[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never seen a thread about the Baha'i Faith on /pol/. Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 39.gif (66KB, 507x393px) Image search: [Google]
39.gif
66KB, 507x393px
Never seen a thread about the Baha'i Faith on /pol/. Any thoughts?

My best friend growing up was a Baha'i and I ended up going to a lot of events and ceremonies because of it. Seemed like everyone was nice and it takes the best from Christianity and Islam.

Is Baha'u'lluah a real profit or did the Baha'i get cucked?
>>
No comments on the Baha'i Faith?
>>
>>133300493
Not very mainstream but hard to deny the beauty he brought to the world.
>>
>>133300493
>Baha'u'lluah a real profit
joseph smith tier tbqh famalamarama
>>
>>133300493
Baha'is are truly nice people and from what I've seen of Baha'i in general, it's a lovely, peaceful and poetic middle eastern religion. As you said, neither Christianity nor Islam, pretty much a "best of both, leaves out the bad crap" scenario.

Of course, it goes without saying that Muslims try to kill them constantly.
>>
>>133300493
I am super interested in how Baha'i believes that all the worlds' religions are syncretic and part of the same overarching story. and that God is in charge of all of them
>>
File: 1499822566400431154318.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1499822566400431154318.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Been a devout Baha'i for years. AMA?
>>
>>133300493

I knew some guys who were Baha'i.

They were book-smart, but completely bluepilled "THE WORLD IS A TOTALLY SAFE AND LOVELY PLACE AND ALL PEOPLE ARE BROTHERS" types who probably have been beaten to death by now for relaxing around blacks or something equally dumb.
>>
>>133303673
How do you reconcile the various belief systems when they each have different and sometimes conflicting goals?
>>
>>133300493
An actual crazy person's cult revived as new age garbage and pushed on hippie boomers as a prong in the broader attack on the family and society, and specifically to subvert protestant churches.
>>
>>133304186
Personally I think that its more like agnostic theism on steroids. Its like a "hey i dunno" but with making a genuine attempt to understand. I think Mohammad was a dick for sure. I dont include his teachings. Seeing the similarities in various teachings is in a sense bringing us together. I'm a more Christian leaning Baha'i.
>>
Their main centre is in Israel and it was founded by a muslim.
>>
>>133304644
So why not just be a Christian? Also, do the Baha'i have any unique eschatological beliefs?
>>
The writings of Baha'u'llah unlike all other prophets are his actual spoken words.
>>
>>133306767
L.Ron's words are his own.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.