[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's one popular opinion on /pol/ that you would change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>>
I'm right and you're wrong.
>>
remove natsoc
>>
>>133303987
And make it so that you're wrong and the reader is right?

Nice paradox there
>>
>>133304146
make it so ideas can be discussed without being defended
>it'll never happen
I know
>>
trannies aren't evil and even if it's a mental illness we shouldn't be hated like we are

I just like wearing makeup and I want a qt redpilled bf desu
>>
File: Asshurt-Reddit.png (463KB, 632x569px) Image search: [Google]
Asshurt-Reddit.png
463KB, 632x569px
>>133304133
You are welcome to leave any time you want, you have your natsoc free paradise on Reddit and havent contributed anything except nigger dicks and swiss cheese leftist propaganda.
>>
>>133302452
The Jews really aren't to blame for everything
>>
>>133304418
You're a disgusting individual.
>>
>>133306373
no stop pls
I just want to be happy
same as you
>>
>>133307109
You deserve to be shot you waste of biological material
>>
>>133302452

that protesting and activism is more effective than increasing your personal wealth and power while remaining politically neutral.

read 'groups that get ahead' by thomas sowell.
>>
>>133304418

They take our kids away if you poison their minds, and studies show when you have kids, they are much more likely to be a fag, or tranny etc. Youre an integral component of the Jewish white genocide scheme, and for that, if you are white - it makes you a race traitor. Traitors are worse than Jews.

Take some pimozide.
>>
Maybe civic nationalism could work
>>
>>133302452
That right-wing Jews aren't on our side.
>>
>>133304910
Same. An extraordinary amount of them are leftist scum, but I don't think that there's a conspiracy comprised solely of Jews trying to ruin the planet. At worst, Israel is just a fucking asshole
>>
The myth that whites aren't procreating with each other enough, and that we need to spread our seed and procreate with any old gf. Why not wait until your late 20's when you're done with college and have found a partner you can trust and possibly marry
>>
>>133307707
I'd take pimozide if it worked obviously
in all honesty pimozide to cure being trans is the ultimate /pol/ meme...who the fuck would actively CHOOSE the painful life of being transsexual

>>133307363
stop ok
I really wish I was normal, I just want to be happy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.