[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we know the holocaust was greatly exaggerated, should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6377.jpg (96KB, 809x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6377.jpg
96KB, 809x539px
Now that we know the holocaust was greatly exaggerated, should the US continue to support Israeli expansion into Arab land?

Keep in mind it's one thing Bin Laden said drove him to 9/11 us.

Israel is a big boy. If they want to kick the ant pile, shouldn't they do it on their own?
>>
>>133277510
>holocaust
>exaggerated
found the stormfront /b/tard. you're on the wrong board, shill. /pol/ isn't your autistic special snowflake hangout that argues with emotions, we use facts and reason here.
>>
File: Saudi-Kike.jpg (45KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Saudi-Kike.jpg
45KB, 501x585px
>>133277510
I'm sorry sir
but all I heard was ARAB LIVES MATTER
>>
Israel is a a rogue nation like North Korea. Banish every politician with dual Israeli citizenship, if they were held to the same standards as other nations the international community would isolate them.
>>
File: sad jew.gif (13KB, 505x607px) Image search: [Google]
sad jew.gif
13KB, 505x607px
>>133278284
but leaf kun
I thought we were friends :(
>>
Here's how that map's lying. The 1946 section asserts that the blue/white areas are jewish land, while the green is Palestinian. I can believe the first claim, but the second is a lie. A very small percentage of land in Palestine was privately owned. There were different types of land ownership: "Mulk," which was genuinely privately owned, "Miri," which was owned by the government and could be used agriculturally--individuals could purchase a deed to cultivate it and pay a toll to the government--if the owner died without a heir or the land was not cultivated ("Mahlul") for three years, it would return to the state, and "Mawat," unreclaimed land that was not suitable for agricultural use and belonged to the government. This was the majority of land in Palestine (50-60%), and could be registered if cultivated with permission.

Mulk land was approximately 22-23% of the land. Jews had bought over time and came to own about a third of these (for skewed prices, may I add), and Arabs had owned the rest. I am assuming that what the map shows as the white land is the Mulk land owned by jews, but the rest simply was not the Arabs'. The vast majority of the land belonged to the government, which was first the Ottomans', then the Brits'. To claim that these were all "Palestinians" is another direct lie. The word "Palestinian," in the first place, prior to 1948, was used far more often to refer to Palestinian jews. The Palestine soccer team Arabs like to mention as proof of their Palestinian identity having existed before 1964 when they made it up to demonize the jews, was overwhelmingly jewish. You just need to look at the names to see that. The same applies to most other things named after the region.
>>
>>133278801
he 1947 section is also a lie, though far smaller. Jerusalem was meant to be an international city according to the partition plan (it's presented as jewish land here), and it is misleading in that it doesn't mention the fact that the large white area at the bottom was the Negev DESERT (which now blooms). It is most misleading, though, in its assertion that the UN partition plan had anything to do with land ownership. It was a suggestion regarding the borders of the two states that were meant to be created. As the Arabs rejected the offer, it never came to be--the British had begun leaving the area, so there was no one to enforce it either.

Because no one enforced this, we reached the third section, 1949, following the civil war Arabs within Palestine waged after the announcement of the partition plan and Arab states joining the war after Israel's declaration of independence on May 14th. Yet, the map is still lying, because it claims that area was known as "Palestine," a state that never existed, whereas in reality the big part had been conquered and annexed by Jordan (as like I explained, the Arab states were just fighting over the land as opposed to trying to help Palestinians which is the usual claim), and the small green part, Gaza, was conquered and administered by Egypt the same way Israel administers Judea and Samaria (what they call the West Bank--nobody ever mentions how that refers to the "west bank" of Jordan. God damn it).
>>
>>133278801
>>133278837
>blah blah blah

tl;dr: Invader Jews still came in and stole all the land and inadvertently caused 9/11
>>
>>133277510

USA is not supporting Israel. Israel bought the entire political class of america, so they bought the support. It should be illegal. Like the FED.

The fact that only Ron Paul speaks against the FED, and no one speaks about Israel influence on the entire american class is insane, and outright prove some points of the 1930 political climate of the world instantly.
>>
>>133277510
Why should they have to do it on their own? They took over the US fair and square and they should be proud of that accomplishment. Not their fault the US system is a whore. Don't hate the player hate the game. Get good you weak faggot.
>>
>>133278284
this
>>
>>133277510
>should the US continue to support Israeli expansion into Arab land?

Yeadh fuck it. The less mudslimes the better and it will keep the jews busy
>>
File: 1499801988556.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1499801988556.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>133278255
> holocaust
> not exaggerated
>>
File: Jews only owned 6% 2.png (889KB, 554x974px) Image search: [Google]
Jews only owned 6% 2.png
889KB, 554x974px
>>133277510
>>133277510
>>133277510

Palestine belongs to Palestinians.
>inb4 "hurr fucking muslims, le based nationalist jews :^)"
It's not a religious issue. I mean hell, practically every single Palestinian terrorist organization was secular besides Hamas.

Also before 1947 Jews only owned 6% of the land in Palestine. It's no wonder Arabs were up in arms (rightfully so) when the UN tried stealing half their land.
>>
>>133278261
listen kike, we all know you aren't from israel to begin with, dropping those sweet sweet nukes on jerusalem will be a pleasure for us all
>>
>>133277510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU9Uc5ZQHtQ
#OpenBordersForIsrael
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.