[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Norman Finkelstein the best Jew on the planet? https://ww

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Is Norman Finkelstein the best Jew on the planet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
>>
Yes he is. With Noam Chomsky
>>
>>133266841
>>133267279
this. i don't care that they're both commies with marxist traits, that stuff has been misrepresented by the right and conservatives anyways.
>>
>>133267661
I wouldn't say Finkelstein is a commie himself, maybe has some sympathizes with them. His parents felt they were indebted to the Soviet Union for their belief of the Soviets saving them.

>>133267279
Chomsky isn't as well-spoken or rational as Norm.
>>
>>133266841
Does anyone know why the left are so obsessed on Palestine? and why the neo-cons in the US are so obsessed with Israel?
I have an opinion on most things, but the Israel-Palestine conflict is not one of them. For me it is analog to an ethnic conflict in Swahili or Thailand..
>>
>>133267873
>I wouldn't say Finkelstein is a commie himself, maybe has some sympathizes with them.
wew. looks like someone doesn't know much about finklestein's ideology outside of the israel-palestinian issue. lurk moar.
>>
>>133267661
What ? Chomsky ? A commie ?
Listen to the debate between Foucault and Chomsky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY93gHVynaY

But Foucault supported Khomeiny, and Chomsky said shit about jews.
>>
>>133267279
Chomsky is a meme.
>>
>>133266841

my superjew rankings:

1. Benjamin H. Freedman
2. Gilad Atzmon
3. Norman Finkelstein
4. Brother Nathanael
>>
File: boardqt.jpg (286KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
boardqt.jpg
286KB, 533x800px
>CROCODILE TEARS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The fact that they can't even go literally 5 seconds without screaming or crying shows why these people will not last through the purge. They'll be dead within the first day.
>>
>>133268247
Yeah I only really know him from his works on the Holocaust and Israel. Had no idea he labeled himself as a Communist.

Maybe it would be better to say "I don't think he's a communist through any of his own organic means." Especially when he says something like

>No. When I was a young man, my mother said to me, "You can't be a communist without being a militant atheist." So I had to be a militant atheist because I wanted to be a communist.
>>
10/10 wouldn't gas this Jew.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.