[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't weird how the kikes told literally no one about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Isn't weird how the kikes told literally no one about the coming apocalypse. Don't give me that crap about warbrunn-knight report either.

Also stories of our experiences in the zombie war I guess...
>>
File: 1498608142708.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1498608142708.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>133301020
A little too weird...Whats going on OP?
>>
>be me, just escaped from burning church
>see men in parking lot
>they're hogtieing a ghoul
>its a lady, recently turned with a bite on her neck
>wheresthisgoing.jpeg
>they proceed to bend her over a burnt out car
>they aren't doing what i think they're doing
>they are
>would you believe me if i told you they were nogs
>no surprise she breaks her bonds and proceeds to bite down on nog one
>nog two puts down nog one and the ghoul
>nog draw every ghoul for miles
>fuck this
>hear nog two screaming
>dont look back
>trip on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>133301020
Tired of those liberals trying to push the notion that ghouls are human. Wouldn't be surprised if they are responsible for a second large-scale outbreak in Los Angeles
>>
>>133302188
Um no sweetie, when are u going to reelize that zombies are just like us. They only try to devour us as payback for oppressing them.
>>
Wow Habbening
>>
>>133303624
> t. ghoul loving faggot
>>
>Reminder that the Redeker plan was the only way to save humanity and that the sacrifice of the refugees around the world was necessary
>>
>>133301020
I just saw the walls they were putting up as their constant "normal," but yes, now that you mention it they seem to be getting everything squared away before the eclipse event in August. The budget for the wall was finally put in writing, but it's no sure thing that it will be passed. Dammit. Were moving too slow.
>>
>>133305189
Are they building a second wall? It has only been ten years since the first war ended and now a second. Fuck man.
>>
>>133301020
LARPing is what /qst/ is for, OP. It's okay, you can also use dirty words there. Have fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.