of confusion or chaos? implies an unclarity?
>>
>>133309160
Approaching things from different angles is often required for problem solving, but losing your ability to filter obviously incorrect ideas will only slow you down, not assist you.
>>
>>133308825
>be me
>have panic attack on first big J alone under bad circumstances
>panic for about 10 mins
>realise i can just go to bed
>sleep it off and be fine the next day

I can't imagine having any sort of prolonged bad trip because I find it so easy to sleep on psychedelics. When the going gets rough I just sleep, most of the times I get caught up in circular logic and shit like that is simply because I'm tired. It's like fever dream shit. It's not anything profound, you're literally just bearing witness to your own headache.
>>
>>133309460

u can fuse the two worlds together, that is the job of all stoners
>>
ITT drugs are bad m'kay
>>
>>133309808
Wait you can sleep on Lsd, teach me master
>>
>>133309510
sure. we are probably on the same side, just pointing out the post basically said nothing of value.
i smoke and function normally throughout the day and it has improved my life immensely. but it doesn't happen like that immediately as other anons have said - you essentially defeat the weed induced paranoia and it THEN improves your overall anxiety situation when you're back in control. it's almost like a tolerance / experience thing.
>>
>>133309126

Again - if you can "choose" not to allow the thoughts you are sober. You don't "choose" to get unbalanced or not when drunk. You manage it by sitting your ass down.

If you're having a bad trip the best you can do is recognize it and undertake measures to make it easier. Hence the purpose of a sitter to walk you through it. Or like I already mentioned above clock watching or location shifting.
>>
>>133309542
It was just a panic attack. Never had one before (no reason to). So I felt like I was dying, which is per course of them. Because I reached peak human paranoia, I thought I was getting raped to death.

But anyway, the takeaway was understanding that we perhaps only have one life to life, which gave me urgency to succeed.

What's bizarre is how so many people here can just murder someone. I wouldn't wish that feeling of dying that I had upon my worst enemy. So many dindus and shit killing people - it's like theit brains aren't fully developed enough to grasp the sanctity of life
>>
>>133308501
yes it gets rid of your mental filters. When taking calculus in college i would sometimes get stoned if i was stuck on a math problem. This would put my mind in a different place so i could look at the problem from a different angle. Sometimes this would work othertimes it wouldnt. I dont think i would prescribe nasa engineers weed. and it does not help with self esteem because there is a lot of self criticism that your mind filters out. if you are self conscious you will be flooded by irrational self conscious thoughts. this is why people sometimes get "stuck". they get too high sit on the couch and dont speak because they are quite literally having a conversation with themself in their mind (usually negative).
>>
>>133308413
>Marijuana can't cause ego death.
agreed
>>
>>133310073
marijuana helps you sort yourself out. confront your anxiety so you can defeat it.
>>
>>133309679
His use of the word 'scrambled' is deliberately disingenuous & a poorly concealed attempt to invalidate the experiences of the truly woke.
>>
>>133308570
i dont have a problem with alcohol because i cannot stand the taste. this limits me to drinking beer and wine. both beer and wine have too low an abv so i get full before i get shwasted.
>>
>>133309542
Take some onnit bro
>>
>>133304659
>>133305085

It has diminishing returns if you use it too much.

Use it infrequently and you can see the benefits it reaps. Smoke it everyday and you will simply burn yourself out.

T. experienced pothead
>>
>>133309492

I'm angry because you literally intentionally compromised your ability to think rationally, and then expect me to sit here and humor your hallucinations as valid reality. They aren't. You did not see god, you saw mashed up fragments of your memories. I'm a molecular biologist. I see god, I tease apart the tiniest fragments of creation looking for meaningful ways to actually improve people's lives. You scramble your mind and interpret your warped perception as a change in the universe itself. You revel in self inflicted stupidity, and then you have the absolute GALL to act as though people who work day in and day out to find cures to diseases are somehow hurting you for daring to say the truth.
>>
>>133310340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U
>>
>>133309537

He said he smoked some weed and felt like writing something down. I've had the same feeling before. I get a lot of ideas when I'm high. Why is that psychosis...?
>>
>>133308825
there is no such thing as 99% thc dab lol. i take dabs everyday and im about to take one now. method shatter by craft710
>>
>>133309876

only druggies can be so oblivious to get excited by the signs of crazy
>>
>>133309126

Further - you don't (and can't) choose not to think "paranoid thoughts" or other negative effects on a trip. You "manage" it by recognizing that they are a short term effect of a drug. That's why you'll see newbies having a bad acid trip constantly asking you to reaffirm that "this feeling will go away" or "who am I?" "Where am I?" and spiralling psychologically. Someone who has experience with it recognizes what is happening to themselves and "rides it out". Basically remove yourself and let the thoughts play out.

In fact "choosing" to not have the thoughts usually makes the situation much worse and often leads to those folks who are convinced they are going to be trapped in the experience.
>>
>>133309658

If you only get bad trips there might be some deeper issue, good luck
>>
>>133310433
https://youtu.be/YTuElM6T50w
>>
>>133310623
Risperdal here we come.
>>
>>133309675
>If you're using it so much that it ruins your life it's not recreational by definition.
Yes it is, anything above therapeutic dosage is recreational. By definition.
>Blaming weed or alcohol and banning it entirely
I never said weed should be banned entirely, and I have freely admitted that it has legitimate medical application. But typical recreational usage is many, many times higher than what actually helps, and the psychedelic effect should be avoided, not embraced.
>>
>>133310027

So I guess since I can choose what thoughts I have when I'm high (to some degree, theres always intrusive thoughts no matter what state Im in), I'm sober. Ok...
>>
>>133310485
It's a lack of a filter on incoming thoughts and very mild mania. Nothing else but you guys are starting to exaggerate what I'm saying. It's psychosis, whether mild or not.
>>
>>133303709

Certain types of weed will give you a creative rush. Usually sativas or sativa-leaning hybrids in terms of the cannabinoid profile. The best for me ever was Shiva Skunk it would have me writing just AWESOME material, tons of ideas, excellent expression. I was like Hemingway in a fever dream. Not just writing though, all kinds of ideas and creative expression.

Other cannibinoid profiles of other strains (and phenotypes of those strains) will affect you totally differently.

You'll find that other weed won't give you the creative rush.
>>
>>133309679

There is an element of confusion and chaos.

Hence why some people get confused and anxious when stoned. It's also why it's fun.

Rerouted is probably more accurate. But it means the same shit generally.
>>
>>133310671
joe rogan's DNA was replaced by THC
ty for this, first time i've seen it
>>
>>133310068

they havent moved into the neocortex enough yet, they are still mostly in the lower reptile and mammalian territorial type brains
>>
>>133310517
>Druggies
You do realize the foundation for most modern religion was setup by psychedelics, it was when Abrahamic religion gained power was this 'drug are bad' nonsense was perpetuated and then being the good goy America is they started the (((war on drugs))) enjoy your world view crafted by kikes
>>
>>133310875
>You do realize the foundation for most modern religion was setup by psychedelics

would make sense, all a bunch of looney make believe
>>
>>133303709
>feel like

that's your impulse control centers just giving up
>>
>>133310623

I don't only get bad trips.

Also you don't trip on weed.

And I already explained in detail the psychological underpinnings of why I and others have negative experiences when stoned (and why it's more common among older people).
>>
>>133310265
>wow im so high
>this is pretty cool
>wait why am i talking to myself when there are other people around
>holy fuck im being anti social
>I havnt said anything for 5 min these people must think im so weird
> im so weird
>these people must hate me because im so weird
>I hate me because im so weird
>oh god its been 10 min since ive said anything
this common line of stoner thought is absolutely useless and does not help confront real anxieties
>>
>>133310428

you're not hurting me you're only hurting yourself by having such an extremely limited mindset.

Maybe I did see things constructed from memories, maybe that's how humans think, mashing up different memories together, so thats how a trip comes to me.

Good for you being a molecular biologist, why can't you expand your view with some weed so you can see molecular biology in a different way?

>Not scrambled
>ability to think rationally not compromised
>perception not warped

self inflicted stupidity...why do you think that?
>>
>>133311024
>flag
>comment
/leftypol needs to leave, and read a book
>>
>>133311085
have you considered the only difference between the countless anons that tell you otherwise and YOU is YOU?
>>
>>133309952
I once aborted an lsd trip, started getting insanely paranoid around other people on the come up. Could hear my brother and his friend were plotting against me in the other room. Right after I realised how crazy I was, sneaking around the hallway like some badass operator, I looked at the clock because it had felt like hours. Been like 3 minutes. Said fuck it, went into my room and put on some 10hr YouTube kaleidescope with retarded magic crystal fat lady noises and promptly fell right the fuck asleep for like 12 hrs
>>
>>133310540

depending on the dose, its possible to shoo away thoughts...you control your mind
>>
>>133303903
Lol weed isn't a CNS depressent.
>>
>>133311252
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>133309658
Bad trips are objectively the best If you are doing psychedelics to explore your brain, pure unadulterated madness
>>
File: ponig.png (48KB, 373x402px) Image search: [Google]
ponig.png
48KB, 373x402px
>>133303709
THC makes you think your intellect is higher than it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133310750

ok its psychosis now what? these trolly non-statements are hilarious
>>
>>133310728

Correct.

It's a...wait for it...spectrum.

If I share a joint with a couple of friends while drunk and racking lines, I'm not going to get paranoid. If I'm sitting at home punching cone after cone, the anxiety will set it...and what's the point of getting stoned if you're going to sit there counting down the minutes until you're sober.
>>
>>133311252
I remember hiding behind the couch and saying frank ( from Donnie darko) is coming after me
>>
>>133303709
Habitual use will decrease your IQ 5-10 points, something you obviously can't afford.
>>
>>133310771

tru tru, i agree wit that
>>
>>133311144

I'm not trying to hurt you. It's words, they cannot hurt. I'm trying to help people by dispelling the retarded notion that psychedelics are treatments to anything, rather than unfortunate side effects of potentially useful chemicals.
>Good for you being a molecular biologist, why can't you expand your view with some weed so you can see molecular biology in a different way?
Because I already spend all the time and money I have to use on the best ideas I can think of, which are carefully examined and run by other professionals. This is how successful projects are crafted, not by tripping and spewing high volume nonsense.
>self inflicted stupidity...why do you think that?
Because that's literally what psychedelics do. They compromise your ability to perceive, remember, and make rational decisions.
>>
why are drugfags always the most vapid uninteresting? seriously, it's no coincidence.
>>
>>133311257
yea it is

t. gets tired when smoke too much
>>
>>133311410
And all I said is that there needs to be moderation because it can get worse. Literally all I'm saying. Maybe read my fucking posts next time you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>133311038

sometimes it feels like im tripping on edibles, u said u have control issues, but that makes sense because those issues are based on deeper issues
>>
>>133311608
depends on the strain really
right now i have "gorilla glue" which makes me want to take a nap
>>
>>133311085

truth, you got to start being honest.

Ok I feel anti social
>Say it out loud, break a boundary and test it
Say "Im feeling antisocial and trapped in my head"
> See what happens
> Say "I feel weird"
> see if anyone empathizes, prove your mind wrong, dont listen to its nonsense
>>
>>133311595
when you dwell in the reserve and there is nothing to do you need something to fill the void
>>
>>133303709
Post that shit OP.
>>
>>133310540
>t. guy that never meditated before
>>
>>133303709
Like for real though....

And this is a thought that's been reoccurring only when I started smoking weed:

Because we're not sure if there's an afterlife or not - wouldn't murdering someone be so horrific that it should scare a potential murderer away from doing it?

Whether it's Tyrone now, or Europeans back in the day chimping out and enslaving and genociding everyone - you're ending something that we don't fully understand yet - nothing can be more horrific.

Then again, I have no problem killing insects
>>
>>133311609

ok thank you captain safety for making the world a safer place. I'm so amazed you care so much about your fellow 4channers safety based on his short post
>>
>>133303978
That's Bill Hicks
>>
>>133311430

well true, dont get high past ur limits, ur energy body can only handle a certain charge
>>
>>133311255

Well obviously. Like drinking. You can get tipsy or you can get black out.

When your blood alcohol levels hit a certain point you don't get to choose between passing out or not. Same with any drug.
>>
>>133311916
Morals are relative.
>>
>>133311178
ive considered a lot. im a psychonaut for lack of a better term. EVERYTHING is relative. dreams, hallucinations, thoughts and feelings while on substances are just as real as sober experiences. In my honest opinion i have lived multiple lifetimes. but your basically asking if wer in the matrix and my reply is that it doesnt matter. all that matters in my universe is that I (as in me personally) "experience".
>>
>>133311916
>or Europeans back in the day chimping out and enslaving and genociding everyone
Blue pilled faggot. Literally everyone did this until white people decided it wasn't right
>>
>>133312041
conscience is biologically instilled
>>
>>133303709
Two pages? Thats nothing dude. I have done more in 6 hours exams. Try cocaine or speed. None of it makes sense, but you'll be able to write 8 pages of pure uncoherent bullshit in less than 3 hours. Just look at all the Wall Street brokers making fucked-up investment reports in no time, with unexplained, unsourced ridicolous statements. Weed honestly slows you down comparing to your normal ability. That's why i quitted that shit when i started univeristy, despite being almost constantly high since grade 10 and throughout business school.
>>
>>133311592

but theres studies being done that show a myriad of positive psychedelic benefits...dont you know about those? In the moment, psychedelics compromise a certain type of thinking, linear, logical, rationality, one pointed, but thats not to say that they are without benefits.
>>
>>133311817

To be honest I haven't. Maybe it would help. I can't afford proper psychological counselling.
>>
>>133312089
Conscience isn't morality and your supposition that it is inherent isn't backed by any evidence.
>>
>>133312100

> Just look at all the Wall Street brokers making fucked-up investment reports in no time, with unexplained, unsourced ridicolous statements

oh god xD
>>
>>133312139

Studies show that certain psychedelic drugs such as ketamine and yes, weed, have potential medical benefits, but these benefits manifest far below psychedelic inducing dosages
>>
Post your fucking notes OP
>>
>>133312100

I found when I am racking speed, coke or MD that I am extremely witty, a verbal genius and I am sure absolutely everybody really wants to listen to everything I have to say RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>133305546
youre clueless child.
get a job
>>
>>133312353

it often goes both ways btw., drug users try to overdose cough syrup to get psychedelic effects etc.
>>
>>133312068
Yeah I'm aware of this (I browse /pol/), I'm just balancing the thought to attract more interest

^another social tick I learned upon smoking weed. It's gotten more friends, but I eventually reveal my power level after
>>
>>133312247
where does it come from then? Everyone knows what's good, they're just either malevolent or misguided (see: stupid)
>>
>>133312353

but mushrooms and lsd and mdma studies have also been done too...so its not just scrambling your brain into brokenness
>>
>>133303709
>I fucking wrote down two pages of notes while I was high

Reread it tomorrow when you're sober. I guarantee it'll make you cringe.
>>
>>133312403

how does brainwashing yourself with the "job" ethos help anything?
>>
>>133312568

My sober writing and my high writing makes me cringe tho
>>
>>133312555

LSD studies are somewhat promising but very early stage. Mushrooms are safe but there's no evidence for medical utility, and ecstasy rots your brain, don't use that shit.
>>
>>133312534
Morality? It is imbued by your culture. It's why you don't get thrown off buildings in Toronto but would in Iraq (I am calling you a faggot).
>>
Read what you wrote does it make sense ?
>>
>>133312382
>>133312568
They're just notes to self lol

"Pay credit card bill" etc lol

Weed grabs you by the nuts and makes you think "you need to do THIS".

Realistically it could probably lower divorce rates.
>>
File: calzonepropaganda.jpg (242KB, 450x657px) Image search: [Google]
calzonepropaganda.jpg
242KB, 450x657px
Half the shit you think is, "Heightened intelligence" is just a bunch of bullshit.

My friends and I convinced each other that it was possible to go faster than the speed of light because we found some wiki articles talking about tachyon.
>>
File: 1499393319672.png (262KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499393319672.png
262KB, 760x600px
>>133303709
Hello.

The Intellect was always there.

Weed removes mental inhibitions that allow to to ask "stupid" questions. Don't get me wrong, the questions might not be stupid at all. But relative to yourself, you assume them to be stupid questions and stupid ideas.

Consciousnesses is like an onion and your "thoughts" exists on layers that are "packaged" together with a particular temperament. Weed allows you to switch through these layers at will, but most people are not cognizant enough to realize that that what gives weed it's feeling is this process taking place.

TL;DR: The thoughts were always there. You were just suppressing them. Instead of writing them down, if you can, try speaking out loud. You will notice what you "think" is often different from what you "say" and what you "write".
>>
This thread is so dank I'd roll it up and smoke if I could. 02:40 smoke really cool colorful flowers all day mah ninjas
>>
>>133312711
http://healthland.time.com/2011/06/16/magic-mushrooms-can-improve-psychological-health-long-term/
>>
>>133312830
>They're just notes to self lol

Then why did you make a thread about it, you stupid faggot?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>133304868
When I was young and naive and innocent I could take mind altering stuff but now it's pure terror. Changed around 30. I don't know how Rogan and all those old ass guys do that hard stuff like they do. Especially when they've got so much more life drama than I have had. I'm mildly urban dictionary autistic and really silly at heart and when I get high on stuff I feel like I'm ripping apart the universe and I can't take it. I would probably die from ayahuasca. Weed even makes me incredibly close to anxiety attack territory.
>>
>>133312895
Yes it's like reality is not objective, you do understand we at one point believed bohr when is said that laws of electromagnetics don't apply because I said so
>>
>>133304845
That isn't psychosis you fucking retard
>>
File: jars of weed.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
jars of weed.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
r8 my grow

just one plant indoors, harvested 3 ounces
>>
>>133303709
It allows you to roll with things easier since your critical functions have been hindered. Basically you become more content in things so you can hold a random train of thought longer.
>>
>>133312808
>>133312895

Perhaps we think our "high thoughts" are bullshit because our sober minds are just restricted.

Before you laugh, consider how the average person is a fucking idiot most of the time, so who's to say which me take state is better; being high or being sober.

While high I wondered if tike goes by faster for children, as time goes by faster when you're having fun or learming - something that happens all the time amongst children

I'm 100% sober now, and sure enough I'd say that's still impressive water cooler talk at work
>>
>>133303709
1 post by this ID
So much for writing the thoughts
>>
>>133305481
I came to this conclusion as well because of the similar effects. But if its (((adhd))) and not something that actually exists, how do i solve this normally without medication?

Is there a way to resolve my ADHD without weed?
>>
>>133313234
**time
>>
File: 1491782469361.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491782469361.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>133313164
Looks like some dank shit

10/10 would smoke
>>
>>133312042
you're preaching to the choir and I'm not sure of the point of your previous post.
you seem to be doing right for yourself, keep being you :)
>>
>>133312711
fuck you man E gets me mad poon
>>
File: Dogsen.jpg (10KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
Dogsen.jpg
10KB, 239x211px
>>133312013
Being this new
>>
>>133306612
>smoke weed
>maybe i should befriend the guys my girl fucks on the side

Did I smoke weed on the regular but even I can tell you based on everything you've said that you are fucking retarded

No, the world would not be a better place if we all smoked shit that slowly killed your brain and introduced other cases of cancer.
>>
>>133312534
consciousness is existence. I think therefore I am sorta deal. morality exists within consciousness and is tautological. if something is moral it is by definition just. justice is also tautological as something that is just is good. likewise something that is good is something that adhears to your values. It is ones values that are inherent to consciousness and existence the most primal of which is survival instinct
>>
>>133313234

When i'm high I can literally see giant structures of how everything can connect and I can intuit way more, so when I write down a sentence it seems clear because I can intuit so well and it seems SO CLEAR but then when Im not high the intuition goes away :(
>>
>>133312213
Don't get me wrong, everything you said was right, especially for beginners.

Don't really know why you need counseling, but getting control of your thoughts is pretty much what meditation is about. You get better at it the more you do it.
>>
>>133303709
THC increasing intellect kek if that was true niggers would be among aliens by now
>>
>>133303709
Depends on the person, tolerance, and strain of weed. I wrote such wicked code on headband (strain) I bought a pound and smoked it for a year. Wrote some wicked shit, shit is still paying me 5 years later. Other strains might make me stupid and lazy. All depends.
>>
>>133303709
Mistake #1: Smoke weed.
>>
File: 345637874.jpg (28KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
345637874.jpg
28KB, 600x574px
Wish I could go back to weed, but not after what happened. Never again. At least not for a long time.
>>
File: IMG_0171.png (925KB, 1023x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.png
925KB, 1023x795px
>>133311024
Legends have been passed down and believed with slight modifications during all of human history before internet. Even today we still follow superstitious rituals though
>tennis players bouncing ball x amount of times before serve
>basketball players bouncing right before free throw
>praying
>pointing at the sky
>>
>>133313016

>The psychedelic drug in magic mushrooms may have lasting medical and spiritual benefits,

lol
>>
>>133313687
>caring about sports
>caring about others
>eating
>fucking
>breathing
ALL MEMES
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>133313234
It is very interesting talk. "Maybe the govt makes drugs illegal so we can't find the truth"
>>
Pot is a your mileage may very. I actually don't believe though that pot turns people into the sort of stoners that get lampooned around here. They were always going to be those people. I smoke pot and I redpill coworkers, do my job honestly, and I have a woman that respects me as a man and knows her place. To me my joint is like another man's whiskey, I don't have to be a faggot about it and neither does he.
>>
>>133313090
Yes it is.
>>
>>133313071
why
>>
File: 1496604972725.png (660KB, 974x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496604972725.png
660KB, 974x792px
>>133306496
Weed is a psychoactive that puts your ability to cognate into overdrive. It forces your two layers deeper than you wanted to be and the you stubbing around, lifting the same object up and putting it back down...taking 10 minutes to perform a task that should only take 1 minute...that is you restructuring how a particular task is performed.

To outside observers, you are just freaking out. But internally you are having your world blown by learning something as simple as the way you rest a cup down onto difference surfaces can allow you to remember where that cup was placed.
>>
>>133313608
This. And a bunch of idiots who think that smoking weed will make them smarter.
>>
File: 0010 - ISXKrol.png (752KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
0010 - ISXKrol.png
752KB, 4500x4334px
>>133313678
wtf happened to you?
>>
>>133313820
Vary not very, apologies long work day.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (66KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
66KB, 448x336px
>>133313164
nice gonig dude. check my new grow out.
>>
>>133312830
>Weed grabs you by the nuts and makes you think "you need to do THIS".

>stoner
>not synonymous with slacker
>>
Another high thought:

less attractive women are seen held in lower regard than less attractive men

I was walking in a gas station convenience store earlier while high, and I thought about how I'd have no interest in hearing what this mundane looking lady has to say, you know?

That really does put more pressure on women. More stress, and more depression.

Honestly dude. Imagine living as an ugly female in 2017.
>>
>>133313820
The problem is it turns a 100 IQ person into a 90 IQ person in a short amount of time.

Not a problem to lose 5-10 points if your IQ is 120 but for the niggers who are already borderline retarded? That's an issue.
>>
File: 0028 - SCG8lgv.jpg (309KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
0028 - SCG8lgv.jpg
309KB, 650x482px
>>133313803
Life is just one big meme
>>
>>133313755

truth
>>
>>133313979
It's pretty fucking great anon
>>
File: eww.png (256KB, 406x414px) Image search: [Google]
eww.png
256KB, 406x414px
>>133313924
>>
>>133313943
No one wants to know what ugly dudes think either moron, at some point anecdotal evidence that weed makes you a retard has to count for something.
>>
>>133305733
>>
>>133313943

yeah sucks
>>
>>133313843
Keep in mind rogan has a entertaining podcast for his business and it's very possible that he exaggerates.
>>
>>133313943
>less attractive women are seen held in lower regard than less attractive men

not true at all. unattractive men are shit to society, unless they are successful. then, you have to pay for pussy. an ugly woman can get dick thrown at her with ease.
>>
>>133313886
Went to hell for a night and it took me about a year to get out. I want to think what I smoked was laced but that's a cop out for facing not my demons.
>>
>>133313439
it's pretty good man.

i haven't trimmed it all and once all the green sugar leaves are trimmed off it's very very purple.

it's purple tangie but i left it on the plant a little bit long to raise the CBD levels. really creepy body high with an immediate head high

>>133313924

much dank such stoners
>>
>>133307061
When on weed and even when off, a lot of people stop at the bad thought because it scares them. They don't continue applying the logic they developed in order to see if it accurately reflects reality or if it is simply bad logic.

Most individuals do not seem to understand that weed does not put the thoughts into their head; the thoughts are natural extensions of the logic they have been applying for their lives and simply take for granted as correct.
>>
>>133313978

I mean I would like to see the study on that, but fine, even if that is the case my freedom shouldn't be infringed because somebody else is an idiot. And to be frank, the psychoactive affects of pot aren't generally violent, and at least in a society where alcohol and especially tobacco are sold I find it reasonable to have a legal ethics stance on marijuana legalization.

>>133313943

If you had to be baked to figure that out you might just be slow son.
>>
File: 0012 - TEcHltD.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0012 - TEcHltD.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>>133313978
source dingo licker?
>>
Anyone think all the strain difference are ovverated? I can basically only tell a difference between shit weed and good weed.
>>
>>133313866

That's not thinking deeper, it's lacking the ability to filter stupid bullshit
>>
File: 0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>133314171
It might've been laced with spice
>>
>>133314072
LOL bullshit.

You're fucking fooling yourself if you think a female Styx could be as popular as he is.
>>
>>133313687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPmeWiFTIw lol this video takes a weird turn but superstitions are pretty inherent to life
>>
>>133310498
R.i.p. your brain. If you had one, that is.
>>
>>133314291
https://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#b81ea0f2f5b2

>>133314346
I never suggested it should be legal/illegal, merely that it can be shown on a scientific level to make your more retarded. I'm a complete degenerate and don't particularly care because I am
>a fucking white male
and genetically blessed with higher IQ
>>
>>133314485

there literally is a female styx, that german girl that gets posted here every day by either herself or some autist. she'll probably be more popular if she keeps posting shit
>>
>>133314174
>plant a little bit long to raise the CBD levels
Not how this works, that's a myth. Other cannabinoids yes, not CBD.
>>
>>133310498
>method shatter by craft710

what he mean by this
>>
>>133314445
Could've been. My friend that I smoked with didn't seem to be as badly affected as I was, although he was into harder stuff like shrooms, cocaine, acid; I literally only ever smoked pot.
>>133313943
Being a guy who's toyed with a fat uggo in high school, I share your ideas. If an ugly duckling doesn't find someone in middle/high school then she starts scraping the bottom of the barrel, become damaged goods, getting uglier and fatter in the process. I know this from first-hand experience, it's very sad.
>>
File: really kid.jpg (74KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
really kid.jpg
74KB, 550x550px
>>133314803

>harder stuff like shrooms,
>>
>>133314793
strain is method and it was extracted by craft710
>>
>>133314485
Ah yes the amazingly popular Styx with less than 200k subscribers

Really gets the melon balled mate

You are living in a fantasy land, ugly women still have more capital than ugly men from a societal standpoint.
>>
>>133314632
Mr. Nobody is a mindfuck
>>
>>133314891
>You are living in a fantasy land, ugly women still have more capital than ugly men from a societal standpoint.

accurate. women would spit on and kick ugly men if they could
>>
>>133314855
yes yes laugh at me, i'm not one of the cool kids that can handle my substances
>>
>>133314678

>adolescent marijuana use
>>
>>133314678

Just to be fair friend, one study in a MSM article isn't very convincing, especially when the example given is the 8 point drop for smokers pre 18 years of age. I think reasonable people wouldn't think pot is good for someone under 18 (I'd argue 21)
>>
>>133314961
i havnt watched it is it good? I learned about the pigeon thing just the other day and tht was the only vid i could find
>>
>>133315228
it's good. you'll like it.
>>
>>133315091
Start being more pragmatic mate, when do people start smoking weed? When are people more likely to give into peer pressure?

You can say "oh it only affects the brain development of people below 21", it is a completely irrelevant statement if people start smoking before then.

>>133315191
I agree.
>>
>>133314668
i do in fact have a brain and if the dabs are killin me they arent doing it fast enough
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.