[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of fraternities? Are they redpilled organizations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What does /pol/ think of fraternities? Are they redpilled organizations in a sea of SJWs or are they degenerates?
>>
>>133276794

They impose a female social heirarchy to a bunch of college aged guys.
>you can't wear that
>you can't hang out with them
>you can't do that without our approval

Those are hallmarks of a feminine social order. Normally men would tell a 'friend' who was trying to control your social circle, style, etc to go fuck himself. Not so in Frats.
>>
>mommy and daddy buy me friends cause I'm a huge homo
>>
>>133276794
>10 years ago, it was redpilled
>now, sjw are trying their best to make them homos, ban them and install another sjw institution.
>>
>>133276794
>>133277398
eh, depending on the college, you pretty much have to rush if you're a normal alpha male. even star athletes at d1 universities join frats
>>
>>133276794
There's something kinda queer about them.
>>
>>133276794
Pastel-wearing faggots with no talent
>>
>>133276794
Like everything in this world there is good and bad

I had fun in my frat

We were actually a really odd collection of different people and thats where I was really introduced to 4chan.

Good times, no regrets joining, still talk to a lot of the brothers
>>
>>133276794

It will vary from campus to campus. The capital chapter of my fraternity were classic chads. Our version (cheaper school) was pretty much basic dudes in jeans and t-shirts, and a few gay dudes as well.

>>133277299

If that's the experience you want, I'm sure you can find it. I never had anyone tell me what to wear other than nights I was supposed to wear my letters.

>>133277835

Some. Not as wide spread as you'd think. Athletes are their own demographic, but there certainly is some overlap.

>>133278641

Sky's out thighs out, nerd.

I highly recommend everyone join one if given the opportunity. My grades improved, my social life improved, etc.

Pick a fraternity carefully though. I ended up hating all of my brothers in my last semester, though that was probably more me than them. I had a mother fucking ton of fun while I was in it.

Pic semi related. No my fraternity but they look like it could be similar.
>>
>>133276794
Southern fraternities - racist, sexist, manly men.

Northern fraternities - not racist, not sexist, pussy men.

I would have absolutely joined one if I went to college. College is a money jew. If you don't have to go, then don't
>>
>>133276794

Frats are a bunch of faggots ( often literal) who couldn't realize or organize a valuable community without (((college))) support.
>>
>>133276794
Why do you keep posting this thread over and over again?

What more can be said on this topic that haven't already been said in you million identical threads?
>>
>>133281276
What? I've posted this thread once
>>
>>133276794
The emperor of mankind decreed lodges as bad and counter to his plan.
>>
>>133276794
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_fencing
>>
>>133276794
>You can kick my ass but my dad will sue you if you do
>>
>>133277745
>10 years

More like 60+ years ago it was ok
>>
>>133279787
College is such a money Jew. My college made me take fucking physical education classes and it cost me $1100 to take them. It's a fucking joke. If I had to pay for this shit I would never have went and joined the military instead
>>
I don't care about them. They are irrelevant boyclubs with no significant impact on the greater picture of the national integrity. They represent nothing but infantile needs of social validation and at best encourage white men for corporate solidarity. The leftists seem to be obsessed with these organizational behaviors, which in my opinion serves them no advantage whatsoever. Either way, these fraternities make up no substance matter on the solution nor the provision for further expansion of white nationalism.

Now please, stop making threads on this subject matter.
>>
Gay as fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.