[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to put this on /b/, but I figured I'd get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Smug grinch.jpg (36KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
Smug grinch.jpg
36KB, 393x375px
I was going to put this on /b/, but I figured I'd get a better answer from /pol/

I live close to a vernal pool.
during the winter, we get tons of rain, and it fills up this huge ditch.
Then these little dried up shrimp-egg things hatch and fuck eachother, after that they die.
Summer rolls around and dries up all the eggs and it does this forever.

I want to do something to ruin it this year.

Ideas...?
>>
>>133300388
Sell to gooks
>>
>>133300388
Cum on the eggs
>>
>>133300624
This.

Have whatever local Asian minority exists in your area go there. Guarantee they will eat every semi-edible thing in that pool, hell probably even the inedible things too. It's what the Hmong did in Minnesota.
>>
>>133301027
a /b/-quality answer for a /b/-tier thread

*tips hat*
>>
>>133301172
>*tips hat*
>ancap flag
makes sense
>>
The shrimps are the size of sea monkeys, and the mating usually last less than a week.

By the time I told the japs about it theyd already be dead
>>
>>133301514
Have the Japs go swim in it or some shit then. If they're anything the like Hmong they'll be shit swimmers and drown, forcing your local government will drain the pool for all future years.

At least that's how it works here.
>>
>>133300388
Those fucking things are bullshit. Here in california, they're considered a "protected species". every fucking time they try to build a school in a nice area, there are these fucking shirimp in a dirt lot, and environmentalists wont allow developers to build there. Kill them all, they're bull shit and not endangered
>>
Exactly which vernal pool are ya talking bout?
>>
Throw some carnivorous fish in the pool.
>>
>>133301084
>>133300624
I'm literally watching my asianic neighbors across the way struggle to stuff a cat into boiling pot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.