[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying anyone anywhere takes this guy with more than a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: (((Goldstone))).jpg (61KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
(((Goldstone))).jpg
61KB, 526x526px
>Implying anyone anywhere takes this guy with more than a grain of salt. Kek.

B-but the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia"
>>
>>133300182
Kathy Griffin did. And she worked for CNN...
>>
File: mueller.jpg (42KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
mueller.jpg
42KB, 876x493px
I do.
>>
>>133300182
Literally who
>>
>>133300182
who??
>>
>>133300589
Why all the DNC and Clinton Donors on your staff, half baked conspiracies probably give you hard ons.
>>
File: Goldstone.jpg (51KB, 511x414px) Image search: [Google]
Goldstone.jpg
51KB, 511x414px
>>133301236
(((Rob Goldstone))). He is the publicist and central character in the latest "Russia scandal," of which it's central premise requires him being a credible individual.
>>
File: DEe76qqU0AAouY7.jpg (221KB, 1024x982px) Image search: [Google]
DEe76qqU0AAouY7.jpg
221KB, 1024x982px
>>133300182
Hillary likes him.
>>
>>133300182
The Russian attorney he brought to meet with Jr. is named in a FARA complaint with Glenn Simpson, founder of Fusion GPS.
>>
File: Goldstone Oy Vey.jpg (43KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
Goldstone Oy Vey.jpg
43KB, 403x537px
Goldstone: "I have some very high level sensitive information of Hillary criminality coming directly from the Crown Prosecutor of Russia."

Jr.: "LOL OK Goldstone let's see what you have."

Goldstone: "I-I have nothing"

Jr.: "K bye"
>>
>>133302147

>(((Rob Goldstone))). He is the publicist and central character in the latest "Russia scandal," of which it's central premise requires him being a credible individual.

Not at all. The central premise is Goldstone says "Hey I've got a hot tip on a Russian government lawyer you interested?" and Trump Jr saying "love it!" and arranging a meet with the top people in the campaign.
>>
File: (((OY VEY))).jpg (49KB, 750x426px) Image search: [Google]
(((OY VEY))).jpg
49KB, 750x426px
>>133302588
Implying that anybody would take this guy's claims of working with the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia to defeat Hillary on behalf of the Russian Federation" with more than a grain of salt.

Good luck with that bud.
>>
>>133302588
I love that the democrats have morphed into the John Birch Society. It's truly stunning to watch.

Next they'll be the KKK oh sorry my bad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.