[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to legalize weed. It's harmless, and only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: weed.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
It's time to legalize weed. It's harmless, and only illegal because of bullshit propaganda
>>
File: classybonghit.gif (2MB, 255x334px) Image search: [Google]
classybonghit.gif
2MB, 255x334px
>>
>>133302950
isn't harmless, causes damage to lungs, but more importantly degrades the brain into a low functioning state. basically makes you stupid. it does have medical advantages but the use is limited and and can be extracted from the other ingredients that make you "high."
>>
Did schlomo make it illegal?
>>
>>133302950
Peter Hitchens.
>>
>>133303327
how does it degrade the brain?
>>
File: 1453059051085.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1453059051085.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>133303028

>trying to pretend she's never smoked
>doesn't even cough
>>
>>133303327
I would like to add if you can actually do this with out making "weed." a lot of states would open up as it is utility.

case: salvia

banned in GA as abused drug, legal for gardens.
>>
Does /pol/ believe I have the right to harm myself?
>>
>>133303970
Yeah.
>>
>>133303776
THC and some active components, like other drugs of the kind, build up on nerve receptors causing them to malfunction and eventual wear quickly due to stress. effects memory most strongly, but may also effect motorcontrol and other related areas of the brain.
>>
>>133303970
No, but you can do so it will just be illegal.
>>
>>133303970

Obviously.

If not, half the foods sold would be illegal.
>>
It's not harmless, but really, looks like the only reason for keeping it (and coke, and heroin, and anything, really) illegal is the under the table buck that CIA makes from assisting the smugglers.
>>
>>133303970
yes but dont be retarded with it unless you want to live stream it to us
>>
File: 1499289789000.jpg (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499289789000.jpg
170KB, 600x600px
>>133302950
ya i wan't to lay around all day smoking weed

fuck off degenerate
>>
>>133304239
do they build up permanently or temporarily? Is there a difference between chronic v.s. casual use?
>>
>>133304648
>what is moderation
>>
>>133304672
THC is metabolised quicker than alcohol, it doesn't accumulate anywhere.
>>
>>133304786
Are you differentiating between metabolic build up and neuro-receptor build up? or is there no difference?
>>
>>133302950
but all of those companies could make hemp products also.
it's just that all those products are actually shit.
>>
>>133304992
I'm no authority on the specific pharmacokinetics unfortunately, but yeah it doesn't accumulate in your body like lead or mercury or something.
>>
>>133302950
My experience with weed
>smoke two puffs
>immediately get high as fuck
>spend next 2 hours looking at the wall giggling to my own thoughts
>spend next 3 hours looking at wall worrying about problems I made up in my mind
>feel like a braindead retard the entire time
>can't perform basic cognitive and motor functions, can only sit and do nothing

My experience with alcohol
>drink a pint of beer
>nothing
>drink another pint of beer
>feeling of warmth, more social , but less motor skills
>drink another pint of beer
>nice warm feeling, enjoying the situation
>drink more beer
>very low motor skills but social ones never higher
>At this point I can choose if I want to get wasted or stop and get sober in ~ 1 hour

I can't control the effects of cannabis, it makes me a braindead retard that can't perform anything after only a few puffs
On the other hand alcohol is very controllable, I can stop when I feel I had enough and I can continue drinking if I want to feel more

Cannabis should stay illegal, purely because the effects are so more drastic and severe than alcohol or tobacco. It is a heavy drug, it might not be as addictive but it changes the psyche much more than alcohol could ever do
>>
>>133307695
>two puffs
>high for 5 hours

I know you're lying. Please don't make things up if you haven't actually tried the drug, because people who have used it will know you're lying.
>>
>only argument on weed is dude its bad lmao
who gives a fuck? the government has no right to say what you can and can't do to your body.
>>
File: 1491020801200.png (300KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1491020801200.png
300KB, 500x369px
>>133307695

Part of this is because marijuana is illegal and thus a totally unregulated experience in terms of how much active ingredient there is and purity.

Unlike alcohol where you know exactly what dose you are getting and what else is actually in the mix. Weed does not have these standards. If you were to legalise it you would get a lot better research and a lot more regulated dosage without extra shit in it. When you have those things you can more accurately control the effects it has on you
>>
>>133308304
No but they have every right to decide what youre allowed to have in their state :^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.