[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shitskin >tfw want to help white nationalist >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ......png (78KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
......png
78KB, 540x405px
>tfw shitskin
>tfw want to help white nationalist
>tfw it will mean my own death

Fuck this. Moving to the middle of the mojave desert. Stay off my property when you faggots finally establish a 4th reich.
>>
i'm pretty sure redpilled shitskins are whitey greatest allied right now. they can drop truth bombs without being called racists.
>>
You can help, just know that when it comes time, you have to go back
>>
CHI
>>
>>133285202
a different place for every race. drop truth bombs on normies and you can have a house where ever you like. i'll even help build it.
>>
File: 1484642256871.png (73KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1484642256871.png
73KB, 500x452px
If I'm 10% native american can I enter the white ethnostate? I have light brown hair and I'm 6' with a high IQ if that helps but I'm not pure
>>
>>133286835
Just keep your mouth shut about it. Doubt anyone will notice unless your name is Chief Falls-Down-Drunk
>>
>>133285202
cuck
>>
>>133285202

If you're a non-white ethnic nationalist it would make most sense to support your own ethnicity/race instead of the white race. Move back to your own country and support your own people by showing them the benefits of western culture, while at the same time advocating the expulsion of all people who don't belong to your race. This will make white nationalists happy and at the same time you will contribute to the betterment of your people/race/country.
>>
>>133285202
>shitskin
there's your problem right there you self hurting fuck
go kill yourself
cant help anyone if you dont have any fucking self respect
>>
>>133287044
That was pretty funny
>>
>USA remains at least 70% non-hispanic white
>European countries remain at least 90% native

Would this compromise work for ethno-nationalists?
>>
File: wojak-laughing.jpg (14KB, 197x245px)
wojak-laughing.jpg
14KB, 197x245px
>>133285202
Haha race traitor!
>>
File: greatdictator4.jpg (272KB, 1417x1080px) Image search: [Google]
greatdictator4.jpg
272KB, 1417x1080px
>>133285202
>tfw it will mean my own death
I don't want to oppress or kill anyone if I don't have to. I just want the freedom to protect and preserve my race, my culture, and my way of life.
>>
>>133288831
we're already 70% non Hispanic white and things are going to shit, so no. white countries need to be 95%+ white.
>>
How 1/3rd native american? People assume I'm a spic tho, I promise I'm not.
>tfw neither side of the race war will take me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.