[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do lefties use "uhhhhhhh" "ummmm" a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1472936924087.png (512KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472936924087.png
512KB, 785x757px
>ummm you're wrong about that here's why

>uhhhh you're not making any sense
>>
>not always sweetieposting
>>
Because they are retarded and think "um" and "uh" is a zinger like jeez ya got me there guess I lost the argument
>>
>A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

>Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!?

>At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

>How old is this rock, pinhead?

>The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied :4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian

>Wrong. Its been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real then it should be an animal now

>The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the poor(who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

>The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named Small Government flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

>The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
File: sweetieposters btfo.jpg (55KB, 586x708px) Image search: [Google]
sweetieposters btfo.jpg
55KB, 586x708px
>>133267725
UMMM
ALWAYS
BE
SWEETIEPOSTING
>>
File: IMG_1324.png (148KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1324.png
148KB, 480x360px
Cause they have to remember what their commie professor hypnotized them to say.
>>
They think they're so right that when confronted with someone who does not share their retarded worldview they act as if someone else has made a faux pas
>>
>>133268401
> 1500 tours
Kek, screen cap me in the /r/4chan post.
>>
>>133268774
Hopefully this isn't your place in 5 years
>>
>>133268774

How new are you?
>>
>>133267725
'Ummmmm'
and
'Uhhhhhhh'

Are known in linguistics as filler sounds, it's to give the speaker time to think while signalling it's still their turn to speak thus blocking interruptions,

"you know", "I mean", "okay", "so", "actually", "basically" are also fillers.

Notably in gender differences in language, some early approaches (pre-feminism) say that women use more fillers in their speech and this is evidence that women's language is deficient compared to men's.
>>
File: 13.png (12KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
12KB, 370x320px
uh, if you're going to be ableist about this you should go die lmao
using l*fties is no better than using d*wnies you ableist asshole lol
now let me just type shorter versions of words such as "tho" and act completely unprofessional
>>
UM im sorry sweetie but like try again
>>
>>133269535
I'm not talking about vocal debates, I'm talking about typing like this cunt here

>>133269609
>>
>>133267725
can we, like... not go into this right now?
>>
File: 1486842597843.png (313KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1486842597843.png
313KB, 600x470px
Can we ummmmmm pls uggggh not talk about it right now.
>>
>>133270092
Force of habit maybe.
Fillers are also supposed to be more polite too.
'Um, No' is seen as softening the blow, instead of just an immediate no, it shows your taking time to consider.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.